*****Official Rangers v Bayer 04 Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

This group of players have proven they can step it up when it suits them, selfish bastards.

But I think this is a step too far for them.

Leverkusen are on fire at the moment and they will beat us. 

Hopefully we make a game of it though. 👍

If they squirm at "pressure" in the domestic games, this is going to be like cracking a walnut off the backside. 

They will attack and that will suit us. I’m predicting a tough a game as they have bags of quality. It generally doesn’t get much harder than against the big sides from Germany at the moment. Both of us will score but think it could be a draw or a Gers win.

19 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Advice please. 
If I want to sell my tickets how does the buyer go about picking up paper copies from the ticket office?

You will have to send an email to the ticket office with your details and name and address of person collecting.  They will charge you an admin fee which will need paying on collection.   They are getting iffy about this so you may need to put a decent reason why you can’t attend.

Or use the ticket exchange thread.

get through this tie and we’re into the quarters, 5 matches later and we’re playing in the super cup and direct entry in the CL groups, what not to like 🤷‍♂️

a definite fantasy but hey that’s what cup football can achieve so fk all you merchants of doom 😊

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Would love a win. We need all the cash we can get if we are to have quality players in next year.

this this this and as much as we all cry about the bread and butter, without europe there’s no money to buy the bread and butter 

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

get through this tie and we’re into the quarters, 5 matches later and we’re playing in the super cup and direct entry in the CL groups, what not to like 🤷‍♂️

a definite fantasy but hey that’s what cup football can achieve so fk all you merchants of doom 😊

Would definetly be a nice consolation for the league 😂

Looking forward to another home game in Europe, not very confident in any kind of positive result, but you never know I suppose.

After our last few games if we can keep it to no more than two goals of a difference then that would be reasonable I think, they are playing well and the goals they scored yesterday were good and I expect the same type of performance from them on Thursday unfortunately.  

Archived