2nd Flute

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

This, for me. 

Even though after the break I and many others wanted as close to perfection as possible, as delusional as we may have been after the 29th december. 

Madness to think if we lost the 29th and won the games after the break we’d still be right in it 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Zappa6995 said:

Not being confrontational here, but based on what ?

They're not as good as they like to think they are.

They'll come thinking cos were off form were easy .

And when our backs against the wall and teams open up were actually a very good side . Look at Porto,  braga, our form before new year.

I believe our arrogance has caused this dip and if some are wanting big moves in the summer then thursday and Sunday are what the big boys are watching.

1 hour ago, 2nd Flute said:

the vermin have never been put under pressure, they play on the Saturday, we play Sunday, we both play Sunday, they are first,  we gubbed the bastards at parkhead on the 29th of December, we were still 2 points behind, with a game in hand, they have never been under pressure to come from behind (pardon the pun) absolute bastards 

We weren't in front but they were under pressure after the 29th. The meltdown in the media showed that. They were shitting it big time. 

Yet as before we let them off. 

Time and time again this season we have shown that when pressure and expectation is on our team - they fail. Its all about building for next season now, identifying who we want to keep, who we move on and who we bring in. 

6 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

You left out the bit about winning every game inbetween those and needing them to drop points. None of these things it's going to happen. No point kidding ourselves on. The league was over in the middle of February.

we said exactly the same thing in 2005 and  we said it in 2008 when we were miles in front of them 

Anything is possible until it isn't . Lets us win at weekend . Put some doubts in their heads . Then we see 

I tell ya what if this squad does this and pulls of the miracle of 55 ! the tims will implode the country will fall into decline riots will happen. will make Helicopter sunday seem so small. 

as big Marv said " Keep Believing" 

15 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

Right, just saying, 13 points behind, win our game in hand, gub  the vermin twice, its 4 points, I'm a naturally miserable bastard, give me hope 

Reading this just makes me so scunnered with the points we've lost lately, we had every chance to be ahead of them or at the very very least within touching distance. 

Even if we cut it to 4 we will drop points to shite teams, can't trust us to be consistently winning. 

1 hour ago, Sket said:

I'm surprised you laugh at anything ya paranoid mess.

I laugh at how angry and sad you are .You take nedsville to a new level 

And I’ve been pretty right about loads of stuff .👍
Won’t expect an apology from you though 

Archived