The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don’t know if it’s elsewhere on here ,That cunt lieswell has released a statement today ,basically the pish about concern for all then drops in that they are against voiding the season because they have put so much into it ,

Absolute shameless cunt,These word should never be forgotten when the shit hits the fan 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Don’t know if it’s elsewhere on here ,That cunt lieswell has released a statement today ,basically the pish about concern for all then drops in that they are against voiding the season because they have put so much into it ,

Absolute shameless cunt,These word should never be forgotten when the shit hits the fan 

That cunt is a 1st class oxygen thief, but the mhedia, spl and sfa all bend to his will. 

8 minutes ago, North Antrim Loyal said:

That cunt is a 1st class oxygen thief, but the mhedia, spl and sfa all bend to his will. 

Agreed ,but how long will it take for things to turn on him for stuff like this This is the biggest crisis the world has seen since WW2 but the penny hasn’t dropped yet with most folk ,And he’s coming out with stuff like this ,As you say wasting oxygen 

14 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Since he had the podium, he could have at least updated everyone on the two year investigation while he was there. Oh wait...

31 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Scottish government just declared the school academic season null and void. See, it can be done.

If they close the schools from now until the summer do they nulland void the rest of my sons 1st year at secondary?

Does he start next year in 2nd year or is it 1st year until a finish?

I can’t figure this shit 😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Agreed ,but how long will it take for things to turn on him for stuff like this This is the biggest crisis the world has seen since WW2 but the penny hasn’t dropped yet with most folk ,And he’s coming out with stuff like this ,As you say wasting oxygen 

Scum fc bother about the crisis of WW2, so I wouldn't expect that shower paedo scum bastards to be bothered now.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Scum more than happy to keep puting the pressure on..

"As many have already said, the season cannot be voided as the consequences of that are so severe. In the event that the matches cannot be completed, then the responsibility to find a fair and reasonable solution for the finalisation of all domestic leagues will be with the Scottish football governing bodies" Lawell.

Unsurprisingly trying to take the moral high ground and claim integrity is in their favour 😂😂👍

Liewell, what a wanker. :headwall:

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

He also looks like he loves bat soup.

He looks like he used to hang about with Jim Torbett, Frank Cairney, Jim McCafferty and Barry Bennell.

Neil Lennon knew Barry Bennell.

Peter Lawwell has given Neil Lennon the celtic job twice. Anything for his silence, maybe 😳

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

He looks like he used to hang about with Jim Torbett, Frank Cairney, Jim McCafferty and Barry Bennell.

Neil Lennon knew Barry Bennell.

Peter Lawwell has given Neil Lennon the celtic job twice. Anything for his silence, maybe 😳

In the shower,ouch 😉

That’s my oldest nephews school exams been cancelled.

He put out a statement saying “I want As in every subject as I was looking good for them anyway”.

In the real world he was laughed at but the SPFL said they will see what they can do.

😎😎😎😎

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

That’s my oldest nephews school exams been cancelled.

He put out a statement saying “I want As in every subject as I was looking good for them anyway”.

In the real world he was laughed at but the SPFL said they will see what they can do.

😎😎😎😎

The flaw in that joke is he will get straight As if he was genuinely looking good for them!

Archived