The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Was talking about the FA on this occasion mate. They have voided some but not all in their system. That’s mental. 

Yeah mate, if all the league have the same rules is all I'm saying. The highland league comes within the SFA pyramid but has different rules, that's the only point I'm making re differentiating 👍

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah mate, if all the league have the same rules is all I'm saying. The highland league comes within the SFA pyramid but has different rules, that's the only point I'm making re differentiating 👍

I would love to know if there is any rule anywhere that allows a title to be handed out without finishing a season.

The highland league done a vote, only one club wanted to finish the season, all the others were happy to give the title to Brora.

Allowing a self serving self interest vote to decide is very dangerous. 

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

It is probably all about 'you know who' being given the title I would imagine. :headwall:

Do you really think so ,do you think they would try something to help them out 

(lockdown is playing with my mind)

😂😂

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I would love to know if there is any rule anywhere that allows a title to be handed out without finishing a season.

The highland league done a vote, only one club wanted to finish the season, all the others were happy to give the title to Brora.

Allowing a self serving self interest vote to decide is very dangerous. 

Thats how the English clubs decided

Thats how the Highland league clubs decided

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

A well know twitter handle that regularly leaks things, if he's posting this then its real, and it's a fucking disgrace

Nothing to do with the SPFL.  A consultant in England created and circulated it around clubs. Neil Doncaster insists it was neither created by, for or with any involvement from the SPFL. 

29 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Nothing to do with the SPFL.  A consultant in England created and circulated it around clubs. Neil Doncaster insists it was neither created by, for or with any involvement from the SPFL. 

Just a random consultant?  Must of been bored stuck in the house and did it for fun. 

35 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Well if Neil Doncaster insists then it must be true eh lol

6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Just a random consultant?  Must of been bored stuck in the house and did it for fun. 

Makes you wonder why some random consultant would sit and make all that up off his own back and then circulate it to the clubs.

Its a good job Neil Doncaster can be trusted 😂

7 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Or did so on behalf of a club.

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Well if Neil Doncaster insists then it must be true eh lol

While random Twitter accounts are unimpeachable sources of information. 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Could it be that the spfl came up with this random guy after it was leaked 

Possibly. Spoke to a club chairman tonight after seeing it do the rounds and asked about its authenticity:

''Hi James. I got this from another club and was told it’s from a consultant in England and that Neil Doncaster has said it has not been produced by or for the SPFL. There are a series of call with the SFA and SPFL tomorrow. Would it make sense to speak after that?'' 

45 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I know that, it’s what I said I just don’t agree with it.

So what do you want the leagues to do? they can't make a decision because that's corrupt, they can't have a vote because that's corrupt. 

31 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Makes you wonder why some random consultant would sit and make all that up off his own back and then circulate it to the clubs.

Its a good job Neil Doncaster can be trusted 😂

It’s scary how much shite these idiots can actually speak without any comeback. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Which is? Iirc you originally said it should be a vote before then saying UEFA should decide. 

I don’t recall saying it should be a vote, too many vested interests for me.

UEFA should decide. Treat everyone the same. That’s fair 👍

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I don’t recall saying it should be a vote, too many vested interests for me.

UEFA should decide. Treat everyone the same. That’s fair 👍

Whats fair about treating different countries with different circumstances and differing rulebooks the same? 

Archived