Sign in to follow this  
MacBoyd

The coronavirus and the sfa

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Did the UEFA vice-president appearing on TV in Italy confirming that get organised by Hollicom?

He said that he wanted leagues rapped up by a certain date,he never mentioned titles . As usual you are showing your true tarrier colours. He is a Vice President and therefore makes fuck all decisions and in fact it is holicom who are translating what he said to fit the scums own agenda.

Hypothetical question as we dont know where we stand yet on all leagues being completed/null&voided..

..if the title is somehow awarded (given what's currently going on in the world) do teams in oor league have;

A. The appetite to stand up and fight it

B. The money to take legal action against the SPFL/SFA  ?

On 29/03/2020 at 11:28, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Interesting that the advance payments (top 6/ bottom 6) made by the spfl have seen only us, the scum and motherwell receive top 6 payments,  whilst all others receive bottomed 6 level payouts. The 3 clubs receiving the higher amount have been awarded this as they cant be caught, they are guaranteed top 6 slots. This is confirmed by Burrows, the Motherwell chief exec.

Rewarding clubs based on what has been achieved, not what could have, might have, probably would have.  Logical, fair, just.

Do you have any info or the breakdown on what each club gets financially for each league position in the Scottish Premier League?

8 minutes ago, Rab Ighuse said:

Hypothetical question as we dont know where we stand yet on all leagues being completed/null&voided..

..if the title is somehow awarded (given what's currently going on in the world) do teams in oor league have;

A. The appetite to stand up and fight it

B. The money to take legal action against the SPFL/SFA  ?

A. Too many of our clubs would be delighted in they got handed this title.

B. Clubs up here are that skint they wouldn’t even contemplate it, not that they would want to.

The only two teams in the Premier league to be unhappy would be Rangers for being denied a title that’s still up for grabs and Hearts for being forcibly relegated. 

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

B. Clubs up here are that skint they wouldn’t even contemplate it, not that they would want to.

The only two teams in the Premier league to be unhappy would be Rangers for being denied a title that’s still up for grabs and Hearts for being forcibly relegated. 

More paranoid protestants😁

Dave Hedgehog likes this

29 minutes ago, Dickie said:

He said that he wanted leagues rapped up by a certain date,he never mentioned titles . As usual you are showing your true tarrier colours. He is a Vice President and therefore makes fuck all decisions and in fact it is holicom who are translating what he said to fit the scums own agenda.

Exactly mate .Can’t help himself 

UEFA won’t be letting leagues do one thing and other leagues another ..No chance 

scottyscott1963 likes this

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Do you have any info or the breakdown on what each club gets financially for each league position in the Scottish Premier League?

Was thinking that’s one of the reasons .They paid out early .So they could canvass each club on their thoughts about ,what they would be in favour of,regards titles and relegation 

They are sneaky fucks  

43 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

This season they have received advance payment for the "split" with 3 clubs guaranteed to be top 6 receiving 395k, and all others 157.5k

In terms of payouts for league positions, see post below for last years payout out %s.

Bad Robot likes this

From April last year:

The £25 million league prize money is distributed according to the percentages set out below and is based on overall league standing at the end of the season.

Ladbrokes Premiership
1st - 13.40% - £3,350,000 
2nd - 9.60% - £2,400,000 
3rd - 8.25% - £2,062,500 
4th - 7.25% - £1,812,500 
5th - 6.75% - £1,687,500 
6th - 6.25% - £1,562,500 
7th - 5.75% - £1,437,500 
8th - 5.50% - £1,375,000 
9th - 5.25% - £1,312,500 
10th -5.00% - £1,250,000 
11th - 4.75% - £1,187,500 
12th - 4.50% - £1,125,000 

Ladbrokes Championship
1st - 2.25% - £562,500 
2nd - 1.90% - £475,000 
3rd - 1.60% - £400,000 
4th - 1.30% - £325,000 
5th - 1.00% - £250,000 
6th - 0.90% - £225,000 
7th - 0.85% - £212,500 
8th - 0.80% - £200,000 
9th - 0.75% - £187,500 
10th - 0.70% - £175,000 

Ladbrokes League 1    
1st - 0.50% - £125,000 
2nd - 0.43% - £107,500 
3rd - 0.35% - £87,500 
4th - 0.34% - £85,000 
5th - 0.33% - £82,500 
6th - 0.32% - £80,000 
7th - 0.31% - £77,500 
8th - 0.30% - £75,000 
9th - 0.29% - £72,500 
10th - 0.28% - £70,000 

Ladbrokes League 2    
1st - 0.27% - £67,500 
2nd - 0.26% - £65,000 
3rd - 0.25% - £62,500 
4th - 0.24% - £60,000 
5th - 0.23% - £57,500 
6th - 0.22% - £55,000 
7th - 0.21% - £52,500 
8th - 0.20% - £50,000 
9th - 0.19% - £47,500 
10th - 0.18% - £45,000

Bad Robot likes this

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

Hollicom translated it for Google? And wrote the original copy in Italian? Christ. This goes higher than I though

44 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Which clubs? 

41 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Exactly mate .Can’t help himself 

UEFA won’t be letting leagues do one thing and other leagues another ..No chance 

Its literally what UEFA do

19 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Read an article on FF penned by Skeletor basically saying the SPFL have come to terms with the league season being finished and are taking legal advice with regards to the next steps.

If it’s Harper Macleod then we all know the advice they’ll be given FS!

I apologise for repeating myself but they will be given this title.

I would be absolutely stunned should they not get it.

Mark my words 

1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Nah mate. It's no happenin.

I seriously hope you are right mate. 

Its been hammer blow after hammer blow for years now.....just expect the worst I'd I'm honest.

BillyG91 and B1872 like this

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Yeah I’ve said it myself numerous times on here. The thing is we all know it’s going to happen. I just don’t know where we as a club go from here in this country as it’s pretty clear we’ll never get a fair crack of the whip by the governing bodies. You only have to look at 2012, referees, state aid and of course the biggest elephant in the room of all the cover up of rape of hundreds of young boys over a 40 year period by celtic F.C.

It’s mad how much they get and get away with. Just unreal.

Blumhoilann and BillyG91 like this

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If they get handed a title they didn’t win I want to claim the Europa League.

We won 10 games in it, did anyone win more?

We didn’t go out so it’s ours.

It that how it goes? 😂😂😂

That’s a Champions League spot for us then mate. 👍🇬🇧

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

That’s a Champions League spot for us then mate. 👍🇬🇧

Fuck it mate I’m claiming that as a win too.  I’m sure you can just claim anything you didn’t win. 

TEFTONG likes this