*****Official Rangers v Bayer 04 Thread*****

G.E.C.

31 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Starting to rev up for what is a huge three games in a week.

Agreed it's a massive week. Tough at Ibrox against the Germans, then an easier one v scum, then off to Germany.

The whole squad needs to be up for it as we cannot carry any passengers in these matches.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Agreed it's a massive week. Tough at Ibrox against the Germans, then an easier one v scum, then off to Germany.

The whole squad needs to be up for it as we cannot carry any passengers in these matches.

Lucky bastards getting to play in those sorts of matches in our stadium with our jersey on.

Hope they appreciate how privileged they are and show us what it means to them on the park.  

First ever European away trip for myself last time round , witnessed live Barry Ferguson turning the full of Germany at the build up to Geos goal , some atmosphere the return leg at ibrox 👍🏻👌🏻, hopefully a repeat of the result and atmosphere this time round 

If we get through versus Bayer and pick up 3 points in the middle it will improve the mood around the club big time.  A big ask but not impossible. 

Beating them on Sunday would still be too little too late. Would end up giving us all some hope and we know it is the hope that gets you. 

1 minute ago, siamthedanger said:

Germans pushing for this to be a closed door game. I would imagine a statement confirming one way or the other will be announced soon? 

I would say it is a distinct possibility. Sporting events getting cancelled all around the world. Italian sports until April 3rd, major tennis event this week, six nations rugby match etc.

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

witnessed live Barry Ferguson turning the full of Germany at the build up to Geos goal

think that turn and performance was the one that made their manager say Barry was a 15 million pound player or the like?

53 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

You and others accuse the players of not caring enough and lack of effort, but you post that?

Teams drained me at this stage. 

I'm sure by Thursday I'll be up for it but right now I'm not bothered with the whole thing 

Gutted i cant get the friday off work to go to germany next week, got a ticket for thursday so will be up for that one.

no idea what to expect, we could go out there and sneak a tight win or get absolutely rag dolled who knows! i reckon most important thing is not giving them an away goal and try win it away over in germany.

Archived