The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Thats not what I'm asking though. I asked if Hearts want to hand the title to celtic as things sit just now. 

Seen you ask the same question twice and you make no mention of “just now” in any of them. 

So I will leave it there 👍

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

Surely if they hand the title to the mhanky mob then they must follow  through  the smelly farts get relegated. 

So they are in favour of this why?

They wouldn’t be in that scenario but if you told Hearts that celtic get the league and relegation doesnt  happen through league reconstruction they will say yes 100% 👍

12 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Seen you ask the same question twice and you make no mention of “just now” in any of them. 

So I will leave it there 👍

:headwall: 

Dave conversing with the football insider.

12 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They wouldn’t be in that scenario but if you told Hearts that celtic get the league and relegation doesnt  happen through league reconstruction they will say yes 100% 👍

If they are offered this they will snap their fucking hands off.

13 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Apparently the Belgians have gifted their title to the leaders 

Club Brugge are 15 points clear with one regular season game to go.

They have abandoned the playoffs. 

I still don’t agree with it as they still hadn’t won the league. Just the way I see it 👍

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There a bit of a difference in circumstances there mate what with them being 15 points clear and 1 game left to play 😂

Their league then restarts with all league points halved and rounded up in a playoff.

I thought our league was a fuck up but that mental 😂

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There a bit of a difference in circumstances there mate what with them being 15 points clear and 1 game left to play 😂

I'm still expecting some taig stooge in the media to come out and use it as a reason they should get the title.  

Look Belgium are crowning champions etc. 

They'll conveniently forget the circumstances are different 

31 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

11 games remaining. A split more fucked up than ours.

France is apparently just followed suit.

UEFA pretty much ruling out null and void... not that it’s any of their business.

The season continuing in the autumn and next season winter through summer is ideally what would happen

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Thats not what I'm asking though. I asked if Hearts want to hand the title to celtic as things sit just now. 

No you didnt. You actually asked "so Hearts would he happy with handing celtic the title?" Then you made the point that they're against the league finishing with the standings as is. If it benefited Hearts they would happily hand celtic the title. So yes, if it suited Hearts they would have no problem gifting celtic the title. 

2 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

11 games remaining. A split more fucked up than ours.

France is apparently just followed suit.

UEFA pretty much ruling out null and void... not that it’s any of their business.

The season continuing in the autumn and next season winter through summer is ideally what would happen

Aye forgot about their mad split thing 😂

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

No you didnt. You actually asked "so Hearts would he happy with handing celtic the title?" Then you made the point that they're against the league finishing with the standings as is. If it benefited Hearts they would happily hand celtic the title. So yes, if it suited Hearts they would have no problem gifting celtic the title. 

I asked if Hearts were desperate to see the title handed to celtic after another poster claimed all 11other Premiership sides were.

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I asked if Hearts were desperate to see the title handed to celtic after another poster claimed all 11other Premiership sides were.

You're talking pish. The post you quoted said fuck all about any other club other than Hearts and he was making the point that they would back the pedos over us, which is absolutely correct. You never asked if they were desperate to hand celtic the title. 

Scum will be awarded title, league reconstruction will save Hearts and bring up two from the championship.

The only dissenter will be us and even if we're in the right the spfl will fancy their chances against our legal capability rather than the scum if they went nil and void.

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

You're talking pish. The post you quoted said fuck all about any other club other than Hearts and he was making the point that they would back the pedos over us, which is absolutely correct. You never asked if they were desperate to hand celtic the title. 

Archived