*****Official Rangers v Bayer 04 Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Blues said:

That was a complete and utter shambles......sorry I can no longer support Gerrard...something is wrong in every aspect of our game..our players look unfit,can’t pass,can’t cross,have no understanding or team pattern,bump into each other and lack confidence

You're honking, all your posts tonight. Can't be bothered looking at your rest.

Dodgy as fuck ...

No disgrace getting beat off a team a couple of levels above us at least 

but some of Gerrards players are total shite Davis, Aribo arfield,

kamberi and hagi should start every game

morelos has chucked it

2 minutes ago, Henders82 said:

Have to agree, if he is indeed playing for a contract he'd be getting one. 

Hagi as well needs to start, the guy sees the bigger picture as moves progress.

2 players that can play football, have a bit of brains and vision. Amazing the difference it makes 

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Leverkusen are a good side but they didn't really open us up once. Braga played better IMO.

Stupid penalty, Polster horrific for the third and I'm sure Davis gave a horrific pass leading up to the first corner for the second.

Morelos should have scored and were other moments we troubled them.

I thought Braga were better too. Braga game we showed quality in Aribo and Hagi and also got luck. Tonight, we lacked that quality when it really mattered and didn't get much luck. Fine lines.

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He's an impact player though, I think he's far better coming on to tiring legs and making himself a nuisance than he is starting games.

Had to shoot across the keeper instead of trying to pick out Morelos too.

I do as well mate. 

Not at the same quality but I said to @Mr Sopranothe night he's an impact player in the novo mould 

4 minutes ago, The Blues said:

That was a complete and utter shambles......sorry I can no longer support Gerrard...something is wrong in every aspect of our game..our players look unfit,can’t pass,can’t cross,have no understanding or team pattern,bump into each other and lack confidence

Pish, this was a huge step up

9 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Second half that's a bizarre opinion to me.

I'm not concerned about him showing a 20min spell in about 700mins of game time(since the start of the year).

That 1st half when you need to assert yourself and set a standard that everyone else lives up to (as the captain) he looked every bit the £250k capture from Wigan.

Like i say, I'm not overly bothered about the result as they are a proper team, probably win it.

But Tav,  he's regressing at a rapid pace.

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

I thought some of Morelos hold up and pass to bring others on was really good. He has just become a scapegoat. I would like Kamberi and Alfie play more often together

Id tend to agree. When you have the midfield 3 that we did in Davis, Kamara and Arfield who refuse to pass forward then what chance do you have as a striker...

No good enough really not angry with the team though just a bit disappointed. We need that level of performance for the full game no the last 30mins. Thats not to say we would win they are just that level above us but not sure we are getting 100% from our players.

Its more worrying that Davis stayed on Kamberi and Hagi dont start. If Kent is better on  the right then start in him in that position. Morelos has to be better but he needs someone close to him. 

Archived