*****Official Rangers v Bayer 04 Thread*****

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

SFA briefed journalists last week that UEFA are fairly sure the Euro’s wont go ahead this summer. Either a 3 month delay or next summer are the two options they’re exploring 

If that is being talked about, then surely both European cups must be in the firing line aswell.

I read summer was supposed to be the haven.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

If that is being talked about, then surely both European cups must be in the firing line aswell.

If they push Euro 2020 back by 3 months then all bets are off, as seasons wont be able to start until Oct/Nov.

Will be a car crash

All events exceeding the 1000 person limit are getting cancelled. The prime minister as well as the health minister of North Rhine Westphalia just announced that at a press conference.

So the game in Leverkusen will either be played behind closed doors or it will not be played at all.

5 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Apologies, I may be wrong then. Sure I read that though. Fake news then, I suppose.! 😊

No you're right mate, Bavarian government have cancelled all sporting activities and Bayerns next 3 home game will be played behind closed doors.

3 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Apologies, I may be wrong then. Sure I read that though. Fake news then, I suppose.! 😊

The sun reported it was cancelled yesterday which was just an educated guess and it’s one match just like our match that will probably be behind closed doors.

id bet on it lol 

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Nope 😂😂😂😂

I just think the clubs are dragging their heels over this and not really communicating with fans 

6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They have told Leverkusen they aren’t allowed to train on the pitch 24 hours before hand because it’s a disgrace so Leverkusen will have to train at home and either fly in that night or on the day of the game. Good advantage for us.

Phew, I thought at first it might be unplayable!

We are now the underdogs and so must be favourites to win which means ... hell!

20 hours ago, j1mgg said:

My understanding the postponing of Euros was to allow federations to extend their league programmes if necessary. 

This is pointless, some of the other teams are refusing to travel and it looks odds on the both Euro cups will be scrapped after this round anyway. 
Give the fans their money back, split any money left in the pot between the last 16 and be done with it. 
More important things than a football match. 

Archived