The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched the Peter and Roughie show tonight, they had that prick Roger Mitchell on banging the drum for the league to be handed to the taigs, Mentions local rivalry shouldn't be able to decide what happens, Ie if we give them the league there is a section of our support who would never count the league, Same as if the league was voided there would be a section of taigs who would always count it anyway, Gave the example of Juventus, many of their fans still count the 2 titles they lost for match fixing, 

Things are going to get messy in the next few weeks not just in the Hospitals, as it becomes clearer that football won't start for a long time a lot of big line in the sand decisions need made 

6 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Watched the Peter and Roughie show tonight, they had that prick Roger Mitchell on banging the drum for the league to be handed to the taigs, Mentions local rivalry shouldn't be able to decide what happens, Ie if we give them the league there is a section of our support who would never count the league, Same as if the league was voided there would be a section of taigs who would always count it anyway, Gave the example of Juventus, many of their fans still count the 2 titles they lost for match fixing, 

Things are going to get messy in the next few weeks not just in the Hospitals, as it becomes clearer that football won't start for a long time a lot of big line in the sand decisions need made 

Stv are as bad as BBC to be honest . This show is just radio Snyde on the airwaves

Apparently Null and Void is not on the table.

IF that shower are GIVEN  the title because they never won it, it should be asterisked and not count in their 9 in a row.

They should also always be reminded that they are not the champions cause they won fuck all.

Rangers should fight this on every sense of decency they have, citing Juve and Ajax as precedent.

4 hours ago, The Monk said:

Don’t get me wrong we’ve always known they are classless tramps but this is on another level.

Id genuinely be embarrassed if our club were begging to be handed the title like they are, it’s honestly disgusting considering the circumstances.

Begging is what they do best.

Dead bodies piling up and these cunts with the poisonous media are trying to get a title out of it. Sums them up tbh, they ruined countless families lives with the depravity of their employees decades ago and now are demanding this.

Scum of the earth and always have/will be. I'd say shame on them but they have no shame.

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Peter Martin is a tarrier wrong Un. 

Over the last few weeks I have been saying on here that they will be given this title and 99% of the replys have been telling me not a chance.

What's changed?

Genuine question........I was always absolutely amazed that people thought they wouldn't get this title.

I know I’m probably in a minority here but, if (when) Liewell’s puppets hand over the title, a simple statement from Rangers should be all we do.

”We appreciate the strong position that our rivals were in but feel that, given our form in the most recent matches against them, and with a game in hand, the real opportunity was there to reduce the gap to four points with six matches to play. This club has overcome greater deficits against the same rival in recent memory and we consider the decision to award a trophy when the outcome was far from settled, even in the current global crisis, to be unjustified, unacceptable and unfair. In different circumstances, we would consider the options available to us in terms of challenging this decision but, as there are clearly far more serious and weighty issues for everyone  to address at the moment, we will move on but would wish our protest at this travesty to be placed on record. We would also take this opportunity to remind everyone of the need to comply with government advice in this crisis and please, take care.”

Something like that, no whinging, no legal action.

Take the moral high ground and show them up for the desperate, needy, pathetic creatures they are. Their title will be even more tainted than the others and no one will congratulate them or acknowledge it as any form of triumph.

If we have a tantrum, we stoop to their level.

14 hours ago, RAFREG said:

This is a post that needs transmitted to our board. 

No season ticket should be purchased until our board make sure no title will be awarded without a proper fight throughout the courts as you suggest. 

even if it bankrupts us as court cases can drag on we just need to look at all the bs with fat mike?

13 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Gent could possibly have went into the playoff league 8 points or possibly less behind Club Brugge with 10 games to go. 

I wouldn’t be happy with that at all.

Makes you wonder if Brugge are happy to have a taint next to this league. I wouldn’t be.

The only reason this works is because all have played each other once both home and away apart from one game day so essentially it’s true sporting integrity (see Michael Beale).

It works 100% for 1st place as they can’t be caught even if they lost the next match and the rest won theirs.

It doesn’t work for the runners up.

It can also work for 1st place on our premiership but we would need to play out outstanding match against St J.

2 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Apparently Null and Void is not on the table.

IF that shower are GIVEN  the title because they never won it, it should be asterisked and not count in their 9 in a row.

They should also always be reminded that they are not the champions cause they won fuck all.

Rangers should fight this on every sense of decency they have, citing Juve and Ajax as precedent.

They will party like its our helicopter Sunday . Yes that is how sad they are .

Yet we will be the only ones that probably moan about it in the corrupt cesspit 

15 hours ago, RAFREG said:

This is a post that needs transmitted to our board. 

No season ticket should be purchased until our board make sure no title will be awarded without a proper fight throughout the courts as you suggest. 

And Rangers supporter doing this would be complete apathetic mugs 

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

I know I’m probably in a minority here but, if (when) Liewell’s puppets hand over the title, a simple statement from Rangers should be all we do.

”We appreciate the strong position that our rivals were in but feel that, given our form in the most recent matches against them, and with a game in hand, the real opportunity was there to reduce the gap to four points with six matches to play. This club has overcome greater deficits against the same rival in recent memory and we consider the decision to award a trophy when the outcome was far from settled, even in the current global crisis, to be unjustified, unacceptable and unfair. In different circumstances, we would consider the options available to us in terms of challenging this decision but, as there are clearly far more serious and weighty issues for everyone  to address at the moment, we will move on but would wish our protest at this travesty to be placed on record. We would also take this opportunity to remind everyone of the need to comply with government advice in this crisis and please, take care.”

Take the moral high ground and show them up for the desperate, needy, pathetic creatures they are. Their title will be even more tainted than the others and no one will congratulate them or acknowledge it as any form of triumph.

In other words just roll over and take it up the arse.

2 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

In other words just roll over and take it up the arse.

Did you read the post that you so quickly condemn ? It is a valid view point.

If scum are unfairly  crowned as champions it is an option to be considered.

I think you are in a minority here mate. There’s no fucking way we should not fight this if these cunts are handed the title. Time for the board to make a stand. A lot of our fans will be sickened if we don’t show some fight against this. Not for me. Give them fuck all as they’ve won fuck all. 

Currently their football govern body is working ;to ensure that children who was sexually abused to protect their standing and reputation continue as adults to not affect their standing and reputation, their compliance officer with the compliant referees ensure that they are not affected by many on field decisions and that teams challenging are adversely affected, that their team has a direct link at the chairman level of the spfl to maintain the status quo and to work with a compliant media to allow their propaganda to be applied to the workings of the league.

Id maybe agree with you if it wasn’t for the other corruptions that they have inflicted  our league with. Rangers must not just take them to court but annihilate the bastards.

15 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Did you read the post that you so quickly condemn ? It is a valid view point.

If scum are unfairly  crowned as champions it is an option to be considered.

Yes I read or I wouldn't have replied ffs, why should we just accept it and show our dignity only for the record books to show they won the league without any explanation as to what actually happened.

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Do you think that statement would get more than a passing glance from the media in this country before disappearing and never being mentioned again ?

11 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Do you think that statement would get more than a passing glance from the media in this country before disappearing and never being mentioned again ?

Unfortunately, all that would happen would be sniggering in the press/media and boardrooms and terraces across the country and the usual "Sevco and EBTtttttsssss" shit rolled out.  

Legal action is the only way.   The threat of such should be issued before any SPFL announcement can take place.

17 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I would expect it to be ripped apart first with scottish media spin claiming big bad Rangers are showing a lack of dignity. 

Then it will disappear never to be spoken about again. 

Occasional Statements and being dignified don't work in the current age.

We need to go in all guns blazing. Legal action taken and confirmation we will not be backing down no matter what. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I would expect it to be ripped apart first with scottish media spin claiming big bad Rangers are showing a lack of dignity. 

Then it will disappear never to be spoken about again. 

Statements and being dignified don't work in the current age.

We need to go in all guns blazing. Legal action taken and confirmation we will not be backing down no matter what. 

Unfortunately I think a statement like that is all we will get.

Archived