*****Official Rangers v Bayer 04 Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Imodium said:

This will probably be the end of the competition for all teams. No idea what the plan will be particularly for the Italian teams. Also talk of all leagues ending their seasons apart from UK of course, nothing to see here. 

Share of the trophy then . Result

Thought Leverkusen were well organised and their finishing was excellent but a good team would give them problems at the back. Rangers were very poor and had the heart of a mouse.  Surely Steven Gerrard has to see that midfield is not fit for purpose. Neither good enough in terms of protecting the defence or supporting forward moves.  While defence and attack look nothing special if we could improve the midfield it might help both of these areas. If he sticks with this midfield next season he will be gone because we will struggle again.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

100%, thought him and Kamberi gave us something we missed.

His passing and ability to carry the ball is something we missed in the first half. I really like the way he plays

Kamberi was brilliant bud. 

You get your Germany stuff sorted? 

WhatsApp if don't want to put on here 

Just now, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Something about him I like also

He runs around like a headless chicken. He is giving his all for our colours and I respect him for it.

Misplaced one pass when on I think. 

Was excellent 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

100%, thought him and Kamberi gave us something we missed.

His passing and ability to carry the ball is something we missed in the first half. I really like the way he plays

I like him as a player too. Now watch the spoon burners hang on to him even though they don’t want him any more just to stop a move to us

Just seen a replay of the 3rd goal. Awful from Polster. But I kept my eye on Goldson. He, in the whole segment of play, didn’t have a clue what was going on near him. Headless chicken with zero positional sense. Vice captain who once again didn’t step in front of the camera. Utter shite. And yes I don’t like him before his fans start the shite. 👍

Just now, Henders82 said:

Seeing the bottle getting lobbed on is a joke man. Fuckin idiot that done it. We go at hibs and motherwell and call them scum then that happens. deserves a slap

Yip 100000000% mate

See some of our home European support they're absolute cretins. Never to be seen at any domestic game and by 6 on a European night they're whiteying and bouncing into families etc. 

I'm a stoater and people here will tell you that but never like that 

That game against Braga will live long in the memory imo, personally one of if not my favourite night at Ibrox. Just beaten by a superior team tonight but we’ve had a very successful year in Europe, the shine has just been taken off by how bad the domestic campaign has gone.

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Just seen a replay of the 3rd goal. Awful from Polster. But I kept my eye on Goldson. He, in the whole segment of play, didn’t have a clue what was going on near him. Headless chicken with zero positional sense. Vice captain who once again didn’t step in front of the camera. Utter shite. And yes I don’t like him before his fans start the shite. 👍

What in involvement did he have? What could he have prevented?

Archived