Sign in to follow this  
MacBoyd

The coronavirus and the sfa

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It will be so we all need to cool the jets

They may well be desperate to crown them champs and make an arse of it . In the fullness of time . The leagues will be Null and Void . 100%

I so hope you're right EJ.

eejay the dj likes this

4 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If they do finish the season and they are on top, then fair enough.

I can deal with being beaten fair and square.

The issue I have is if they just gift them the title with a load of games yet to be played.

This all day long mate. As it stands with what’s left to play there are just to many variables  however unlikely it is we all know helicopters can change direction 

Blumhoilann and magic8ball like this

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It will be so we all need to cool the jets

They may well be desperate to crown them champs and make an arse of it . In the fullness of time . The leagues will be Null and Void . 100%

I hope that is the outcome, it’s the only sensible option if this shit is not resolved by mid April at the latest, players will still need a mint pre-season before the league resumes so that’ll take it into May, if it goes past that and even into June, then if we’re actually going to be serious in starting next season at a reasonable time then there really is no option but to fuck this season off. Any normal fa would do the right thing with how our league sits and be sure if we were 10 points ahead it’d be void already, but these fenian loving scumbags will do anything they can to make sure we’re trying to stop 10 next season 

16 hours ago, B1872 said:

Apparently the SPFL are planning to start and finish season 19/20 in August. Cunts are trying everything they can to give the filth the title.

Fuck knows how we are going to finish season 20/21 in a Euros year!

Imagine they did do this and we went into win both titles 

For them to restart the league European club competition would need to be cancelled or radically changed starting later in the season .

For what it’s worth I don’t see anybody leaving this country till at least October even then places to travel to will be limited so European football might not even be possible next year at all ,

Restarting the league late summer will be the benefit of only a few clubs and many are facing financial ruin ,so I really can’t see it that the majority of clubs won’t vote to void the season and split the prize money soon 

12 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

This all day long mate. As it stands with what’s left to play there are just to many variables  however unlikely it is we all know helicopters can change direction 

Correct.   And that season we were 5 points behind with 4 games to go (I think).  We have it in our hands to be 4 points behind with 6 games to go.....

On 26/03/2020 at 19:18, The Dude said:

Nothing to do with the SPFL.  A consultant in England created and circulated it around clubs. Neil Doncaster insists it was neither created by, for or with any involvement from the SPFL. 

An Englishman called Tom

stourloyal likes this

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Imagine they did do this and we went into win both titles 

For them to restart the league European club competition would need to be cancelled or radically changed starting later in the season .

For what it’s worth I don’t see anybody leaving this country till at least October even then places to travel to will be limited so European football might not even be possible next year at all ,

Restarting the league late summer will be the benefit of only a few clubs and many are facing financial ruin ,so I really can’t see it that the majority of clubs won’t vote to void the season and split the prize money soon 

I do a lot of travelling for work (oil) and my work have said they will be surprised if we are to go away again in the next 5 months. If an oil company is saying this, then I cannot see any sport continuing with in this time frame

Blumhoilann and magic8ball like this

2 hours ago, GoodOne690 said:

I do a lot of travelling for work (oil) and my work have said they will be surprised if we are to go away again in the next 5 months. If an oil company is saying this, then I cannot see any sport continuing with in this time frame

All countries will be different and all regions within each country will be different again ,going to be a while before travel goes back to what it was 

6 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

They can't possibly extend the season after what they done to us in 2008,  slanty eyes asking league bosses not help us, what goes around comes around, oh wait I forgot he runs the football up here.

Absolutely, any extension would be a disgrace after what they did in 2008. :tut:

5 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The bits circled should still be used today. It’s what they wanted the shower of celtic loving cunts.

EC1E5A76-C02D-4063-BF86-BDB484447893.jpeg

All in black and white :thumbup: I had forgot these other two clubs said that. They cannot have it to suit themselves just because it is the tarriers who need it this time. 

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Absolutely, any extension would be a disgrace after what they did in 2008. :tut:

2008 will haunt them. I have waited 12 years so far for that to happen and this could be it. 

No extensions for the, and don’t laugh now, sporting integrity. 👍

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

2008 will haunt them. I have waited 12 years so far for that to happen and this could be it. 

No extensions for the, and don’t laugh now, sporting integrity. 👍

Hope we get as many updates on teams going to the wall as we are getting for the Coronavirus mate. 

Premier League clubs (English) were already due to meet again on 3 April, when it is almost certain the current postponement of all matches until 30 April will be extended again.

HG5 likes this

22 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:pipe:

pretty sure the dude will have something to say about his beloved celtic, and his source...haha fuck me, i have actually opened the back door, launched the big lebowski, he is so uttermost the opposite of that character!

Bears r us likes this

Watching more coverage tonight 

There are going to be 500,000 deaths worldwide .Probably more .Probably thousands in Scotland when it hits here .And it will 

Football is so unimportant at this time .Yet these self important scumbags think football is going to be played in next 3/4 months .Never and these bastards are just delaying making it null and void  for selfish reasons 

Blumhoilann and HG5 like this