The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

Just now, Bad Robot said:

give them fuck all, we play St Johnstone at home and if we lose they are ahead and deserve the title on sporting integrity.

If we win then we deserve it based on sporting integrity.

Every single team and player who played their first home and away games all wanted and played to win these 6 points.

There were no half measures or inches given during these sporting battles and rolling back is the only one true way.

I’m only saying that if the league can’t be re-started, they cannot be allowed to claim a title.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I’m only saying that if the league can’t be re-started, they cannot be allowed to claim a title.

are you saying in name only they get first spot for Euro standings only ?

I feel a poll coming up lol

11 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

give them fuck all, we play St Johnstone at home and if we lose they are ahead and deserve the title on sporting integrity.

If we win then we deserve it based on sporting integrity.

Every single team and player who played their first home and away games all wanted and played to win these 6 points.

There were no half measures or inches given during these sporting battles and rolling back is the only one true way.

Got a feeling that you are about to be very disappointed.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

are you saying in name only they get first spot for Euro standings only ?

I feel a poll coming up lol

Aye if it has to be but 9iar is off the table, fuck knows how they handle everything else but if the league can’t be finished no title should be awarded, I hope Rangers stand by that.

Fuck Hartson’s good gestures 

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Got a feeling that you are about to be very disappointed.

that’s because there is no integrity never mind sporting integrity with a certain club who reside at the piggery as they are pushing their agenda both here and within Uefa and us......fk knows as we seem to talk a lot with no real action.

54 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Absolute lying cunt of a man 

The bheasts would be doubling their efforts to get league stopped at all costs ,if it were other way round . Just trying to make us look like the bad guys .Scumbags 

Guaranteed he would be the loudest shouter saying sellic could definitely catch up. Dishonest vile Welshman scumbag.

7 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Absolutely no question they will be handed this title.

I have hardly been following the story tbh as the outcome is inevitable.

I genuinely think they will be given 1st place, but it wont be an official title, which to be honest I think would be fair.

They get the next shot at the Champions League given their standings, but they dont get officially granted a title given we could still win it.

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Hartson on the radio saying it would be good if Rangers just said aye ok give the title to the scum, it would be a great gesture and bring fans together, he said he would be saying the same if it was the other way round.

Aye right

I don't want to be "brought together" with these Rhepublican, Nhationalist, paedo harbouring fenian scumbags. They are dead to me. 

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Hartson on the radio saying it would be good if Rangers just said aye ok give the title to the scum, it would be a great gesture and bring fans together, he said he would be saying the same if it was the other way round.

Aye right

No bother Hartson ya big fat dumb fuck

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I genuinely think they will be given 1st place, but it wont be an official title, which to be honest I think would be fair.

They get the next shot at the Champions League given their standings, but they dont get officially granted a title given we could still win it.

This with a sprinkling of reconstruction to stop the likes of Hearts going down could well be seen as the spfl best outcome. A little bit of something for everyone.

I reckon they'll look this way to resolve before they award based on current positions.

Scum fans would be beelin. Lawell would say he was to o but would happily take CL access.

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Aye right

He really is a fat disgusting peace of shite.

Aye right

John Hartson is a liar!

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I was under the impression that when the league is made void it’s as if it hasn’t been played so they will get champions league spot due to their placing last season. They can’t be giving 1st place, appeasing they bastards is an impossible task their victimised personas would just find something else to greet about.

Aye right

Hartson is absolutely full of it. There is not a chance in hell if we were in front they would be conceding the title. If anything the calls for the season to be null and void would be louder.

If the season can't be completed it should be null and void. 

15 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Hartson is absolutely full of it. There is not a chance in hell if we were in front they would be conceding the title. If anything the calls for the season to be null and void would be louder.

If the season can't be completed it should be null and void. 

It’s a media agenda with both the Record/Sun by the  celtic supporting journalists.

We have seen over the last week them pull out every ex player to get this story out there next up will be Rod 🤔

Well maybe Hartson has lost half his brain (also saved by the nhs) but has he not realised  there’s a major crisis happening just now .

Our NHS is struggling  and his little brain is wanting a football title given🤦‍♀️

Sport ,travel  and schools have been put back due the Coronavirus  thousands will lose there jobs and life's so maybe these journalists  need to grow up and open there eyes to what’s happening in the world.
As well as were not ffn interested.
Null and void and all the Spfl money distributed  evenly between all the teams seems fairest at present.

And hopefully we can restart next season healthy .

4 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Aye right

Rangers should never forfeit the title. cfc should not be trying to influence opinions on this, it shows poor sportsmanship. All 42 clubs need to survive this coronavirus pandemic

The SFA should wait for the government to announce state of emergency (possibly days away) then split the problem into 3 categories. Football competition, Football Player Business and League Business.

The competition should then be voided this allows clubs to activate their in insurance policies. Once voided No titles awarded. No promotions. No demotions are given. Money raised from competitions so far could be pooled into a fund that helps all 42 clubs with parachute payments to help them survive, should insurance not cover them. Any surplus from the pooled funds could be granted to clubs outwith the premier and championship leagues to improve their grounds facilities etc. (After Pandemic)

The football player side of the business  could be done via technology, renewing contracts, sales and purchases, player registration, scouting by video link with trails and medicals post pandemic.

League Business could arrange to freeze TV contracts now with the remaining time starting back when the football does it can be done as good will arrangement with company same goes for Sponsorship contracts. Kits can still be chosen and registered and pre-ordered online. Season tickets for 20/21 can still be renewed with the condition that they only active when the games start back.

Rangers should not surrender to cfc and Lawwells threats of suffering consequences.

celtic as a collective can’t concede a league title in good grace when it’s been won fair and square yet they now call for us to concede a league that isn’t over. 

Get fucked John, get fucked celtic 

Archived