Sign in to follow this  
MacBoyd

The coronavirus and the sfa

I believe Rangers would fight this tooth and nail. Not only is it an unfair title but the possibility of no Europe? There is no chance the board would accept that.

If the scum are willing to forgo Europe for a tainted title then the SPFL needs disbanded immediately.

I really do believe the English leagues may look at Rangers when all of this is over.

10 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The referees can be beating as proven in the last paedo game. We’ve succumbed to the fact that Rangers must not just be better than them but better than them and the referee. We can’t in any shape or form succumb to the place-men they have in the govern body and allow this title to be gifted. If they lose the court case that will have to inevitably come if the title is gifted,Rangers should make it clear that they will leave Scottish football. 

Where are we off to?

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The referees can be beating as proven in the last paedo game. We’ve succumbed to the fact that Rangers must not just be better than them but better than them and the referee. We can’t in any shape or form succumb to the place-men they have in the govern body and allow this title to be gifted. If they lose the court case that will have to inevitably come if the title is gifted,Rangers should make it clear that they will leave Scottish football. 

I’m agreeing with what you are saying but also just making an observation that imo with Rangers out the picture then ultimately this would make it easier for the scum to achieve their holy grail in reaching The EPL, I mean let’s be honest, Even the tramps would get bored winning title after title and trophy after trophy without Rangers being in the mix.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Then the club will be finished we can’t just pick and chose what league we play in mate it’s pie in the sky.

We need an ultimatum, we can’t just let them continue the way they are. No one wants to leave Scottish football but what other options is there?  If the rest of the league was to agree and form their own league out with the fenian one that would be a decent option but at this moment of time I don’t see that happening either. 

LiverpoolBlue likes this

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I believe Rangers would fight this tooth and nail. Not only is it an unfair title but the possibility of no Europe? There is no chance the board would accept that.

If the scum are willing to forgo Europe for a tainted title then the SPFL needs disbanded immediately.

I really do believe the English leagues may look at Rangers when all of this is over.

:lol:

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

We will never play in the English league's, catch yourselves on

I knew that last sentence would get an instant response.  Times are changing. 

Howsitgoing likes this

Just now, .Williamson. said:

We will never play in the English league's, catch yourselves on

We need an ultimatum, we can’t just let them bastards do what they want, if they lose the court case that’ll have to come and they are gifted a title then Scottish football is a dud and we need to leave but as you said to where? Fuck knows but anywhere is better than being in a league that is built for the fenians. 

Blumhoilann likes this

7 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’m agreeing with what you are saying but also just making an observation that imo with Rangers out the picture then ultimately this would make it easier for the scum to achieve their holy grail in reaching The EPL, I mean let’s be honest, Even the tramps would get bored winning title after title and trophy after trophy without Rangers being in the mix.

If they do then their liking to terrorism and sordid history will have to be dealt with before I would of thought the English leagues will even contemplate taking them in.

Court case ffs best we’ll get is an empty statement.

Leaving Scottish footballs not an option and unless there’s a full shake up of European football with European leagues getting set up then it probably will never be an option.

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Court case ffs best we’ll get is an empty statement.

Leaving Scottish footballs not an option and unless there’s a full shake up of European football with European leagues getting set up then it probably will never be an option.

Hope you wrong but with what we’ve seen in the last few years I can see where your coming from. 
Im going to join the over dramatic club and state that Scottish football will be finished for me if that occurs. The issue with that is that Rangers know that my little hissy fit will be lucky to last 1/4 of the season.  

I really hope at the minimum they fight this, Scottish football is a big enough joke without allowing this.

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Hope you wrong but with what we’ve seen in the last few years I can see where your coming from. 
Im going to join the over dramatic club and state that Scottish football will be finished for me if that occurs. The issue with that is that Rangers know that my little hissy fit will be lucky to last 1/4 of the season.  

I really hope at the minimum they fight this, Scottish football is a big enough joke without allowing this.

I hope I’m wrong mate 

Im also in the hissy fit category 😆

If the club put up a fight and lose at least they will have tried but if they just roll over with another statement and no action I think I’ll be done with football, start using my spare cash to attend more boxing events.

Obviously how I feel might change but right now that’s where I’m at.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Lets face it, in the past leaving Scottish football has always been a package - us and the scum. Maybe they are the sole reason it has never seriously been looked at as the English FA would never allow an ira terrorist supporting team in their leagues.

If this league is handed to them directly against UEFA wishes, you never know, it may open doors...  maybe UEFA look at a European league where they create the rules.

We need to get away from the corruption, it is holding the club back. From referees to the people running the league to the media.

I think we should come out with a statement saying we are right behind our friends uefa. Go on about how we appreciate the effort our friends uefa do in stamping out the sectarian  in our support and how FARE have been a pleasant spectator at ibrox. As a club everyone is welcome in ibrox. 

We would lastly like to strongly support UEFAs stance on how they will handle European spots if clubs declare leagues finished. 

Lol I fucking hate uefa but it would be briliant to do that just to get it right up they taig bastards.

bluenoz likes this

5 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Where is our new PR guy ?

Has he started yet?

Club 1872 got anything to say ?

Wtf is going on ?

3 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

I think he is related to Nicky Law mate.

Pretty sure I read he doesn’t take up the position for three months 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Then the club will be finished we can’t just pick and chose what league we play in mate it’s pie in the sky.

Scottish football would also be finished if Rangers were able to leave mate. Double edged sword. I just think we have more clout than people might think. We need to wield any power we have in these difficult times. 

1 hour ago, Dickie1963 said:

Where is our new PR guy ?

Has he started yet?

Club 1872 got anything to say ?

Wtf is going on ?

Although I think it is just a matter of time before it is announced, they cannot comment on something that has not happened. David Graham will write the upcoming statements even if he is not officially on the payroll yet. (he already has)

Dickie1963 likes this

7 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So Derek McInnes has no problem with celtic being named champions if the games cannot be played.

Can we wipe his history from our club?

Dirty Fenian wannabe cunt.

Never has been a Rangers man. 

Him and his club have got nothing to loose though have they ?