Sign in to follow this  
MacBoyd

The coronavirus and the sfa

2 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Apparently Null and Void is not on the table.

IF that shower are GIVEN  the title because they never won it, it should be asterisked and not count in their 9 in a row.

They should also always be reminded that they are not the champions cause they won fuck all.

Rangers should fight this on every sense of decency they have, citing Juve and Ajax as precedent.

They will party like its our helicopter Sunday . Yes that is how sad they are .

Yet we will be the only ones that probably moan about it in the corrupt cesspit 

Blumhoilann likes this

15 hours ago, RAFREG said:

This is a post that needs transmitted to our board. 

No season ticket should be purchased until our board make sure no title will be awarded without a proper fight throughout the courts as you suggest. 

And Rangers supporter doing this would be complete apathetic mugs 

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

I know I’m probably in a minority here but, if (when) Liewell’s puppets hand over the title, a simple statement from Rangers should be all we do.

”We appreciate the strong position that our rivals were in but feel that, given our form in the most recent matches against them, and with a game in hand, the real opportunity was there to reduce the gap to four points with six matches to play. This club has overcome greater deficits against the same rival in recent memory and we consider the decision to award a trophy when the outcome was far from settled, even in the current global crisis, to be unjustified, unacceptable and unfair. In different circumstances, we would consider the options available to us in terms of challenging this decision but, as there are clearly far more serious and weighty issues for everyone  to address at the moment, we will move on but would wish our protest at this travesty to be placed on record. We would also take this opportunity to remind everyone of the need to comply with government advice in this crisis and please, take care.”

Something like that, no whinging, no legal action.

Take the moral high ground and show them up for the desperate, needy, pathetic creatures they are. Their title will be even more tainted than the others and no one will congratulate them or acknowledge it as any form of triumph.

If we have a tantrum, we stoop to their level.

In other words just roll over and take it up the arse.

2 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Did you read the post that you so quickly condemn ? It is a valid view point.

If scum are unfairly  crowned as champions it is an option to be considered.

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

I know I’m probably in a minority here but, if (when) Liewell’s puppets hand over the title, a simple statement from Rangers should be all we do.

”We appreciate the strong position that our rivals were in but feel that, given our form in the most recent matches against them, and with a game in hand, the real opportunity was there to reduce the gap to four points with six matches to play. This club has overcome greater deficits against the same rival in recent memory and we consider the decision to award a trophy when the outcome was far from settled, even in the current global crisis, to be unjustified, unacceptable and unfair. In different circumstances, we would consider the options available to us in terms of challenging this decision but, as there are clearly far more serious and weighty issues for everyone  to address at the moment, we will move on but would wish our protest at this travesty to be placed on record. We would also take this opportunity to remind everyone of the need to comply with government advice in this crisis and please, take care.”

Take the moral high ground and show them up for the desperate, needy, pathetic creatures they are. Their title will be even more tainted than the others and no one will congratulate them or acknowledge it as any form of triumph.

Currently their football govern body is working ;to ensure that children who was sexually abused to protect their standing and reputation continue as adults to not affect their standing and reputation, their compliance officer with the compliant referees ensure that they are not affected by many on field decisions and that teams challenging are adversely affected, that their team has a direct link at the chairman level of the spfl to maintain the status quo and to work with a compliant media to allow their propaganda to be applied to the workings of the league.

Id maybe agree with you if it wasn’t for the other corruptions that they have inflicted  our league with. Rangers must not just take them to court but annihilate the bastards.

15 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Did you read the post that you so quickly condemn ? It is a valid view point.

If scum are unfairly  crowned as champions it is an option to be considered.

Yes I read or I wouldn't have replied ffs, why should we just accept it and show our dignity only for the record books to show they won the league without any explanation as to what actually happened.

Bad Robot likes this

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Do you think that statement would get more than a passing glance from the media in this country before disappearing and never being mentioned again ?

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I would expect it to be ripped apart first with scottish media spin claiming big bad Rangers are showing a lack of dignity. 

Then it will disappear never to be spoken about again. 

Statements and being dignified don't work in the current age.

We need to go in all guns blazing. Legal action taken and confirmation we will not be backing down no matter what. 

Unfortunately I think a statement like that is all we will get.

18 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Unfortunately, all that would happen would be sniggering in the press/media and boardrooms and terraces across the country and the usual "Sevco and EBTtttttsssss" shit rolled out.  

Legal action is the only way.   The threat of such should be issued before any SPFL announcement can take place.

I think legal action, while merited, would make us look really bad.

”Fucking millions dying and Sevco moaning about a league they weren’t going to win anyway” - you can see it already.

We have to be better than that and deny them the ammunition. People on here see “dignified” as a bad word but I don’t. On this issue, we really need to show our class, especially as we all know what the outcome would be.

Legal action has zero chance of success and would only give the filth the moral high ground to go with their tainted title.

Null and void is the fair option (whatever happened to “sporting integrity” FFS?) but the fact that it’s nor even a fucking option tells you how corrupt these cunts are. But, on this occasion, running to the courts will do us more harm than good.

magic8ball and MurrayWilson like this

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Stv are as bad as BBC to be honest . This show is just radio Snyde on the airwaves

Just a visual version of Snyde really ,full of cunts who can’t be employed elsewhere so they go on Martins private media company 

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

”Fucking millions dying and Sevco moaning about a league they weren’t going to win anyway” - you can see it already.

We have to be better than that and deny them the ammunition. People on here see “dignified” as a bad word but I don’t. On this issue, we really need to show our class, especially as we all know what the outcome would be.

Legal action has zero chance of success and would only give the filth the moral high ground to go with their tainted title.

Null and void is the fair option (whatever happened to “sporting integrity” FFS?) but the fact that it’s nor even a fucking option tells you how corrupt these cunts are. But, on this occasion, running to the courts will do us more harm than good.

This 100% 

Club can’t win on this one the Tarriers have got us cornered, we’re just going to need to fight it and take the bad publicity on the chin, the alternative is hundreds if not thousands of good supporters will chuck it, especially in this climate where money’s tight and nothing certain.

The tarrier stranglehold on Scottish football has got to be broken or the games fucked.

2 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

It’s not it’s just showing what a desperate shower of cunts they are ,us taking any legal action would be just as bad as them taking any legal action to be awarded the title ,even though the awarding of a title not won is worse than ,It’s tainted and would also invalidate any sequence of titles 

Since "sporting integritry" is always quoted as being the most important matter I suggest the following to decide the league :

One off games to decide important league positions ie. Rangers v celtic for league decider, Hearts v Hamilton to decide who automatically gets relegated, Motherwell v Aberdeen to decide who finishes 3rd/4th for Euro places.

This method surely fits with the sporting integrity mantra, and furthermore allows all the final places to be decided competitively.

29 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

It should be "millions dying and celtic moaning about the league".  In the last few weeks we've had their chairman, manager, captain and ex players demanding it.  Yet the media gives them a total pass. 

There isn't an easy out on this one mate.

We could avoid legal action, try to be dignified but that will leave us with a lot of disillusioned bears having had enough

The club themselves said "Let me reassure the fans that we will not be found wanting in this situation."

We need to see some kind of fight back. 

40 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I genuinely understand we're between a rock and a hard place on this, but at some point we really do need to make a stand.  Is this the right time, the right issue, the right circumstances?  Who knows, but we're either damned by those that hate us already or damned by our own support.  Personally, I have my  view on what's the lesser of two evils here, so I'd be prepared for us to stand up for what's right...to protect sporting integrity and all that.  

Someone suggested on an alternative thread that we could accept the current placings being the final places , for European qualification purposes only,  with no titles being awarded, i.e. a "not completed" in the record books.  This, along with reconstruction to protect those threatened with relegation etc is about as far as it should stretch.  But under no circumstances, unless it's absolutely cut and dried, should anything be awarded to anybody.   

Maybe an implied threat of legal action dressed in a statement along the lines of; 

"Rangers Football Club were founded with the principles of hard work, fair play and sporting integrity very much at our core.  In staying true to those principles, we simply cannot countenance the awarding of any titles anywhere in the game when there is clearly still so much to play for.   With respect to our own domestic league, we have become aware that our Governing Body is seriously considering finalising the league positions as they stand  and awarding the title to the current leaders.  We at Rangers do not believe this to be the right course of action, particularly when we believe we are in a reasonable position to win our first top flight title since 2011.    If you look back to 2005, we lost to the leaders with 5 games to go  putting us 5 points behind with 4 games left,  the whole country had written  Rangers off.   But we still believed...we didn't lose hope ,we didn't lose faith and  we overcame the odds to become champions for the 51st time.  The situation we find ourselves now, in a sporting sense, isn't that much different to what we're facing now.  Potentially,  with a game in hand and two against the league leaders, Rangers can pull that 13 point gap back to 4 points behind with 6 games to go.  There are clear parallels with 2005, and to deny that is to deny history.  It's happened recently and we believe it could happen again.

With that in mind, we must reiterate our position.  Be in absolutely no doubt it is our number one wish that one way or another the season is played out and concluded on the park.  We strongly believe that in order to uphold the integrity of the sport that this is the only way champions can be decided.  The only circumstance that Rangers could countenance a "coronation" would be where it's mathematically impossible for there to be any other outcome.  We expect the footballing world shares our principles of fair play, fair competition and sporting integrity, therefore we're sure everyone accepts that champions simply cannot be just "appointed".  However, if sources are correct and our Governing Body is on the verge of making such a decision, be assured Rangers will vigorously oppose and challenge through all legitimate means, stepping outside the sporting world if we believe it to be the  in the best interests of our competition. "

....add some Covid stuff....

The whole point of sport is to strive till the very last moment in the hope that potential defeat can be turned into glorious victory.

Istanbul, Medinah and Fir Park - all lost causes until they weren’t.

In our case, twice in the last twenty years, the hideous green and white ribbons have had to be taken off the trophy and replaced with blue and white, victories snatched from the jaws of defeat and helicopters changing direction.

It is nothing less than corrupt to award prizes where an opponent could still overtake the leader - and not in a hypothetical, theoretical sense but based on actual recent events.

However we are in the hands of such corruption and no legal chicanery will see justice done.

Therefore we must use the greed and neediness of the filth against them and portray them, and their SPFL puppets, as the scheming, devious scumbags that they are.

bluenoz and Bad Robot like this

28 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

The whole point of sport is to strive till the very last moment in the hope that potential defeat can be tuned into glorious victory.

Istanbul, Medinah and Fir Park - all lost causes until they weren’t.

In our case, twice in the last twenty years, the hideous green and white ribbons have had to be taken off the trophy and replaced with blue and white, victories snatched from the jaws of defeat and helicopters changing direction.

It is nothing less than corrupt to award prizes where an opponent could still overtake the leader - and not in a hypothetical, theoretical sense but based on actual recent events.

However we are in the hands of such corruption and no legal chicanery will see justice done.

Therefore we must use the greed and neediness of the filth against them and portray them, and their SPFL puppets, as the scheming, devious scumbags that they are.

They find child abuse and it’s cover up acceptable.

A tainted trophy isn’t going to put a dent in that moral compass.

Rangers need to go all out here and do whatever it takes, explore every legal and sporting avenue.

The game rests on its mantra, “play to win”. That simply cannot be abandoned. 

13 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They find child abuse and it’s cover up acceptable.

A tainted trophy isn’t going to put a dent in that moral compass.

Rangers need to go all out here and do whatever it takes, explore every legal and sporting avenue.

The game rests on its mantra, “play to win”. That simply cannot be abandoned. 

We get legal, we become the bad guys.

Its that simple.

Bad Robot likes this