The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Scottish rugby at least leading the way.

I think big alex has gone fishing as well 😁

We fully accept some clubs will be disappointed with this decision and share their frustration that, for wider societal reasons beyond our control, their hard work to push for success this season hasn't yielded the rewards they deserve."

Quality 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/03/2020 at 13:57, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

From April last year:

The £25 million league prize money is distributed according to the percentages set out below and is based on overall league standing at the end of the season.

Ladbrokes Premiership
1st - 13.40% - £3,350,000 
2nd - 9.60% - £2,400,000 
3rd - 8.25% - £2,062,500 
4th - 7.25% - £1,812,500 
5th - 6.75% - £1,687,500 
6th - 6.25% - £1,562,500 
7th - 5.75% - £1,437,500 
8th - 5.50% - £1,375,000 
9th - 5.25% - £1,312,500 
10th -5.00% - £1,250,000 
11th - 4.75% - £1,187,500 
12th - 4.50% - £1,125,000 

Ladbrokes Championship
1st - 2.25% - £562,500 
2nd - 1.90% - £475,000 
3rd - 1.60% - £400,000 
4th - 1.30% - £325,000 
5th - 1.00% - £250,000 
6th - 0.90% - £225,000 
7th - 0.85% - £212,500 
8th - 0.80% - £200,000 
9th - 0.75% - £187,500 
10th - 0.70% - £175,000 

Ladbrokes League 1    
1st - 0.50% - £125,000 
2nd - 0.43% - £107,500 
3rd - 0.35% - £87,500 
4th - 0.34% - £85,000 
5th - 0.33% - £82,500 
6th - 0.32% - £80,000 
7th - 0.31% - £77,500 
8th - 0.30% - £75,000 
9th - 0.29% - £72,500 
10th - 0.28% - £70,000 

Ladbrokes League 2    
1st - 0.27% - £67,500 
2nd - 0.26% - £65,000 
3rd - 0.25% - £62,500 
4th - 0.24% - £60,000 
5th - 0.23% - £57,500 
6th - 0.22% - £55,000 
7th - 0.21% - £52,500 
8th - 0.20% - £50,000 
9th - 0.19% - £47,500 
10th - 0.18% - £45,000

0.1% difference between 1st & 2nd in league 2.

0.7% for the same in league 1.

0.35% for the same in the championship 

3.8% for the same in Premiership. 

This was drawn up when it was known we wouldn't get first place in the Premiership for a long time. Giving Aberdeen the money they needed to finish 2nd in every season we were down plus 2 when we were up. 3rd place getting 1.35% less than second which is 10x more than the same for the leagues we were in when were in them and continues to be.

Could this be why theres calls for league reconstruction AGAIN? Na, couldn't be.

Anyone else smell a rhat? 

Bloody paranoid protestants again. 

On 30/03/2020 at 14:02, The Dude said:

Which clubs? 

Hibs, celtic, Dundee hibs. All high ranking members on the SPFL board. 

Why? 

And why would you even pose that question? You know we are hated by every single team that was in the SPL in 2012 so you can add them in too.

Why the fuvk are you not banned from here yet? You're nothing but a troll and an antagonist.  You CONSTANTLY try an rile up "fellow" fans.  

If you spoke the way you do on here in front of real people I would pay money to see the outcome.  

On 30/03/2020 at 20:57, Dave Hedgehog said:

celtic fan claims precedent was set by UEFA in 1991/92 Yugoslav League when Red Star Belgrade we’re awarded the title when the season hadn’t been completed. 

I have always said if you need to lie to make a point your point is invalid.

Red Star Belgrade were 4 points clear with one game left. The reason the other game wasn’t played is because a team pulled out the league half way through.

As you can see they were 4 points ahead after 33 games in an 18 team league, 34 matches would be the end of the season. 

B4DCB13A-137A-4B3E-B3B8-C9720685EFD9.png

F7589ADC-BAE5-439E-81E2-6D10C138F1E0.png

President? Never knew they had a vote during the war. 

Every day is a school day. 

On 30/03/2020 at 23:47, Redemption80 said:

New poster so may not get taken seriously but i would accept them being given the tile only if this is this is standard policy for every league.

Leaving this to Scottish officials on the other hand i am not in favour of.

Unfortunately I do feel  wrapping up the season as is will be considered the easiest solution by all though.  Clubs are going to complain worldwide either way.

Don't worry about not being taken seriously mate.

You're clearly a fucking taig. 

You will be taken so seriously that we have a hammer for guys like you.

On 31/03/2020 at 00:10, Redemption80 said:

We have to be realistic.

People are rapped up in their own ego these days, i would rather be wrong and happy than right and unhappy.

Wrapped up is how you spell that word, unless you are trying to be a rapper? I,  no matter where in a sentence is always a capital letter. 

I don't know exactly what you are wanting to be right or wrong about (congrats on the silent "w" in the word wrong) but going by your first two posts, I have a feeling you will be happy. 

13 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Wrapped up is how you spell that word, unless you are trying to be a rapper? I,  no matter where in a sentence is always a capital letter. 

I don't know exactly what you are wanting to be right or wrong about (congrats on the silent "w" in the word wrong) but going by your first two posts, I have a feeling you will be happy. 

This is shocking behaviour,mocking someone just because of the school they attended.

17 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

Only if stocks last? Are brewers classed as key workers? Genuine question. 

I don't see why not. Alcoholics could die from withdrawal.  Can have seizures and stuff like that. We couldn't have alcoholics taking up hospital beds when we need as many free beds as possible just now so I would put them in the essential workers category.  There more alcoholics than all other drug addicts put together. Especially the ones who are in denial or simply don't know that they're alcoholics simply because they have such easy access to it.

14 minutes ago, Dickie said:

This is shocking behaviour,mocking someone just because of the school they attended.

You're correct. It's not his fault his parents sent him to sectarian school where he couldn't get a proper education. 

Sorry, won't happen again 🙂

3 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I don't see why not. Alcoholics could die from withdrawal.  Can have seizures and stuff like that. We couldn't have alcoholics taking up hospital beds when we need as many free beds as possible just now so I would put them in the essential workers category.  There more alcoholics than all other drug addicts put together. Especially the ones who are in denial or simply don't know that they're alcoholics simply because they have such easy access to it.

It doesn't bother me really , as I only drink 1 can or bottled beer a week, and I have enough in stock to last me until July,  I only drink whisky once a week and I have enough to last me for years rather than months,  I even have some out of date cans of lager which I could give free of charge to any alcoholic who is struggling with supplies,  it was announced a few days ago that buckfast were stopping production due to corona virus, hence the genuine question of the long term availability of cans or bottled beer. 

15 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

It doesn't bother me really , as I only drink 1 can or bottled beer a week, and I have enough in stock to last me until July,  I only drink whisky once a week and I have enough to last me for years rather than months,  I even have some out of date cans of lager which I could give free of charge to any alcoholic who is struggling with supplies,  it was announced a few days ago that buckfast were stopping production due to corona virus, hence the genuine question of the long term availability of cans or bottled beer. 

Fuck. The young teams all hoped up on Vodka and Whisky. Gonae be carnage on the streets. I have a bottle of Buckfast in my house from the night I moved in (January2yr ago lol). Will take bids on it 😂

5 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

To be fair you are a complete mong as well. 

19 minutes ago, OhW said:

To be fair you are a complete mong as well. 

Do you just come in here to be some sort of arsehole. It’s a football forum and we will have different opinions, you don’t even try to debate it. I was not a smart man the other day and your next contribution is calling another poster a mong. Grow up you twat! 

718E0691-721B-4466-80F0-F89C0E6D9ADC.jpeg

7 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

0.1% difference between 1st & 2nd in league 2.

0.7% for the same in league 1.

0.35% for the same in the championship 

3.8% for the same in Premiership. 

This was drawn up when it was known we wouldn't get first place in the Premiership for a long time. Giving Aberdeen the money they needed to finish 2nd in every season we were down plus 2 when we were up. 3rd place getting 1.35% less than second which is 10x more than the same for the leagues we were in when were in them and continues to be.

Could this be why theres calls for league reconstruction AGAIN? Na, couldn't be.

Anyone else smell a rhat? 

Bloody paranoid protestants again. 

1/2 your first 4 calculations are wrong. But I get the point you're making.

7 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Why? 

And why would you even pose that question? You know we are hated by every single team that was in the SPL in 2012 so you can add them in too.

Why the fuvk are you not banned from here yet? You're nothing but a troll and an antagonist.  You CONSTANTLY try an rile up "fellow" fans.  

If you spoke the way you do on here in front of real people I would pay money to see the outcome.  

The fact that he even asked “what clubs” is staggering.

No real Rangers fan needs to ask that 👍

8 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Why? 

None of those three clubs are on the SPFL board. 

Like Hearts hate us? They desperate for celtic to get the title? 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

Do you just come in here to be some sort of arsehole. It’s a football forum and we will have different opinions, you don’t even try to debate it. I was not a smart man the other day and your next contribution is calling another poster a mong. Grow up you twat! 

718E0691-721B-4466-80F0-F89C0E6D9ADC.jpeg

If somebody writes something stupid I am more compelled to comment. 

Just now, OhW said:

If somebody writes something stupid I am more compelled to comment. 

What about debating it, your not doing yourself any favours by replying with answers like “ your a mong”   Looking through your contributions it’s all condescending crap or personal insults.  

If personal insults is your only contribution then reading through your time line I believe your a wee man that needs to come in here to try to build up your existence and I pity you.  You need to grow up a bit.  

15 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

What about debating it, your not doing yourself any favours by replying with answers like “ *your a mong”   Looking through your contributions it’s all condescending crap or personal insults.  

If personal insults is your only contribution then reading through your time line I believe your a wee man that needs to come in here to try to build up your existence and I pity you.  You need to grow up a bit.  

* you're.

😉

18 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

What about debating it, your not doing yourself any favours by replying with answers like “ your a mong”   Looking through your contributions it’s all condescending crap or personal insults.  

Tbf. He used to be a decent poster. But when there’s no football people go a wee bit ga ga and start posting shit and winding folks up. 

Not talking about myself in all that of course 😑

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Tbf. He used to be a decent poster. But when there’s no football people go a wee bit ga ga and start posting shit and winding folks up. 

Not talking about myself in all that of course 😑

Good point, we are all going to have different opinions though, to shout someone down with “you’re a mong” is idiotic. 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

None of those three clubs are on the SPFL board. 

Like Hearts hate us? They desperate for celtic to get the title? 

Hearts fans have a love/hate with us, like estranged brothers. They definitely do not want celtic to win the title. Most other supporters dont really care either way. 9 or 29 in a row for an old firm team is meaningless. 

4 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Hearts fans have a love/hate with us, like estranged brothers. They definitely do not want celtic to win the title. Most other supporters dont really care either way. 9 or 29 in a row for an old firm team is meaningless. 

I don’t think, for a second, that they have any fondness for celtic, but when it came to the crunch in 2012, and whenever we play them,  there’s no disguising their hatred. Fuck them.

Archived