The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

14 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

I can honestly see them being handed the title and the frauds in the Rangers board 'Congratulating them on a worthy victory'. 

If Rangers are not doing anything other than practically forcing an even longer shutdown through legal procedures to stop them cheating their way to a title then I seriously have to question what is the utter point in following this once great team. 

Sick to the back teeth of them getting everything handed to them on a plate and our club taking it up the arse like a gimp. 

So you are just assuming we will take it up the arse

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

I can honestly see them being handed the title and the frauds in the Rangers board 'Congratulating them on a worthy victory'. 

If Rangers are not doing anything other than practically forcing an even longer shutdown through legal procedures to stop them cheating their way to a title then I seriously have to question what is the utter point in following this once great team. 

Sick to the back teeth of them getting everything handed to them on a plate and our club taking it up the arse like a gimp. 

Seriously, if this happens I'm fuckin done, I've been following the Gers for 50 years now and had the same seat since 1986 but if we roll over and accept it I'm out.

53 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I said this before. How can you watch a game where the winner, or should I say non winner, can simply be gifted things. That will finish the game for me 100%.

errmmmm,Scottish League Cup Final..................and they credit that debacle in this season's treble 😞

2 minutes ago, fergiebubs said:

I,ve supported Rangers all my life.

I'm willing to  forget any reimbursment for loss of games from my season ticket this season.

I'm willing to pay for next seasons' ticket, even if that means a reduced number of games or even no games at all.

I've held  season tickets at various times throughout my life, starting with a Rover ticket as a teenager, during the Greig era.

And my elderly father and I have been ticket holders ever since 2012, making a concious effort to support Rangers financially. This has been at a time when  (like so many others)  I was not in a particularly good situation, financially wise. But I still managed to go support my club in their time of need.

However, I have for the last 2 weeks been telling my father that, IF,

(1) they are awarded the title by the SPFL

(2) Rangers don't fight it ALL THE WAY (and I mean ALL THE WAY to the very highest available court, whatever that may be) then I will NOT be attending any Scottish football ever again.

It hurts to even contemplate that scenario, as Rangers is part of me. It's in my blood. You all know what I'm talking about my fellow Bears. But we may as well sit down at the start of a season and hand the title to whoever has the most cash or on-paper better team. Or toss a coin to see who wins each game. Or set up a pools type panel to guess winners of games.

I hope I'm wrong and common sense prevails, but I don't have much faith in the present caretakers of Scottish football or indeed with our seemingly weak Board.

Great post and the sentiments of many 😉

24 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Seriously, if this happens I'm fuckin done, I've been following the Gers for 50 years now and had the same seat since 1986 but if we roll over and accept it I'm out.

Was saying the same to BA .This happens and there will be bears out at the front door 

If SG has anything to do with it .We will probably not put up much of an argument sadly 

With the board .I’m not confident one bit 

1 hour ago, fergiebubs said:

I'm willing to  forget any reimbursment for loss of games from my season ticket this season.

I'm willing to pay for next seasons' ticket, even if that means a reduced number of games or even no games at all.

I've held  season tickets at various times throughout my life, starting with a Rover ticket as a teenager, during the Greig era.

And my elderly father and I have been ticket holders ever since 2012, making a concious effort to support Rangers financially. This has been at a time when  (like so many others)  I was not in a particularly good situation, financially wise. But I still managed to go support my club in their time of need.

(2) Rangers don't fight it ALL THE WAY (and I mean ALL THE WAY to the very highest available court, whatever that may be) then I will NOT be attending any Scottish football ever again.

It hurts to even contemplate that scenario, as Rangers is part of me. It's in my blood. You all know what I'm talking about my fellow Bears. But we may as well sit down at the start of a season and hand the title to whoever has the most cash or on-paper better team. Or toss a coin to see who wins each game. Or set up a pools type panel to guess winners of games.

I hope I'm wrong and common sense prevails, but I don't have much faith in the present caretakers of Scottish football or indeed with our seemingly weak Board.

Pretty much what many of us fear .Great post 

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

"Let me reassure the fans that we will not be found wanting in this situation"

Robertson words. We'll find out if the board can back them up.  History suggest not but this is a battle that needs to be fought. 

They better do it because it seems that even many of us fans have given up hope of the cheating bastards not being given the title. 

This will be a real test of whether this the statement was made to appease us fans or if for once it was a statement of intent to take it all the way. 

Any capitulation will make many more of us start to wonder if it is worth supporting our team that means so much to us.

Our board will have to show us now what they are made of, no more rolling over after a good initial statement. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

What a way for Douglas Park and David Graham to get their feet wet. How they react should/when it be announced will have a great bearing on many fans.

They could sit back and accept it which would be an utter disaster for our club and they must be aware of that or they can come out all guns blazing and call it out as the biggest tainted title in Scottish football history.

Take it to every court possible.  Then explore a way out of Scotland. If it meant starting at the very bottom in England I would take that no problem rather than a Fenian run Paedo harbouring league. 

Doncaster...Liewells regular travel companion ...will dae as he is telt.

I note that the  Republican Tricolour Brighade were out of the traps in indecent haste to grasp the UK Government's offer of the Queens shilling for their employees.

They could have used the reputed £30 million they have banked,so the Red Tops  and the mhanks keep telling us...or is that part of  Desmond's cash float to keep other aspects of his business operations afloat.

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

So you are just assuming we will take it up the arse

Yes. We'll do as we're told because we want to be 'friends' with our neighbours. 

I'm actually convinced and fearful that's what's going to happen. We'll bow down to our Lord and Master: celtic Football Club. 

1 hour ago, fergiebubs said:

Terrific post sir,  the sincerity and thought and passion you have put in there is obvious to all. 

You should really post more often, 

We will never  bow,scrape or get on  our knees to anybody or any institution,political,sporting or otherwise  and never will ,it is not part of our  social or cultural heritage .

I ,like all other Rangers supporters . will protect and foster those proud  ideals for as long as I live.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Edgar on daily update saying its heart and hands informed belief that they'll be awarded the title. He believes the decision has already been made 

I've no doubt that decision was reached weeks ago. The only thing they have been waiting on was another league doing it first. 

Scottish media will spin it as Scottish football taking some kind of decisive action 

Our board better fight this with every single legal means at our disposal. It's time for our new chairman and board to take a stand.  They surley must know the backlash that awaits if they just accept this. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I've no doubt that decision was reached weeks ago. The only thing they have been waiting on was another league doing it first. 

Scottish media will spin it as Scottish football taking some kind of decisive action.  

Our board better fight this with every single legal means at our disposal. It's time for our new chairman and board to take a stand. 

100% 

We all know it would have been the preferred carve up from the very start .The scum have no shame but neither does the corrupt bastards doing their deeds for them 

I honestly think secretly our club will accept ,but make a few noises .And they will run the risk of of alienating our support from the club they love .My certainly in all this .Our club take us all for mugs and predict most of us will renew anyway .

The clubs communication is extremely poor and that’s being polite .

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Scottish media will spin it as Scottish football taking some kind of decisive action 

Our board better fight this with every single legal means at our disposal. It's time for our new chairman and board to take a stand.  They surley must know the backlash that awaits if they just accept this. 

If you look at our board, I see absolutely no-one with any fight in them.

We all know how this is going to pan out from a Rangers point of view. 

17 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

The Belgian league has been mathematical won. Our hasn’t. It’s no even close to being a similar situation. If we roll over and allow this they can poke their renewals up their arse 

No it hadn’t. 15 pts with 11 games remaining. They have a retarded split like us. 

26 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

No it hadn’t. 15 pts with 11 games remaining. They have a retarded split like us. 

The Belgian league has 30 matches then they restart a smaller league from 0 games with half the points gained from the first league.

Belgium has cancelled the smaller league and gave the championship based on Brugge being 15 points clear with one game left. 

First picture is the league season.

Second picture is the smaller restarted play off league. 

It’s an odd set up but Brugge have won the “league” 👍

Edit...below is the example of their league from 18/19

Second edit...I do not agree with this. The league had a format at the start of the season and should either be completed or made null and void 👍

D8A73710-27B5-4D29-A740-E2B859E50491.png

90571BDF-1369-4519-A2D4-3813BF7D82BA.png

11 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

If you look at our board, I see absolutely no-one with any fight in them.

We all know how this is going to pan out from a Rangers point of view. 

If it's the usual statement and then no action. The board better be prepared for a major backlash.  

No one in our support will simply accept celtic being handed a title.

15 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'll be done if we just accept it. 

Archived