MacBoyd

The coronavirus and the sfa

Just now, Colin Traive said:

It would almost be worth giving your lot the fucking title to shut you and them up about it.

😂Sorry to disappoint but the thread kept going when I wasn't posting in it.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They don’t need to be declared champions do they ?  how many teams in the CL are actually champions ? for me it’s not about CL places  it’s about titles, they should not be awarded the title as champions and the record book should reflect that.

They don't, no. There's no requirement to be champions to play in the CL.

13 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

There will be no further football played this season.

Declaring the season null and void allows for prize money to be shared out. This money should be equally distributed among all clubs. Many are currently struggling and require an immediate influx of funds.

When it becomes possible to restart it is just a case of lets go again from where we were last June/July.

tarriers won't like this solution but if the SPFL asked premier league clubs to vote on it I suspect the result would be 11-1. They would still keep their CL spot.

The problem being mate certain clubs in the SPFL Prem don’t want to share the monies equally. They want the bigger share they are due.

Also certain people in the media will never push this idea, they will continue to push the narrative to get their team a false championship.

You will never see a story in any paper mention sharing monies equally.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

As final positions will remain unknown it is the fairest solution for Scottish football as a whole. Plus many clubs need money asap.

100% and that is why this needs made null and void. Share the monies out now or risk smaller teams going to the wall.

The football authorities have a duty to all member clubs, not just one. 👍

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Showing that sporting integrity only matters when the taigs benefit.  

Well no willie it can't just be dropped  when it no longer suits one fucking club. 

Null the season is the only fair way to do it. 

Willie Miller is a fucking bellend wanting to keep his job at Pacific Quay CSC.

Null and void is completely fair on everyone. 👍

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

There will be no further football played this season.

Declaring the season null and void allows for prize money to be shared out. This money should be equally distributed among all clubs. Many are currently struggling and require an immediate influx of funds.

When it becomes possible to restart it is just a case of lets go again from where we were last June/July.

tarriers won't like this solution but if the SPFL asked premier league clubs to vote on it I suspect the result would be 11-1. They would still keep their CL spot.

There won’t be any CL next season .too wide spread this thing and borders will be closed for months after it’s calmed down 

even if peaks here earlier than predicted it’s still going to be lurking about for months ,say September things get going again then at least 3months travel ban worldwide after the last country is free of virus ,

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

To be fair David .They have some amount of poodles In the media doing their peddling for them .Quite frightening tbh

They are taking it in turns to build up some momentum on this matter .Even although UEFA have already said what’s happening .While people are dying and a peudo ring is being covered up

This is what Rangers are up against on a weekly basis 

Every single poodle needs to hang their heads in shame ,the whole planet is under attack ffs 

eejay the dj likes this

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

There won’t be any CL next season .too wide spread this thing and borders will be closed for months after it’s calmed down 

even if peaks here earlier than predicted it’s still going to be lurking about for months ,say September things get going again then at least 3months travel ban worldwide after the last country is free of virus ,

I know Real are trailing man City the now 2 1 on aggregate but as they usually win the CL they should be awarded It imo

Blumhoilann and magic8ball like this

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Why the obsession with awarding a title, I just don’t understand, league leaders at time of closure yes but no title, it’s not necessary unless you’re a Tim.

I don't understand mate with everything that is going on in the world right now, how this lot can still be demanding a title. 

Football should be on the back burner right now but yet we get daily reports pushing the title awarding narrative. 

I really hope long term this comes back to haunt them. As they are literally the only club in europe demanding it, embarrassing and utterly shameless.