The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

Only if stocks last? Are brewers classed as key workers? Genuine question. 

Distilleries are still open as far as i know, some of them at least. Poor show if breweries aren't. The country will go stir crazy otherwise.

1 hour ago, Swally said:

Surely out of respect for the ill and dead, morality, and a sense of us all being in this together the competition should be voided?

If they eventually did cave in and allow void as a mark of respect ,Watch them milk the mr good guy 

58 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

Only if stocks last? Are brewers classed as key workers? Genuine question. 

Yes ,part of the food industry,A mate of mine works in a Bond and he still has to work despite none of the whisky being ready for sale for at least 3 years 

1 hour ago, 2daludaludalu said:

In all seriousness, if they are given this league title by not actually winning it, then I fully expect the fans to put pressure on the board to count our war titles that we did actually win.  

And if they didn't . My ST would be rammed up Robertson's gob

1 hour ago, 2daludaludalu said:

In all seriousness, if they are given this league title by not actually winning it, then I fully expect the fans to put pressure on the board to count our war titles that we did actually win.  

I'd rather not, we chose not to, as it was the correct ethical and moral thing to do.  This is why we are different from them.

I would expect if they pursue their claims to an even more tainted title for them to be seen for what they are in the football world. Juventus fans have already set the bar on this. They can try and reach that bar themselves, or as I expect totally fail to see outside their wee bubble. And history will condemn them for it. 

15 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I'd rather not, we chose not to, as it was the correct ethical and moral thing to do.  This is why we are different from them.

I would expect if they pursue their claims to an even more tainted title for them to be seen for what they are in the football world. Juventus fans have already set the bar on this. They can try and reach that bar themselves, or as I expect totally fail to see outside their wee bubble. And history will condemn them for it. 

Just as their child abuse scandal will do? I’ve no confidence in that whatsoever. Their media are already all but handing them their title. 
If they get this title gifted to them Rangers must act and in doing so paralyse Scottish football until these cheating  bastards are held to account.  Rangers wages are in a better position to handle no European football than there wages are. 

24 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Not a chance history or the Scottish media will condemn them for it. If anything it will be spun into a positive story. They already have had plenty saying they should be declared champions. 

The rest of europe and the football world would hardly care either, other than having a laugh at how small and petty our league is. 

Our club will need to act. Threaten to take legal action if necessary and be willing to see it through.

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

If they eventually did cave in and allow void as a mark of respect ,Watch them milk the mr good guy 

I know what you mean but I don't think they can get back from the position they took right at the start, they were saying they should get the title if the season prematurely ended etc.

I don't think they can look good no matter what happens now.

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

In years gone when scottish football was more ethical and moral i would have agreed with you, however when these cheating bastards are making up the rules as they go along by awarding league titles that haven't been won, then it seems to me fair game that we should count league titles that we did win.  I know it seems tit for tat, but that's where are thanks to the corruption in scottish football.

For the life of me I can't see any other decision other than scrapping it and starting afresh. If they handed the filth a "title" they haven't actually won then it follows they MUST relegate Hearts. This drivel about proclaiming the filth champions but not relegating Hearts is utterly nonsensical. And I am no lover of Hearts but that would be outrageous. And it carries on down the league's. They can't promote scumdee and Inverness but say to Dundee (or whoever is third I don't pay much attention to the lower league's) the two clubs above you benefit but you get fuck all. And do we relegate bottom of the second into the equivalent of junior football thereby probably condemning that club for eternity even though theoretically they may have escaped that fate? Be under no illusions,if our bheast controlled governing body do not void the season it will be to benefit one club and one club only. And our club (and I suspect Hearts) must fight it tooth and nail. It should also be impressed on our club that if they insist on handing the filth a "title" they have not actually won then it should be with the provision that ALL our war titles are immediately entered into the record books and accepted as legitimate title wins. We did after all WIN them.  Let's see what the bheasts would say then. And don't give me that tiresome "it's not the Rangers way" utter shite. These fuckers must be confronted head on applying the same twisted rules they do.  

However,and trying to return to reality,the only obvious and FAIR outcome during this terrible time is to announce this entire season voided and wiped and we start again from fresh when the world returns to normal. 

Btw did anyone hear Spew Heevins the other night begging for the SC to be completed so the filth can be the first club to win four consecutive SC's? We have to realise what we are up against in this cess pit and fight back in the same manner. 

51 minutes ago, Swally said:

I know what you mean but I don't think they can get back from the position they took right at the start, they were saying they should get the title if the season prematurely ended etc.

I don't think they can look good no matter what happens now.

You know what the cunts are like they can spin anything ,mainly because they get away with it ,2 year secret investigation etc

35 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

did anyone hear Spew Heevins the other night begging for the SC to be completed so the filth can be the first club to win four consecutive SC's

Cunts like this will regret their words once the world starts mourning ,classless prick 

25 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Can't we just settle this by playing all the currently remaining games behind closed doors with the players keeping 2 metres from each other throughout the game ?

Not with our defence, we’d be like:

91E06516-80CD-4592-A189-857FB1ACE5D6.gif.abf8b93ccbd056fb7ef9503822166a6f.gif

54 minutes ago, The Dude said:

All this stuff about wartime titles, you know they weren't national competitions? Aberdeen won the North Eastern League at the same time, should we also count their titles?

No we count our southern league titles, and the sheep count the north eastern titles.  Still a lot fairer than counting titles you haven't actually won.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

All this stuff about wartime titles, you know they weren't national competitions? Aberdeen won the North Eastern League at the same time, should we also count their titles?

Your nothing but an attention seeking cunt!

13 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Your nothing but an attention seeking cunt!

You're right, how any supposedly Rangers supporter can argue for the time he has that they should be given the title, says it all for me that he is either a tarrier or a troll, or most likely a tarrier troll.

Archived