*****Official Rangers v Bayer 04 Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, delparlane said:

The amount of passes we waste and chances we spurn. For supposed professionals it really is criminal.

Absolutely, there’s no way we can have a plan in Europe to sit in and take that inevitable chance as we always miss our 1st few chances.  People rave about Morelos 29 goals but the fact is he should have another 10 Atleast but he’s just not clinical enough. Then you add in how much we tippy tap it around instead of looking to shoot and score.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Leverkusen are a good side but they didn't really open us up once. Braga played better IMO.

Stupid penalty, Polster horrific for the third and I'm sure Davis gave a horrific pass leading up to the first corner for the second.

Morelos should have scored and were other moments we troubled them.

Yeah, can’t disagree. We made some stupid decisions and some terrible play gave them their chances but their second and third were great strikes.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Leverkusen are a good side but they didn't really open us up once. Braga played better IMO.

Stupid penalty, Polster horrific for the third and I'm sure Davis gave a horrific pass leading up to the first corner for the second.

Tavs clrarence for the second is fantastic and yet the cunt leathers it. But aye Davis fucked it. 

Maybe should get his cunt kicked in @northern bearya banger 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

They played the game at walking pace.

Not  much point of blaming any of of the players, as we are  simply not good enough. Men against boys from what I'm watching. Outclassed.

Lot of learnng to be had from this jekyl and hyde season and unless you're Stevie Wonder, it should be rather obvious who needs moved on and there are quite a few. A step up in quality seriously needed.

Back to reality on Sunday and we go again and we'll need improvement . Kamberi and Hagi just need to start.

Just now, Henders82 said:

They are a good team and it showed when it mattered. 

Kamberi yet again coming on and changing our fortune - might want to think about starting him Stevie...

Aye but he came from Hibs so he can’t be good enough........

Would be the first name on the team sheet for me from what I’ve seen 

Just now, bluenoz said:

I take back what I said on the week-end about big Flo. He changes our dimension and flow. An instant improvement when Aribo went off.

He gave us a great out ball and done brilliantly they struggled with him 

1 minute ago, Number5 said:

They cruised it.

Never put in a performance. Don't know if it was because of their ability or our lack of belief.

Don't want to point fingers etc but what I will say, Tav is looking like a player so far out of his depth it's untrue. The band has to be removed, too heavy. 

Second half that's a bizarre opinion to me.

Their third puts a real negative spin on the result. Decent performance in the second half. He has got to rethink this obsession of playing Aribo on the right hand side. We looked so much more balanced with Kent on the right and Kamberi on the left.  Talking of obsession though Davis is on the verge of needing therapy to see if he can pass forward, going backwards is now his default setting.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I do wonder if Morelos will score another goal for us. Sunday night me a good place to start.

Don’t hold your breath m8. We’ve all been hoping for it for how long now?

Archived