McAllister / Kamara Reaction: Ross County 0-1 Rangers

RockwellGers

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I think the response to this thread shows how little people actually give a fuck anymore.

We’ve had enough talk and it’s changed very little on the pitch, to be fair we moved it quicker from back to front today but I doubt any Kruats looking in will be shitting themselves 

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Gerrard must be leaving then if he's not done the post match interview eh 🤔

Or maybe he just went for a big jobby 💩

Probably away to have a lie down and let the momentary relief wash over him

Ross county made it narrow, nothing to do with both wide players coming inside everytime instead of taking a player on ,and getting a cross from the touchline. Also slow play to let them get back into 2 banks of 4. Aye we played well missed passes from 5 yards, play it back when no one near you and be easier to do a forward pass. Realy getting pissed off with this shite.

4 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Gerrard must be leaving then if he's not done the post match interview eh 🤔

Or maybe he just went for a big jobby 💩

He’s watched enough shit from his team to put him in the mood anyway. 

6 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

I think the response to this thread shows how little people actually give a fuck anymore.

Isn't that a tad harsh considering you didn't bother watching the whole game mate? 

Some of our away support have to travel hundreds of miles to get home and will have work tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Isn't that a tad harsh considering you didn't bother watching the whole game mate? 

Some of our away support have to travel hundreds of miles to get home and will have work tomorrow. 

I didnt watch any of the game. I decided to go out with the family instead. 

I absolutely salute the away fans who are travelling to watch that, but I'm not sure how my post attacks or demeans them.

20 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I didnt watch any of the game. I decided to go out with the family instead. 

I absolutely salute the away fans who are travelling to watch that, but I'm not sure how my post attacks or demeans them.

Sounds as if you were insinuating that our support don't give a fuck because RM members didn't jump on this thread an hour after it was posted.

A match you couldn't be bothered watching. 

You clearly didn't give a fuck imo. 

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Sounds as if you were insinuating that our support don't give a fuck because RM members didn't jump on this thread an hour after it was posted.

A match you couldn't be bothered watching. 

You clearly didn't give a fuck imo. 

I was talking about RM members not responding to a post match reaction after a much needed league victory and commenting on how apathetic we seem to be about it now. When was the last time a post match reaction thread was up for a while without a single comment? I mean, it's been up 9 hours, it's not even a page long, and almost none of the comments are anything to do with the videos. I feel that sort of backs up my point.

It was a match I couldnt be bothered watching. It was time that I felt was much better spent with my wife and daughter. After the shite served up since January I make no apologies for choosing to spend time with my family over watching us at the moment. I wouldnt blame any other fan who does the same, but I take my hat off to those who still make that sacrifice. 

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

I was talking about RM members not responding to a post match reaction after a much needed league victory and commenting on how apathetic we seem to be about it now. When was the last time a post match reaction thread was up for a while without a single comment? I mean, it's been up 9 hours, it's not even a page long, and almost none of the comments are anything to do with the videos. I feel that sort of backs up my point.

It was a match I couldnt be bothered watching. It was time that I felt was much better spent with my wife and daughter. After the shite served up since January I make no apologies for choosing to spend time with my family over watching us at the moment. I wouldnt blame any other fan who does the same, but I take my hat off to those who still make that sacrifice. 

think the response to this thread shows how little people actually give a fuck anymore.

Your words.

You are entitled to take time with your family, but you said that people don't give a fuck. That's cunt talk.

11 hours ago, They Gnu said:

We’ve had enough talk and it’s changed very little on the pitch, to be fair we moved it quicker from back to front today but I doubt any Kruats looking in will be shitting themselves 

Lulling them into a false sense of security mate 😉

5 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

think the response to this thread shows how little people actually give a fuck anymore.

Your words.

You are entitled to take time with your family, but you said that people don't give a fuck. That's cunt talk.

I know what my words were. I was adding a little more context to them because I think you've taken them to mean something that they dont.

Archived