The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Titles played like this are in Celtics official honours list. And now they want one they didn’t even win. Shameless jakey  bastards.

CE6A2C2C-5CC9-4487-8CF8-A9B269A8BF3B.jpeg

It was continued as a morale booster to those who weren't on the front line. Just something positive while there was so much negative stuff going on. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

It was continued as a morale booster to those who weren't on the front line. Just something positive while there was so much negative stuff going on. 

The fact that it’s official is hilarious when guys off the street we’re getting a game 👍

3 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Done some digging about Celtics WW1 titles. They are declared official and count in their number of league wins.

Amazingly during those war years teams really struggled to travel but the most incredible thing is some teams turned up to stadiums without enough players and asked fans to play.

So they have official titles when guys off the streets were getting a game.

How many of their titles are fucking tainted? Unbelievable.

Ours from WW1 is official too.

10 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I know, he's done the off thank fuck!!

I think I read something about Bora Rangers getting a cash injection and spending a good few Bob buying the best players from the teams in their leagues so they could almost guarantee that they would get into the professional league. 

I think it was already presumed that it was them that were going to go up before a ball was even kicked. Could explain why they have voted the way they have...

I'm still here.  😂

10 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I know, he's done the off thank fuck!!

I think I read something about Bora Rangers getting a cash injection and spending a good few Bob buying the best players from the teams in their leagues so they could almost guarantee that they would get into the professional league. 

I think it was already presumed that it was them that were going to go up before a ball was even kicked. Could explain why they have voted the way they have...

They must have changed their tune from a couple of years ago when they didn't want into the leagues due to the travelling. 

33 minutes ago, soulboy said:

They must have changed their tune from a couple of years ago when they didn't want into the leagues due to the travelling. 

It was Cove Rangers. Not Brora Rangers.

That's why Cove have the likes of Paul Hartley and Fraser Fyvie on their books and are sitting at the top o f League Two.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It was Cove Rangers. Not Brora Rangers.

That's why Cove have the likes of Paul Hartley and Fraser Fyvie on their books and are sitting at the top o f League Two.

Maybe Cove didn't want promoted but you are wrong about Brora   https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32120499

15 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Done some digging about Celtics WW1 titles. They are declared official and count in their number of league wins.

Amazingly during those war years teams really struggled to travel but the most incredible thing is some teams turned up to stadiums without enough players and asked fans to play.

So they have official titles when guys off the streets were getting a game.

How many of their titles are fucking tainted? Unbelievable.

They also count the goals they scored during the war years but don’t count goals scored against them. 😂

15 hours ago, chris182 said:

Have you had a look at the league table? Second was 13 points behind but only had five games left to play. Plus Brora had two games in hand. No relegation from that league AND the clubs had a vote for it.

Nowhere near the same situation. Of course the greasy sly fat one from the East End will use it as a jumping off point.

And to be fair .Not playing for the riches of Champions league or European places  .The bheasts will use every avenue they can though .I’m pretty sure ,they will do some more PR ,on them deserving the title in coming days .Fuck the virus and the people that are dying eh

I’m very happy our club chose  to be dignified over this now  

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Hartson on the radio saying it would be good if Rangers just said aye ok give the title to the scum, it would be a great gesture and bring fans together, he said he would be saying the same if it was the other way round.

Aye right

Absolute lying cunt of a man 

The bheasts would be doubling their efforts to get league stopped at all costs ,if it were other way round . Just trying to make us look like the bad guys .Scumbags 

9 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Hartson on the radio saying it would be good if Rangers just said aye ok give the title to the scum, it would be a great gesture and bring fans together, he said he would be saying the same if it was the other way round.

Aye right

John Hartson is a dirty fat lying dent headed cunt.

He only mentions us if we don’t win.

Never once mentioned us when we win but all of a sudden he would give us a title.

Fucking Welsh bellend. 

11 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The only gesture from Rangers should be give them the top league spot but no title 

give them fuck all, we play St Johnstone at home and if we lose they are ahead and deserve the title on sporting integrity.

If we win then we deserve it based on sporting integrity.

Every single team and player who played their first home and away games all wanted and played to win these 6 points.

There were no half measures or inches given during these sporting battles and rolling back is the only one true way.

Archived