Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

*****Official Rangers v Bayer 04 Thread*****

We did well in parts but they are a much better side than us and we can't afford playing a weaker side by picking liabilities like Davis.

Still we got a lot further in Europe than many of us could have hoped for this season.  Get rid of the deadwood and sign some talented players, then we should be easily winning the league next season!

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

We said this....kamara should have stayed on over Davis tonight! Kamara stepped up massively when Kamberi came on. 

Was because he was booked btw 

16BlueSherbert90 likes this

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

The one wanting players leathered 

Hibs fans attack our players the world's against us then our own want boys leathered ffs 

Who posted that? That Blues guy?

Over - achieved tbh so fair play to Gerrard and the team.

Edmundson horribly exposed but he’s a 4th choice centre half.

I can accept a defeat but what i can’t is two players, same two players i watched at Tynecastle, hiding.

Kent and Aribo are a disgrace.

As for Davis, done.

This will probably be the end of the competition for all teams. No idea what the plan will be particularly for the Italian teams. Also talk of all leagues ending their seasons apart from UK of course, nothing to see here. 

Just now, psb07158 said:

We played well tonight tbh 

I'm walking home from the game disappointed but proud of the effort from the players tbh 

Mfate no team has gone from July to now. 

Hope leverkusen pull out and we get a bye :lol:

Billythebear77 and psb07158 like this

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Thankfully I was at the game and have not had the torture of the match thread, on the bus and this was the first post I seen, shut the fuck up ya fucking wank.

Mate see these threads. The king of our support

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

I know...still bad craic though. 

Cunt launching bucky bottles at leverkusen player ffs 

1 minute ago, Imodium said:

This will probably be the end of the competition for all teams. No idea what the plan will be particularly for the Italian teams. Also talk of all leagues ending their seasons apart from UK of course, nothing to see here. 

Share of the trophy then . Result

Thought Leverkusen were well organised and their finishing was excellent but a good team would give them problems at the back. Rangers were very poor and had the heart of a mouse.  Surely Steven Gerrard has to see that midfield is not fit for purpose. Neither good enough in terms of protecting the defence or supporting forward moves.  While defence and attack look nothing special if we could improve the midfield it might help both of these areas. If he sticks with this midfield next season he will be gone because we will struggle again.