Sign in to follow this  
MacBoyd

The coronavirus and the sfa

7 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

With Stewart Robertson and Douglas Park at the helm, we don't stand a fucking chance. 

X 100 it will have to be falling into their lap ,before they do a thing .I used to criticise King .I feel with Park .We are even worse off and that is saying something 

MoodyBlue1872 likes this

Playing Europe wide qualifiers as early as July is fanciful at best. Much more realistic to assume that when football can resume it is with a reduced season. 

Fairest solution is for those left standing in both the CL and the the Europa League is to be granted a place in the group stages for the 20/21 competitions and start from there.

Far too many flaws in the 'behind closed doors' argument to make the idea worthy of consideration. The 2019/20 season is a bogey. Just give it up and move on. 

Sport is about a never say die attitude. Sporting competitions cannot be decided on the basis of what looked likely to happen. What makes sport so enthralling is the occasions when the unexpected happens.

Leicester winning the EPL at 5000/1, Liverpool winning the CL after being 3-0 down at HT, the list goes on.

Start awarding titles and you are on a very slippery slope.  

36 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

The big difference is that it appears that a decision to hand over a trophy (to a team who could conceivably end up fourteen points behind the leaders) will have a direct financial impact on Rangers, Aberdeen and Motherwell not to mention the nation’s co-efficient.

The threat of legal action on the grounds of sporting integrity was one thing but a financial loss of millions (which is what exclusion from European football would mean to us) is a whole new ballgame.

Rangers efforts in Europe have dragged the co-efficient back to a point where a second CL place is now possible but that progress together with the huge revenue would all be jeopardised just to hand over a trophy to a team that should have been long since closed down once their sick perverts network was exposed.

SPFL position is utterly indefensible.

The thing is that most of us had assumed that the filth would win the league anyway. I stress the word “win”. If the two teams had carried on in the same form, they’d have won it fair and square. It might be tough on them (boo fucking hoo) but bigger considerations mean that, despite a healthy lead, they can’t/won’t complete their league win.

That’s just too bad - and a club with an ounce of class would never accept being handed it instead or earning it.

That fucking prick sutton on the daily record the day talking aboot sporting integrity lol. Guys actually a fucking loony man. Hes like a drunk fanny in the pub that spouts so much shite.

22 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Gifting titles without them being won kills the ethos of the sport and for me it’s finished. 

I cant watch that kind of league so for me that would be it over.

Sad times but I can’t kid myself on and continue. 

Me neither, I’d prefer Rangers to leave and join forces with a struggling English team, be some sort of Rangers Bury FC, playing at Ibrox with the Rangers brand and power being used to help a league that deserves it and not one built on jealousy and hate.
Let the fenians die in a league that their hatred and jealousy  has constructed. 

28 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

That fucking prick sutton on the daily record the day talking aboot sporting integrity lol. Guys actually a fucking loony man. Hes like a drunk fanny in the pub that spouts so much shite.

A good wee read exposing Sutton for the obsessed hypocrit he is 👍

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

The thing about it is this if we where the team at the top every Rangers fan worldwide knows how this plays out.

We would get handed fuck all.

Spot on. Only one league in Scottish football history  has been adandoned after it started and it was made null and void. That is a fact. 👍

eejay the dj and KingKirk like this

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

A good wee read exposing Sutton for the obsessed hypocrit he is 👍

Fucking so spot on so it is.

I would honestly not stop kicking fuck out that sutton if a seen him. Total scumbag

eejay the dj likes this

There are only 2 options on the table now (the actual table), Play to a finish at some point or Null and Void.  

League reconstruction is not being discussed, and Hearts have already commenced discussions with legal teams and made the Governing body aware they will take it all the way if they are forced in to relegation.

Just now, Hoss said:

There are only 2 options on the table now (the actual table), Play to a finish at some point or Null and Void.  

League reconstruction is not being discussed, and Hearts have already commenced discussions with legal teams and made the Governing body aware they will take it all the way if they are forced in to relegation.

Apparently league reconstruction needs a two year notice so that rules that out. 👍

41 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Me neither, I’d prefer Rangers to leave and join forces with a struggling English team, be some sort of Rangers Bury FC, playing at Ibrox with the Rangers brand and power being used to help a league that deserves it and not one built on jealousy and hate.
Let the fenians die in a league that their hatred and jealousy  has constructed. 

As much as I agree with you mate but see 5mins after us being out of the shitey wee Scottish league you can bet your last pound that sporting integrity fc and their place-men in the media would be making strong noises about how the nappy rippers have become too big and have outgrown Scottish football, How ironic would that be, The most Anti British support clamouring for their shameless club to join the strongest and perhaps arguably the best league in Britain.

LiverpoolBlue likes this

If the SPFL proceed with this plan knowing the implications from UEFA. Then they are not fit for duty.

It would be the clearest example yet they are only concerned with the interests of one club. 

I would expect our club to immediately launch legal proceedings. I would would also want those in the spfl removed. 

18 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

As much as I agree with you mate but see 5mins after us being out of the shitey wee Scottish league you can bet your last pound that sporting integrity fc and their place-men in the media would be making strong noises about how the nappy rippers have become too big and have outgrown Scottish football, How ironic would that be, The most Anti British support clamouring for their shameless club to join the strongest and perhaps arguably the best league in Britain.

The referees can be beating as proven in the last paedo game. We’ve succumbed to the fact that Rangers must not just be better than them but better than them and the referee. We can’t in any shape or form succumb to the place-men they have in the govern body and allow this title to be gifted. If they lose the court case that will have to inevitably come if the title is gifted,Rangers should make it clear that they will leave Scottish football. 

LiverpoolBlue likes this