Leverkusen behind closed doors

ElBufalo20

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I personally wouldn't be travelling now thinking it's still a few days on the bevvy.  Hope everyone gets their cash reimbursed be it travel, hotels, tickets etc.

Yes hopefully that will happen mate, not sure what the rules are for a situation like this ? 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I can’t see anyone getting their flight money and hotels back unless the airlines cancel or the UK lists a travel ban to Germany.

Sorry mate, never made myself clear...............I was meaning for the Rangers financially.

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I personally wouldn't be travelling now thinking it's still a few days on the bevvy.  Hope everyone gets their cash reimbursed be it travel, hotels, tickets etc.

Tbh you'd have to thick as shite to go over now. The pubs will be in lockdown by then. 

INFORMATION ON THE “SPIRIT GAMES” IN BREMEN AND VS GLASGOW

1 hour ago

In order to slow down the spread of the corona virus, the state of North Rhine-Westphalia has decided to cancel all major events from 1,000 spectators until further notice. And the state of Bremen has also issued a similar regulation. However, there is the possibility of holding these events without audience participation - both clubs pull this option.

This applies to both the Werkself Bundesliga away game at Werder Bremen on Monday, March 16, and the second leg of the Europa League round of 16 on Thursday, March 19 at the BayArena. How the already purchased tickets for the two games are dealt with is briefly summarized here.

Holders of day tickets and season tickets

The ticket price will be fully reimbursed to buyers of day tickets. The reverse processing takes place in the same way as the ticket was purchased. All ticket buyers are proactively informed by the association. This currently applies to the Bundesliga away game at Werder Bremen and the Europa League game against the Glasgow Rangers in the BayArena.

The same procedure would apply to other home games in the Bundesliga, which will be kicked off in the future, from which the season ticket holders would then be reimbursed 1/17 of the season ticket price per game. To do this, however, Bayer 04 first has to wait for further development around the corona virus and the related decisions.

NO IMPACT ON THE GAME IN GLASGOW

According to the current status of UEFA and the local authorities in Glasgow, the Werkself away game in the Europa League will take place on Thursday evening without restrictions. There is currently no evidence or information that the game will be kicked off in camera. If there are changes or new information here, the association will inform you immediately. The fan plane to Glasgow can also take off as planned with the fans on board. The same applies here: If anything changes, Bayer 04 will communicate promptly.

7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Gutted. Had applied for the day trip but it is what it is I guess.

Null and void the league / scottish cup next please.

It looks like Liewell has already been doing his work on Doncaster, this is form a few days ago mind you.

Doncaster added it could make finishing the season "very difficult" even if it hits "the first team of one club".

However, there is no danger that the campaign would be declared void.

Archived