The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Sfa saying theres no consideration being given to the league being voided 

Apparently Maxwell still determined to finish the season. 

SFA and UEFA need to wake up and realise this season is done.  We cannot play the remaining games, there is only one fair solution and that is no winners and no losers. Start again next season and write this one off. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Hartson yesterday now they have dug up ex spl chief  roger mitchell to claim Rangers have already accepted that celtic will be crowned champions. 

The campaign not letting up. 

I can only hope he is just assuming that is the case, and would like to see us make it known that he is speaking shite. 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Apparently Maxwell still determined to finish the season. 

SFA and UEFA need to wake up and realise this season is done.  We cannot play the remaining games, there is only one fair solution and that is no winners and no losers. Start again next season and write this one off. 

Anybody thinking the season will still  be finished is living on Planet Mars.

53 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Sfa saying theres no consideration being given to the league being voided 

52. I don't think they can say this and say they are committed to finishing the league games .Would look silly

Pretty certain we all know we our club may be up against it though  . It will have to be a Universal decision from the Uefa for me . Bookies will be counting on that too

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Fucking amateur hour. You would never rule out options in times like these. 

The whole country's in lockdown but fuck that we have a season to finish. 

When this is all said and done. These clowns running our game need to be removed. 

The lockdown is now official. The SFA/SPFL should now void all competitions so that clubs can activate their insurance policies. Competition money should be pooled so that ALL 42 clubs can apply for funding should their insurance not cover them.

11 nights ago 50k of us watched as we played Bayer.

Tonight the whole uk is on a 3 week lockdown as minimum, and we all know tens and hundreds of scots will die, thousands within the uk.

Still struggling to get my head round it all.

Hardly give fuck about this anymore tbh, and think it simply has to stop being discussed in the media. Right now, it doesnt really fucking matter.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tonight the whole uk is on a 3 week lockdown as minimum, and we all know tens and hundreds of scots will die, thousands within the uk.

Hardly give fuck about this anymore tbh, and think it simply has to stop being discussed in the media. Right now, it doesnt really fucking matter.

Yep, as Linkin Park would say, in the end it doesn't even matter 

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Think one of the big problems has been that because journalists are still working, they are doing anything to get clicks. Sports guys are going to keep writing about sport and its the low-hanging fruit. 

As more places take up the government's 80% wage grant youll maybe see it go down a bit because workers need to be furloughed to claim it. 

Archived