*****Official Rangers v Bayer 04 Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hagi again shows he can play at this level. 

Pass to Morelos that sent him clean through was phenomenal. 

We were unlucky tonight, 2nd goal no team in Scotland score something like that. 

Don’t think we deserved to concede 3 and could score over there but overall it’s done

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Hagi again shows he can play at this level. 

Pass to Morelos that sent him clean through was phenomenal. 

We were unlucky tonight, 2nd goal no team in Scotland score something like that. 

Don’t think we deserved to concede 3 and could score over there but overall it’s done

Needs to be in the natural 10 position mate 

5 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I normally hate to criticise but, tav and Davis are passengers.  Kent is too predictable and sorry Stevie but taking off kamara and leaving Davis on is plain daft based on tonight's performances

We said this....kamara should have stayed on over Davis tonight! Kamara stepped up massively when Kamberi came on. 

We did well in parts but they are a much better side than us and we can't afford playing a weaker side by picking liabilities like Davis.

Still we got a lot further in Europe than many of us could have hoped for this season.  Get rid of the deadwood and sign some talented players, then we should be easily winning the league next season!

Over - achieved tbh so fair play to Gerrard and the team.

Edmundson horribly exposed but he’s a 4th choice centre half.

I can accept a defeat but what i can’t is two players, same two players i watched at Tynecastle, hiding.

Kent and Aribo are a disgrace.

As for Davis, done.

7 minutes ago, The Blues said:

That was a complete and utter shambles......sorry I can no longer support Gerrard...something is wrong in every aspect of our game..our players look unfit,can’t pass,can’t cross,have no understanding or team pattern,bump into each other and lack confidence

Thankfully I was at the game and have not had the torture of the match thread, on the bus and this was the first post I seen, shut the fuck up ya fucking wank.

This will probably be the end of the competition for all teams. No idea what the plan will be particularly for the Italian teams. Also talk of all leagues ending their seasons apart from UK of course, nothing to see here. 

Just now, psb07158 said:

We played well tonight tbh 

I'm walking home from the game disappointed but proud of the effort from the players tbh 

Mfate no team has gone from July to now. 

Hope leverkusen pull out and we get a bye :lol:

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Thankfully I was at the game and have not had the torture of the match thread, on the bus and this was the first post I seen, shut the fuck up ya fucking wank.

Mate see these threads. The king of our support

Archived