The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

That fucking prick sutton on the daily record the day talking aboot sporting integrity lol. Guys actually a fucking loony man. Hes like a drunk fanny in the pub that spouts so much shite.

A good wee read exposing Sutton for the obsessed hypocrit he is 👍

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

The thing about it is this if we where the team at the top every Rangers fan worldwide knows how this plays out.

We would get handed fuck all.

Spot on. Only one league in Scottish football history  has been adandoned after it started and it was made null and void. That is a fact. 👍

There are only 2 options on the table now (the actual table), Play to a finish at some point or Null and Void.  

League reconstruction is not being discussed, and Hearts have already commenced discussions with legal teams and made the Governing body aware they will take it all the way if they are forced in to relegation.

Just now, Hoss said:

There are only 2 options on the table now (the actual table), Play to a finish at some point or Null and Void.  

League reconstruction is not being discussed, and Hearts have already commenced discussions with legal teams and made the Governing body aware they will take it all the way if they are forced in to relegation.

Apparently league reconstruction needs a two year notice so that rules that out. 👍

41 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Me neither, I’d prefer Rangers to leave and join forces with a struggling English team, be some sort of Rangers Bury FC, playing at Ibrox with the Rangers brand and power being used to help a league that deserves it and not one built on jealousy and hate.
Let the fenians die in a league that their hatred and jealousy  has constructed. 

As much as I agree with you mate but see 5mins after us being out of the shitey wee Scottish league you can bet your last pound that sporting integrity fc and their place-men in the media would be making strong noises about how the nappy rippers have become too big and have outgrown Scottish football, How ironic would that be, The most Anti British support clamouring for their shameless club to join the strongest and perhaps arguably the best league in Britain.

If the SPFL proceed with this plan knowing the implications from UEFA. Then they are not fit for duty.

It would be the clearest example yet they are only concerned with the interests of one club. 

I would expect our club to immediately launch legal proceedings. I would would also want those in the spfl removed. 

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

That fucking prick sutton on the daily record the day talking aboot sporting integrity lol. Guys actually a fucking loony man. Hes like a drunk fanny in the pub that spouts so much shite.

Selective integrity from the man who accused fellow professionals of cheating

18 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

As much as I agree with you mate but see 5mins after us being out of the shitey wee Scottish league you can bet your last pound that sporting integrity fc and their place-men in the media would be making strong noises about how the nappy rippers have become too big and have outgrown Scottish football, How ironic would that be, The most Anti British support clamouring for their shameless club to join the strongest and perhaps arguably the best league in Britain.

The referees can be beating as proven in the last paedo game. We’ve succumbed to the fact that Rangers must not just be better than them but better than them and the referee. We can’t in any shape or form succumb to the place-men they have in the govern body and allow this title to be gifted. If they lose the court case that will have to inevitably come if the title is gifted,Rangers should make it clear that they will leave Scottish football. 

6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The referees can be beating as proven in the last paedo game. We’ve succumbed to the fact that Rangers must not just be better than them but better than them and the referee. We can’t in any shape or form succumb to the place-men they have in the govern body and allow this title to be gifted. If they lose the court case that will have to inevitably come if the title is gifted,Rangers should make it clear that they will leave Scottish football. 

Then the club will be finished we can’t just pick and chose what league we play in mate it’s pie in the sky.

I believe Rangers would fight this tooth and nail. Not only is it an unfair title but the possibility of no Europe? There is no chance the board would accept that.

If the scum are willing to forgo Europe for a tainted title then the SPFL needs disbanded immediately.

I really do believe the English leagues may look at Rangers when all of this is over.

10 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Where are we off to?

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I’m agreeing with what you are saying but also just making an observation that imo with Rangers out the picture then ultimately this would make it easier for the scum to achieve their holy grail in reaching The EPL, I mean let’s be honest, Even the tramps would get bored winning title after title and trophy after trophy without Rangers being in the mix.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Then the club will be finished we can’t just pick and chose what league we play in mate it’s pie in the sky.

We need an ultimatum, we can’t just let them continue the way they are. No one wants to leave Scottish football but what other options is there?  If the rest of the league was to agree and form their own league out with the fenian one that would be a decent option but at this moment of time I don’t see that happening either. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I believe Rangers would fight this tooth and nail. Not only is it an unfair title but the possibility of no Europe? There is no chance the board would accept that.

If the scum are willing to forgo Europe for a tainted title then the SPFL needs disbanded immediately.

I really do believe the English leagues may look at Rangers when all of this is over.

:lol:

Just now, .Williamson. said:

We will never play in the English league's, catch yourselves on

We need an ultimatum, we can’t just let them bastards do what they want, if they lose the court case that’ll have to come and they are gifted a title then Scottish football is a dud and we need to leave but as you said to where? Fuck knows but anywhere is better than being in a league that is built for the fenians. 

7 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’m agreeing with what you are saying but also just making an observation that imo with Rangers out the picture then ultimately this would make it easier for the scum to achieve their holy grail in reaching The EPL, I mean let’s be honest, Even the tramps would get bored winning title after title and trophy after trophy without Rangers being in the mix.

If they do then their liking to terrorism and sordid history will have to be dealt with before I would of thought the English leagues will even contemplate taking them in.

Court case ffs best we’ll get is an empty statement.

Leaving Scottish footballs not an option and unless there’s a full shake up of European football with European leagues getting set up then it probably will never be an option.

Archived