Help needed folks

Dan Deacon

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If its not their cause then its not permitted. Horrific attitude towards what's meant to be a Rangers family.

The whole forum v forum thing is embarrassing and childish for me tbh, I just prefer here for various reasons, fucking bizarre to me how cunts can get so uptight over stuff that is simply an opinion. 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes I am sure there are many good Bears on it S, but anyone who was not touched by that heartbreaking story is not a good person IMO, I assume the fat man. 

So glad that we have real kind-hearted people on RM. :thumbup:

Disappointing stuff from ff, I dont see any reason why they wouldn't allow something like this on that site. 

The way rm comes together to support other members in tough times makes me proud to be associated with this site and with you guys. It's you guys that makes the site what it is.

I just wanna say thanks again and honestly the threads could be locked up now and I will be forever grateful to anyone who donated or just sent their wishes , it really is so appreciated,  

I'm not on ff but it's not a surprise to see that message , sad that dingwall is supposed to be a brother but my own lodge will be there in good numbers I'm sure 

8 hours ago, MisterC said:

Disappointing stuff from ff, I dont see any reason why they wouldn't allow something like this on that site. 

The way rm comes together to support other members in tough times makes me proud to be associated with this site and with you guys. It's you guys that makes the site what it is.

Crawler 😁

4 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I just wanna say thanks again and honestly the threads could be locked up now and I will be forever grateful to anyone who donated or just sent their wishes , it really is so appreciated,  

I'm not on ff but it's not a surprise to see that message , sad that dingwall is supposed to be a brother but my own lodge will be there in good numbers I'm sure 

The thread must not be locked mate. Its the most important thread on this site and we look out for our own.

Take care of yourself and bairns. 

Stay strong 👍

4 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

All the best for tomorrow, we will be behind you.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The thread must not be locked mate. Its the most important thread in this site and we look out for our own.

Take care of yourself and bairns. 

Stay strong 👍

@ger4life_1872  probably more than overwhelmed by the response and looking for it to calm down now m8, time to leave him in a bit of peace for a bit imo.

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

@ger4life_1872  probably more than overwhelmed by the response and looking for it to calm down now m8, time to leave him in a bit of peace for a bit imo.

Its just more than enough mate  , I will be eternally grateful but worry that there could be somebody else needing the support now or in the future and I wouldn't wanna cost someone else this amazing support 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Its just more than enough mate  , I will be eternally grateful but worry that there could be somebody else needing the support now or in the future and I wouldn't wanna cost someone else this amazing support 

You won't cost anybody anything Stevie, we look after our own when called m8, the way it should be. 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Mate you're in charge, say what you want to happen or speak to admin or get someone to do it for you and they'll make it happen.

I think it's a reasonable time to look out for yourself and not worry about others who actually want to contribute, but ultimately we all want the best for you so you decide and let others sort it however you wish 👍

Best wishes to you all today. Cannot imagine what you're going through but you appear to be doing it with grace and humility. Pass on my regards to Elaine as well. 

To those who've donated and commented on here, well done on supporting this. Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Best wishes to you all today. Cannot imagine what you're going through but you appear to be doing it with grace and humility. Pass on my regards to Elaine as well. 

To those who've donated and commented on here, well done on supporting this. Thanks. 

Well done Dan for bringing it to the attention of the forum, I'm sure Ger4life is overwhelmed by the response from Rangers Media. As previously said we can never agree on anything when it comes to the team but shit like this blows fitba out the water. 

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I just dont wanna seem ungrateful or anything mate , response has been amazing and everyone has went well over and above , special thanks to @Dan Deacon

Stay strong for the wee guys today, cause you’re one of the good guys and we’ve got your back 🇬🇧.  

41 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Just had a lovely message from Elaine who is @ger4life_1872 cousin. 

But after such a difficult day this has made me so proud (even moreso) of my Rangers Family. 
We will always be grateful for your help x

Proud of you all 

You deserve a lot of credit as well in this mate 

57 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Just had a lovely message from Elaine who is @ger4life_1872 cousin. 

But after such a difficult day this has made me so proud (even moreso) of my Rangers Family. 
We will always be grateful for your help x

Proud of you all 

That's what matters most, them seeing folk care and support. 👍

Archived