The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They do have major influence though. 

Yeah, they cam tell them what they want from the FA's for their clubs to enter each competition. 

They can't tell them how to flrun their league standings though. 

It's up to the FA's if they want to listen to UEFA if they want their clubs to enter each competition. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The FA gets a suspension if it doesn’t run its competition properly as laid out in its rules.

Correct. But I think we all know that the influence in the boardroom of the SFA are more interested in the paedos getting their 9 in a row though. 

9 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Correct. But I think we all know that the influence in the boardroom of the SFA are more interested in the paedos getting their 9 in a row though. 

A league can’t be run indefinitely.

An extension needs to be granted. 

Thats why a UEFA meeting last week brought about an agreement of June 30th.

If UEFA had or have no say a meeting wouldn’t even have happened.

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

A league can’t be run indefinitely.

An extension needs to be granted. 

Thats why a UEFA meeting last week brought about an agreement of June 30th.

If UEFA had or have no say a meeting wouldn’t even have happened.

That's only about the tournament's they run though - Champions league, Europa league and the Euros. 

It's up to individual FA's if they want to comply with them though. 

UEFA have already changed when the EURO's will be played, so FA's can decide when they want their leagues to be played. 

I think our FA will make sure the remaining games from season 19/20 get played.  

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

That's only about the tournament's they run though - Champions league, Europa league and the Euros. 

UEFA have already changed when the EURO's will be played, so FA's can decide when they want their leagues to be played. 

So why did 55 FA’s meet with UEFA if they have no say? Seems utterly pointless.

23 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Watch the scum ramp up further finishing this season however possible, whenever possible, even if next season is significantly reduced in no of matches.

They'll not give up on this one.

I’d rather that than it’s given to them. Plus as however unlikely a complete collapse by them might be, just how fucking glorious would it be should we win the cunt ha ha. 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Harsh as it sounds it kind of is what it is mate. I'd imagine the payment plans will still be in place in that scenario. 

I'm just stating that I myself would be willing to renew my ST regardless, I appreciate not everyone will be able to with families etc

Yeah fully agree it's the thing to do if people can afford to, and for supporters like me who don't have one to give what's needed if it comes to it.

36 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Mate don’t talk shite, if it possible it will be played but the government aren’t bending any rules for nobody

how can the FA make sure the games get played when the government won’t allow it

they will either get gifted the title or it will be voided cos no country is getting rid of this virus before June/July 

8 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Either way they are British and the scum don’t like being labelled British.

Unless it suits the two faced tramps 😂👍

Until they make a cunt of themselves in Europe and need embassy help ha ha. 

3 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Mate don’t talk shite, if it possible it will be played but the government aren’t bending any rules for nobody

how can the FA make sure the games get played when the government won’t allow it

they will either get gifted the title or it will be voided cos no country is getting rid of this virus before June/July 

The Government has nothing to do with when the last league games get played. The league will get suspend until it can be finished.  

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

The Government has nothing to do with when the last league games get played. The league will get suspend until it can be finished.  

Any government trumps any football association in the world.

A simple removal of police, ambulance and other necessary staff will insure the FA’s are on board. 

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Any government trumps any football association in the world.

A simple removal of police, ambulance and other necessary staff will insure the FA’s are on board. 

Everything will get "paused" until it can be finished.  The SFA board will use their rules to make sure the taigs get their 9iar.

The chance of season 19/20 ever becoming complete are getting slimmer with each passing day. It cannot be an extension of season 20/21. The sooner UEFA realize this and announce it, the better for everyone so clubs can move forward by terminating or extending contracts that are up for renewal and begin to plan for next season (hopefully). This one is finished.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

The chance of season 19/20 ever becoming complete are getting slimmer with each passing day. It cannot be an extension of season 20/21. The sooner UEFA realize this and announce it, the better for everyone so clubs can move forward by terminating or extending contracts that are up for renewal and begin to plan for next season (hopefully). This one is finished.

I agree 100%, this obsession with a season that looks like it can never be finished without destroying the next one just seems nuts to me.

I doubt any football will be played this side of September, but I obviously hope I am wrong.

10 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Everything will get "paused" until it can be finished.  The SFA board will use their rules to make sure the taigs get their 9iar.

Now that the English league has gone down that route I’d be amazed if we didn’t follow 

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The epl have vowed to finish this season even if it means next season doesn’t happen depending on when the remaining games can go ahead 

Archived