The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Domestic leagues I can see the point of trying to finish the games behind closed doors even though it’s bonkers and soon as one player tests positive it’s over anyway. 

But the Euro cups are just off the scale mental to try and finish them, we have a world wide pandemic and UEFA expect clubs to fly into outbreak hotspots and play football. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahhaa

These cunts are meant to be educated too. This is daily records go to man for stories In Westminster. No wonder the peado fans are deluded fuckwits with these imbeciles filling their heads with this shite.

6 hours ago, Dickie said:

I agree about the refund but not if the fuckers go with Gerrard and play behind closed doors,he is obviously only thinking of Liverpool as there is no benefit to Rangers playing on with no fans.

Can’t wait for Liverpool to win the EPL but if it’s scrapped it’s scrapped and they will just have to go again next season. 
To simply say closed doors games, they would need to isolate every squad and staff of every team in the league to make sure no player tests positive before the league is finished. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Domestic leagues I can see the point of trying to finish the games behind closed doors even though it’s bonkers and soon as one player tests positive it’s over anyway. 

But the Euro cups are just off the scale mental to try and finish them, we have a world wide pandemic and UEFA expect clubs to fly into outbreak hotspots and play football. 

The fact that Italian teams are being denied entry to countries and teams are refusing to travel to Italy means the UEFA competitions are a write-off. 

5 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

These cunts are meant to be educated too. This is daily records go to man for stories In Westminster. No wonder the peado fans are deluded fuckwits with these imbeciles filling their heads with this shite.

The pain is palpable.😁

Just now, SuperPapac05 said:

The fact that Italian teams are being denied entry to countries and teams are refusing to travel to Italy means the UEFA competitions are a write-off. 

Couldn’t believe it last night after the Liverpool game and the panel are talking away as if the result meant anything. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They don’t seem to grasp the fact that even if everything is scrapped they would still be going for a Quad next season anyway and 9iar is still on. 
They really are thick as fuck. 

They don't seem to grasp a pandemic trumps a game of fitba. 

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Can't disagree with a single word of that to be honest

My own opinion is that the Trump decision last night about air travel will be a game changer in terms of other countries stepping up precautions.

I also think that speculation is pretty pointless as decisions affecting football fixtures will be made at a government level. Anything that happens is probably going to be at least a month long (I'm speculating - what a twat!) and decisions about the future will be made in that time by governing bodies after much debate.

But - all that could change at any given time.

Just on my way to Lidl for another 950 toilet rolls and a pallet of pasta shells.

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Does show how quick the end would come if it was a truly deadly virus that had a high mortality rate. 
The governments of the world took too long  to get into action and still haven’t fully grasped the scale of it

High mortality rate diseases dont do so well because they kill too quickly. Its these types of diseases that kill more.

18 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Europa League 2019/20 joint winners Rangers 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

High mortality rate diseases dont do so well because they kill too quickly. Its these types of diseases that kill more.

It’s the fact it’s been allowed to spread so far before governments are taking action is the worrying aspect, and simply over economics. 

4 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

My own opinion is that the Trump decision last night about air travel will be a game changer in terms of other countries stepping up precautions.

I also think that speculation is pretty pointless as decisions affecting football fixtures will be made at a government level. Anything that happens is probably going to be at least a month long (I'm speculating - what a twat!) and decisions about the future will be made in that time by governing bodies after much debate.

But - all that could change at any given time.

Just on my way to Lidl for another 950 toilet rolls and a pallet of pasta shells.

Correct ,football authorities will just wait till the government tell them what to do ,covers there arse for a start 

Archived