The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

Hatred of Rangers reaches way beyond the bounds of sporting integrity, that is the only reason for shite like this. Everyone seems to accept the Tim's shagged weans  without any issues, yet poorly run a legal tax avoidance scheme...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So first it was Derek McInnes claiming celtic should be given the league.

Now Gary Holt has said the same.

There are definite phone calls and emails swirling about in the background from Pete the Jap to the other clubs.

This has all the bullshit from 2012 written all over it.

Remember when everyone started using  the “sporting integrity” line back then.

All of a sudden other people in the game are doing Celtics “geez wur league we didny win” bidding. 

Scottish football is a fucking disgrace. 

7 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So first it was Derek McInnes claiming celtic should be given the league.

Now Gary Holt has said the same.

There are definite phone calls and emails swirling about in the background from Pete the Jap to the other clubs.

This has all the bullshit from 2012 written all over it.

Remember when everyone started using  the “sporting integrity” line back then.

All of a sudden other people in the game are doing Celtics “geez wur league we didny win” bidding. 

Scottish football is a fucking disgrace. 

No surprise re Holt, he’s been fawning over them most of the season, as for McInness and his employers, I expect nothing better from them, they crave relevance which they will never deserve nor possess. Sporting Integrity was never an aspiration, just a banner for a ‘sleekit’ manoeuvre to gain unfair advantage which was all too eagerly jumped by all for varying reasons on in 2012. You can bet your mortgage that underhand dealings have and are most likely are ongoing with out fellow clubs, something synonymous with their very existence...

Would love to be a fly on the wall and find out what hold celtic have on the Scottish game. 

The whole of Scottish football seems to bend and pander to their every whim. 

Mcinnes has no ambition other than finishing in the top 6, was content to be a very distant second who when we were down the divisions. 

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Would love to be a fly on the wall and find out what hold celtic have on the Scottish game. 

The whole of Scottish football seems to bend and pander to their every whim. 

Mcinnes has no ambition other than finishing in the top 6, was content to be a very distant second who when we were down the divisions. 

“The Hold” they have just now is that clubs are absolutely desperate for the cash the league will hand out based on league finishing places.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

“The Hold” they have just now is that clubs are absolutely desperate for the cash the league will hand out based on league finishing places.

I meant in general, but absolutely agree with your point. 

I don't think I'd have as much of an issue if they called the positions as they are for the sake of prize money and European places, as that will be vital for the majority of clubs but they shouldn't be handed the title. 

9 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Ive read that Brugge were 15 points clear and awarded the league title. No mention of there being only one game left to go in that league though. Conveniently left that out. 

There were 11 games to play. They have a split worse than ours where current points halved after 30 games then top 6 play 5 home and away games to conclude season.

21 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I meant in general, but absolutely agree with your point. 

I don't think I'd have as much of an issue if they called the positions as they are for the sake of prize money and European places, as that will be vital for the majority of clubs but they shouldn't be handed the title. 

Are they going to get that money though if league is called and Rangers or Hearts or even both mount legal action?

They're going to have to get the teams to vote on awarding the title/league positions as it stands surely? would need to be 9 out of 12. That means Hearts and us vote against, celtic and St Mirren will be definite votes for. Everyone else, well the friends of Peter at the SPFL will be dangling the prize money carrot in front of these teams "Oh, you're running out of money and about to go under, vote for what we tell you and you can have this wedge of cash" simple bribery

I really don't know what the fuck we've done to McInnes at some point through the years because his hatred for us seems to seep through his ugly wee brown loaf. 

He was even like this before we offered him the Rangers job before Gerrard got it.

This is the club (celtic) who every time they play Aberdeen gives him sectarian abuse, loud, every-single-time .... yet he seems to love that club. He praises them to the hilt and wants them awarded titles they haven't won. 

I don't even remember him leaving us in any contentious circumstances, he was in a successful squad, didn't play often but had the likes of Barry Ferguson, Albertz, Tugay, Reyna and Van Bronckhorst ahead of him and moved to West Brom and had a decent career in England which kick-started his career again.

Seriously baffling. 

11 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Pedro Mendes comes to mind recently.

I don't get it.

I've always said that some of our best ever players/legends leave us and don't give a fuck about defending us or fighting our corner. It's like a wall in them goes up in this taig-run shithole.

Either they have jobs in phone-in's and newspapers and TV stations that they want to protect
or they want a job in the above.

Either way, for the majority they just carry on sucking celtic/enemy cock.

Ally McCoist and Barry Ferguson are two that instantly spring to mind. 

Derek Johnstone for years on Radio Catholic 
Derek Ferguson for years on BBC Scotland too.

I don't see football happening in Scotland anytime soon. We are heading for court regardless of the SPFLs decision.

That paralysis the game until it's resolved.

I just don't see football this side of Christmas unless us, the scum or heart's just accept whatever is decided no chance of that!

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I don't see football happening in Scotland anytime soon. We are heading for court regardless of the SPFLs decision.

That paralysis the game until it's resolved.

I just don't see football this side of Christmas unless us, the scum or heart's just accept whatever is decided no chance of that!

Can you honestly see the likes of Stewart Robertson taking Scottish football to court, on our behalf to blow wide-open the corruption? 

We will release another well-worded statement about how disappointed we are etc and that will be the end of it.

And still let Scotland use our training ground in preparation for the Israel game (whenever that's re-arranged).

Nothing surer. 

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Can you honestly see the likes of Stewart Robertson taking Scottish football to court, on our behalf to blow wide-open the corruption? 

We will release another well-worded statement about how disappointed we are etc and that will be the end of it.

And still let Scotland use our training ground in preparation for the Israel game (whenever that's re-arranged).

Nothing surer. 

Rangers will take the SPFL to court mate I criticize the board often enough but they won't just accept this ffs

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Watch this space. 

You can't really believe that we will do nothing. I know this board ain't as proactive as we'd like but fuck sake.

However if ur correct I'd be done with Rangers and Scottish football

Just now, KingKirk said:

You can't really believe that we will do nothing. I know this board ain't as proactive as we'd like but fuck sake.

However if ur correct I'd be done with Rangers and Scottish football

That's exactly what I believe we will do. 

Aside from the fact our board are shitebags, I think (could be wrong on this part though), isn't there a condition that SPFL member clubs can't take the body to an outside court for football matters? when Green (rightly) took the SPFL to court for them imposing an illegal transfer embargo a couple of the other chairmen (in particular the St Mirren one) were very vocal about it saying it's against the articles.

They might have changed that now. I'm not sure. I know it was the rule once. 

Archived