Sign in to follow this  
MacBoyd

The coronavirus and the sfa

21 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Watch the scum ramp up further finishing this season however possible, whenever possible, even if next season is significantly reduced in no of matches.

They'll not give up on this one.

What I've been saying since the beginning.  They WILL make sure that the 38 games get played no matter how long it takes.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

We will all just have to renew ST's knowing we aren't getting anything for our money then. Maybe a discount in the club stores 

I’ll renew and won’t expect anything in return, even if a ball isn’t kicked this season or next.

34 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Harsh as it sounds it kind of is what it is mate. I'd imagine the payment plans will still be in place in that scenario. 

I'm just stating that I myself would be willing to renew my ST regardless, I appreciate not everyone will be able to with families etc

I will renew too 👍

22 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’ll renew and won’t expect anything in return, even if a ball isn’t kicked this season or next.

They can’t sell a ST for a season that will never take place. 
Dark times for the club and it’s staff. 

Bad Robot likes this

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Never mind this season, I wonder how they will give the scum a title without a ball being kicked next season. 

They will finish this season first, even if it doesn't end for another 2 years. Its the only legitimate way they can get 9 in a row.

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

They will finish this season first, even if it doesn't end for another 2 years. Its the only legitimate way they can get 9 in a row.

Uefa will step in here . They are not going to be dictated too

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

We can all fire the money through the front door then

Mind the old woman who walked into Ibrox stadium and handed over a tenner from her pension cause she cared so much for our club and thought we were going bust? 

I don't see why we all couldn't do the same should the club need it...

Blue Skies likes this

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They can’t sell a ST for a season that will never take place. 
Dark times for the club and it’s staff. 

Surely as a business we qualify for all the government has put in place for businesses?

2 minutes ago, LV said:

Surely as a business we qualify for all the government has put in place for businesses?

£350bn they have made available haven't they?

And yes, I don't see we the business side of our club couldn't be able to get government grants...

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

What you mean mate? 

Uefa will not want any association breaking the chain. They will not allow leagues being extended for indefinite and variable amounts of time  , just for one or two clubs . I feel if the scum are getting desperate . It is a good sign tbh

Bobby Hume and Domthenbud like this

4 minutes ago, LV said:

for non players it would work as govt only paying 80% of wages upto £2500 per month

Redwhiteandblue likes this

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Uefa will not want any association breaking the chain. They will not allow leagues being extended for indefinite and variable amounts of time  , just for one or two clubs . I feel if the scum are getting desperate . It is a good sign tbh

I think UEFA cant tell associations what to do. Their job is to run the Champions league, Europa league and the Euros...

I think only FIFA can tell them what to do and if anyone doesn't agree then it will go to the CAS.

I think...

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I think UEFA cant tell associations what to do. Their job is to run the Champions league, Europa league and the Euros...

I think only FIFA can tell them what to do and if anyone doesn't agree then it will go to the CAS.

I think...

Don't think so but hey you be right . Could be a first lad :dance:

Redwhiteandblue likes this

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I think...

well they can tell clubs you wont be playing in CL or EL next season if league not finished

Bobby Hume likes this

Just now, soulboy said:

well they can tell clubs you wont be playing in CL or EL next season if league not finished

Looking a good bet there could be no CL or EL next season, there is absolutely nothing guaranteed here. UEFA, the SPFL and whoever can make all the plans about what they would like to do if they want. At this moment they are irrelevant.

5 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I think...

UEFA has the power to exclude memberships.