2nd Flute

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A diet of DVD's showing them the way the tramps have behaved when winning at Ibrox,up till last season should make them sit up and take notice,and to make sure it will not happen to them.
A couple of their strikers with serious injuries,and tlb calling them "shite bags" as in pikey mike,when they are getting stretchered off will do for me. 

Then next 4 games could see SG out the door, or a fucking hero.

What could possibly have been our biggest 4 games with us being in a good place, now has the prospect of being severely embarrassed. If we do well on Wednesday and put a performance in, then Sunday is a day I will dread. If we don't put a performance in Sunday will be a day I dread.

I can just about see us winning 2 of those games certainly not 3, so we will be out of Europe (they will score more than us so us grabbing a 1-0 win will not cut it) and while we may win once against them, we will still be 12 points behind 2 weekends from now.

Unless we give up on Europe and get pumped home and away.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I laugh at how angry and sad you are .You take nedsville to a new level 

And I’ve been pretty right about loads of stuff .👍
Won’t expect an apology from you though 

You dont even know me ya fucking whopper :lol:

Why in the name of fuck would i apologise to some random paranoid mess on the internet? Away and have a lie down.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

You dont even know me ya fucking whopper :lol:

Why in the name of fuck would i apologise to some random paranoid mess on the internet? Away and have a lie down.

You don’t know me 😀

Yet you you contributing in all the years I’ve been on here .Is to bitch and moan  like a wee plastic hard man 

fuck knows why you have likes as you never have anything else to say .Football or anything remotely interesting 

You are just a little shite off someone’s shoe pal 

I rate you as much as I rate the vermin from the east end 🖐🏼

27 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You don’t know me 😀

Yet you you contributing in all the years I’ve been on here .Is to bitch and moan  like a wee plastic hard man 

fuck knows why you have likes as you never have anything else to say .Football or anything remotely interesting 

You are just a little shite off someone’s shoe pal 

I rate you as much as I rate the vermin from the east end 🖐🏼

Its quite incredible how much i annoy you  :dancingtroll:

We’ve had our chances, them dropping 2 points at Livingston should have been a gain but we couldn’t even muster a point ourselves!!! It’s gone lads, just need to make it as close as possible come the finishing line, n MUST beat them at Ibrox!!! MUST!!!! 

21 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

we said exactly the same thing in 2005 and  we said it in 2008 when we were miles in front of them 

Anything is possible until it isn't . Lets us win at weekend . Put some doubts in their heads . Then we see 

I'm still hoping for the helicopter.

animated-helicopter-image-0038.gif

On 08/03/2020 at 21:20, Courtyard Bear said:

Better question should be who will get to 55 first, that’s more of a contest than us winning the title this season. 

I think that is what they ultimately want and all that comes with the title  'The most successful club in the world'.

If cfc get 10iar they only have 52 titles.

I'm still hoping for the helicopter and 55 🙂

If Linfield win their league this season they'll have 54 titles

Archived