Sign in to follow this  
2nd Flute

7 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Right, just saying, 13 points behind, win our game in hand, gub  the vermin twice, its 4 points, I'm a naturally miserable bastard, give me hope 

You left out the bit about winning every game inbetween those and needing them to drop points. None of these things it's going to happen. No point kidding ourselves on. The league was over in the middle of February.

HG5 likes this

Not happening. We will drop more points and they know how to eek out points in every game. I also don’t fancy us to do much in either OF game. You can’t just turn it on and off like a tap. 

absolute clusterfuck what’s happened last couple of months.  

8 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Right, just saying, 13 points behind, win our game in hand, gub  the vermin twice, its 4 points, I'm a naturally miserable bastard, give me hope 

... The groin brigade let off a flare.... but turns out to be a rocket....  Heads in the direction of TLB and smacks him in the face knocking out his yellow teeth.....  Then Ricochet into the press box and hits Provan. BBC sue celtic and SFA Dock them 5 points.... We win the league by 1 point. 

# if Carlsberg did end of season run-in. 

I was spouting that pish when it was below 10 points but this is ridiculous even for me.

what if the last game against the pedo scum is the second last of the season with the league wrapped up? 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

We will pump those fenian bastards on Sunday, fuck you ya fat surrender monkey bastard. 

That's what I want to hear, no fuckin popery,  there's a chance, like myself, its slim, but fuck just handing them yet another treble 

11 minutes ago, five stars said:

Until the Hamilton game i still had hope. Our biggest chance now is the corona virus.

Sadly this. 

win the game against Hamilton and we had the chance. 

Just now, 2nd Flute said:

That's what I want to hear, no fuckin popery,  there's a chance, like myself, its slim, but fuck just handing them yet another treble 

Just to be clear here m8, there is no way we are winning the title but I do think we will beat them. 

2nd Flute likes this