The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently the SPFL are planning to start and finish season 19/20 in August. Cunts are trying everything they can to give the filth the title.

Fuck knows how we are going to finish season 20/21 in a Euros year!

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Apparently the SPFL are planning to start and finish season 19/20 in August. Cunts are trying everything they can to give the filth the title.

If true, I imagine they will be the only league in Europe to do so and made to look the more foolish and bitter by doing it.

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

If they do finish the season and they are on top, then fair enough.

I can deal with being beaten fair and square.

The issue I have is if they just gift them the title with a load of games yet to be played.

16 minutes ago, B1872 said:

They wat s to play 9 league games in August on top of Euro qualifiers? They are fucking nuts. It won’t happen. There won’t even be football in August 😂👍

33 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Would surprise absolutely no cunt. Infested with tims, even on here. 

10 hours ago, superallysbears said:

I believe it will be null and void, imo it's only right to start again when it's safe.

It will be so we all need to cool the jets

They may well be desperate to crown them champs and make an arse of it . In the fullness of time . The leagues will be Null and Void . 100%

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

It's delusional thinking they can cram 9 games into August especially if European qualifiers take place as well. 

They need to wake the fuck up and realise this season is finished. Null it and focus on when a new season  can begin. 

English clubs are meant to be pushing now for a null and void. If that happens you can bet the spfl will follow suit. 

18 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Where you hearing this mate? 

No chance of football being played in Scotland

I get the feeling the world of football , is trying to stay safe , with their families and loved ones , while thousands of poor people are dying .

While here is cesspit , corrupt Scotland , they convene every day to discuss ways to try to shoehorn the bheasts into title winners . With whatever way possible

Make you weep

Even after Coronavirus has died down their will be a semi lockdown.

Sporting events and the like will not be allowed for a specified amount of time based purely on safety grounds and make sure there isn’t a second wave of the disease.

Anybody that thinks season 19/20 can be completed are deluded.

For season 19/20 to go ahead season 20/21 would be majorly impacted and when you factor in Euro 2021 as it is now then that’s just fucking insane.

Null and void is the only logical step here, oops sorry I said logical forgetting we are talking about organised football with imbeciles making the decisions. 

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No chance of football being played in Scotland

I get the feeling the world of football , is trying to stay safe , with their families and loved ones , while thousands of poor people are dying .

While here is cesspit , corrupt Scotland , they convene every day to discuss ways to try to shoehorn the bheasts into title winners . With whatever way possible

Make you weep

Heartbreaking mate. 

4 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If they do finish the season and they are on top, then fair enough.

I can deal with being beaten fair and square.

The issue I have is if they just gift them the title with a load of games yet to be played.

This all day long mate. As it stands with what’s left to play there are just to many variables  however unlikely it is we all know helicopters can change direction 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It will be so we all need to cool the jets

They may well be desperate to crown them champs and make an arse of it . In the fullness of time . The leagues will be Null and Void . 100%

I hope that is the outcome, it’s the only sensible option if this shit is not resolved by mid April at the latest, players will still need a mint pre-season before the league resumes so that’ll take it into May, if it goes past that and even into June, then if we’re actually going to be serious in starting next season at a reasonable time then there really is no option but to fuck this season off. Any normal fa would do the right thing with how our league sits and be sure if we were 10 points ahead it’d be void already, but these fenian loving scumbags will do anything they can to make sure we’re trying to stop 10 next season 

14 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They wat s to play 9 league games in August on top of Euro qualifiers? They are fucking nuts. It won’t happen. There won’t even be football in August 😂👍

They can't possibly extend the season after what they done to us in 2008,  slanty eyes asking league bosses not help us, what goes around comes around, oh wait I forgot he runs the football up here.

9 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

They can't possibly extend the season after what they done to us in 2008,  slanty eyes asking league bosses not help us, what goes around comes around, oh wait I forgot he runs the football up here.

The bits circled should still be used today. It’s what they wanted the shower of celtic loving cunts.

EC1E5A76-C02D-4063-BF86-BDB484447893.jpeg

16 hours ago, B1872 said:

Imagine they did do this and we went into win both titles 

For them to restart the league European club competition would need to be cancelled or radically changed starting later in the season .

For what it’s worth I don’t see anybody leaving this country till at least October even then places to travel to will be limited so European football might not even be possible next year at all ,

Restarting the league late summer will be the benefit of only a few clubs and many are facing financial ruin ,so I really can’t see it that the majority of clubs won’t vote to void the season and split the prize money soon 

12 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

This all day long mate. As it stands with what’s left to play there are just to many variables  however unlikely it is we all know helicopters can change direction 

Correct.   And that season we were 5 points behind with 4 games to go (I think).  We have it in our hands to be 4 points behind with 6 games to go.....

On 26/03/2020 at 19:18, The Dude said:

Nothing to do with the SPFL.  A consultant in England created and circulated it around clubs. Neil Doncaster insists it was neither created by, for or with any involvement from the SPFL. 

An Englishman called Tom

Archived