Sign in to follow this  
MacBoyd

The coronavirus and the sfa

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Could it be that the spfl came up with this random guy after it was leaked 

Possibly. Spoke to a club chairman tonight after seeing it do the rounds and asked about its authenticity:

''Hi James. I got this from another club and was told it’s from a consultant in England and that Neil Doncaster has said it has not been produced by or for the SPFL. There are a series of call with the SFA and SPFL tomorrow. Would it make sense to speak after that?'' 

45 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I know that, it’s what I said I just don’t agree with it.

So what do you want the leagues to do? they can't make a decision because that's corrupt, they can't have a vote because that's corrupt. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So what do you want the leagues to do? they can't make a decision because that's corrupt, they can't have a vote because that's corrupt. 

I have made my view clear numerous times 👍

5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I have made my view clear numerous times 👍

Which is? Iirc you originally said it should be a vote before then saying UEFA should decide. 

31 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Makes you wonder why some random consultant would sit and make all that up off his own back and then circulate it to the clubs.

Its a good job Neil Doncaster can be trusted 😂

It’s scary how much shite these idiots can actually speak without any comeback. 

Dave Hedgehog likes this

Which is? Iirc you originally said it should be a vote before then saying UEFA should decide. 

I don’t recall saying it should be a vote, too many vested interests for me.

UEFA should decide. Treat everyone the same. That’s fair 👍

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Whats fair about treating different countries with different circumstances and differing rulebooks the same? 

Whats fair about treating different countries with different circumstances and differing rulebooks the same? 

What’s fair about treating everyone the same? Seriously? 

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Never questioned in the correct manner 👍

Why would an individual football club be in a position to change the structure of the league thinking it’s appropriate for them to circulate an non official document to other clubs. 

Its not treating everyone the same though. 

Of course it is. No one is getting treated differently. Null and void for everyone or positions stand for everyone. It’s the same either way.

27 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Of course it is. No one is getting treated differently. Null and void for everyone or positions stand for everyone. It’s the same either way.

The contract has the provision to be frustrated which in turn would make that contract void at time of termination and no winner can be declared as its undecided. No club would be able to argue against that, legally anyway. 

Dave Hedgehog likes this

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

UEFA are more corrupt than the scum.

Bad Robot and Bears r us like this

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

1 - At the suspension of play mathematical probability could estimate the final standings based on games completed.

2 - Player suspensions, injuries and the human factor over the remaining games would have to be applied, to give a revised final standing.

3 - Given that all things equal were not in play at the time of suspension, causes an anomaly.

Calling the league finished at the halfway point has less variables and makes more mathematical sense than calling it skewed.

All things equal or null and void.

29 minutes ago, Quiet Jim said:

1 - At the suspension of play mathematical probability could estimate the final standings based on games completed.

2 - Player suspensions, injuries and the human factor over the remaining games would have to be applied, to give a revised final standing.

3 - Given that all things equal were not in play at the time of suspension, causes an anomaly.

Calling the league finished at the halfway point has less variables and makes more mathematical sense than calling it skewed.

He can't answer until he speaks with his boss in the rhebel.

10 hours ago, Quiet Jim said:

So what happens to clubs who were promoted last season? Do they now get a payment based on being in a lower division they are currently in?

1. There wouldn't be any use of probability. It would be on games that have actually been played.

2. The remaining games are postponed. There wouldn't be some sort of 'pools panel' results being formulated.

3. There are anomalies in the Scottish Premiership most season. All things arent equal in any given season (one team having three home games v one club, rivals have three away games for example)