The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

We can all fire the money through the front door then

Mind the old woman who walked into Ibrox stadium and handed over a tenner from her pension cause she cared so much for our club and thought we were going bust? 

I don't see why we all couldn't do the same should the club need it...

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They can’t sell a ST for a season that will never take place. 
Dark times for the club and it’s staff. 

Surely as a business we qualify for all the government has put in place for businesses?

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

What you mean mate? 

Uefa will not want any association breaking the chain. They will not allow leagues being extended for indefinite and variable amounts of time  , just for one or two clubs . I feel if the scum are getting desperate . It is a good sign tbh

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Uefa will not want any association breaking the chain. They will not allow leagues being extended for indefinite and variable amounts of time  , just for one or two clubs . I feel if the scum are getting desperate . It is a good sign tbh

I think UEFA cant tell associations what to do. Their job is to run the Champions league, Europa league and the Euros...

I think only FIFA can tell them what to do and if anyone doesn't agree then it will go to the CAS.

I think...

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I think UEFA cant tell associations what to do. Their job is to run the Champions league, Europa league and the Euros...

I think only FIFA can tell them what to do and if anyone doesn't agree then it will go to the CAS.

I think...

Don't think so but hey you be right . Could be a first lad :dance:

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I think...

well they can tell clubs you wont be playing in CL or EL next season if league not finished

Just now, soulboy said:

well they can tell clubs you wont be playing in CL or EL next season if league not finished

Looking a good bet there could be no CL or EL next season, there is absolutely nothing guaranteed here. UEFA, the SPFL and whoever can make all the plans about what they would like to do if they want. At this moment they are irrelevant.

5 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I think...

UEFA has the power to exclude memberships. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No idea but I doubt the government is going to cover the full wages of every member of staff, never mind the playing staff. 

Their not 80% of wages up to £2500 limit per month works can top up if they wish.

Archived