Leverkusen behind closed doors

ElBufalo20

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

because it’s achieves nothing regarding containment as all their fans are segregated  together in the stadium but the same risk is there in all the bars, restaurants, hotels, public transport etc. 

the same logic no apply over there 

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

different governments taking different tacts, a travel ban is a different story 

Health minister called for closed doors to help contain the virus then allows their fans to fuck off to another country - doesn't make one iota of sense 

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Health minister called for closed doors to help contain the virus then allows their fans to fuck off to another country - doesn't make one iota of sense 

I don’t think anyone is getting screened even coming from Italy albeit they could be symptom free but have it 

43 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I don’t really agree with this 

It makes no sense mate , surely if there’s a high enough risk of the virus spreading they need to play behind closed doors , 2 thousand of the exact same support shouldn’t be allowed in our ground 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

It makes no sense mate , surely if there’s a high enough risk of the virus spreading they need to play behind closed doors , 2 thousand of the exact same support shouldn’t be allowed in our ground 

Theyve handed bf4 and bf5 tickets back mate so only have the corner 

Just now, Cedrick said:

as far as I’m concerned it’s in the community already and most can prevent getting it with basic hand hygiene, that seems to be the UK tact which I agree with, the Europeans have went a complete 180 but it’s fluid so next week could be a different story as could be April.

Don't get me wrong I would prefer no Germans for the advantage 

Archived