Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MacBoyd

The coronavirus and the sfa

Recommended Posts


Just now, magic8ball said:

Add him to the list of embarrassments of our past players ,Born bluenoses but turned into cocks ,strange how we get more backing from our foreign players of the past than some of these cunts 

Pedro Mendes comes to mind recently.

I don't get it.

Blumhoilann and magic8ball like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It was only a week or two ago the sheep were talking about struggling to survive with the ongoing lockdown. 

I hoesntly don't believe they can be stupid enough to take an action that will get Scottish football kicked out of Europe. 

But this is Scottish football where common fucking sense is lost to outright hatred. 

NAIL.ON.HEAD 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It was only a week or two ago the sheep were talking about struggling to survive with the ongoing lockdown. 

I hoesntly don't believe they can be stupid enough to take an action that will get Scottish football kicked out of Europe. 

But this is Scottish football where common fucking sense is lost to outright hatred. 

Isn't this called 'sporting integrity' now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It was only a week or two ago the sheep were talking about struggling to survive with the ongoing lockdown. 

I hoesntly don't believe they can be stupid enough to take an action that will get Scottish football kicked out of Europe. 

But this is Scottish football where common fucking sense is lost to outright hatred. 

I honestly cannot believe derek mcinnes played for us.  Cunts wants celtic to get the title and also seems to fucking hate us. Strange wee cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I honestly cannot believe derek mcinnes played for us.  Cunts wants celtic to get the title and also seems to fucking hate us. Strange wee cunt.

It is not just him. Now the Aberdeen chairman cormack has come out and said the SPFL will have no choice but to hand celtic the title 🤦‍♂️

We've seen the reaction from UEFA to Belgium and still they want to continue this. It's beyond belief.

pollok-bear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So first it was Derek McInnes claiming celtic should be given the league.

Now Gary Holt has said the same.

There are definite phone calls and emails swirling about in the background from Pete the Jap to the other clubs.

This has all the bullshit from 2012 written all over it.

Remember when everyone started using  the “sporting integrity” line back then.

All of a sudden other people in the game are doing Celtics “geez wur league we didny win” bidding. 

Scottish football is a fucking disgrace. 

No surprise re Holt, he’s been fawning over them most of the season, as for McInness and his employers, I expect nothing better from them, they crave relevance which they will never deserve nor possess. Sporting Integrity was never an aspiration, just a banner for a ‘sleekit’ manoeuvre to gain unfair advantage which was all too eagerly jumped by all for varying reasons on in 2012. You can bet your mortgage that underhand dealings have and are most likely are ongoing with out fellow clubs, something synonymous with their very existence...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would love to be a fly on the wall and find out what hold celtic have on the Scottish game. 

The whole of Scottish football seems to bend and pander to their every whim. 

Mcinnes has no ambition other than finishing in the top 6, was content to be a very distant second who when we were down the divisions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Would love to be a fly on the wall and find out what hold celtic have on the Scottish game. 

The whole of Scottish football seems to bend and pander to their every whim. 

Mcinnes has no ambition other than finishing in the top 6, was content to be a very distant second who when we were down the divisions. 

“The Hold” they have just now is that clubs are absolutely desperate for the cash the league will hand out based on league finishing places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

“The Hold” they have just now is that clubs are absolutely desperate for the cash the league will hand out based on league finishing places.

I meant in general, but absolutely agree with your point. 

I don't think I'd have as much of an issue if they called the positions as they are for the sake of prize money and European places, as that will be vital for the majority of clubs but they shouldn't be handed the title. 

HG5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Ive read that Brugge were 15 points clear and awarded the league title. No mention of there being only one game left to go in that league though. Conveniently left that out. 

There were 11 games to play. They have a split worse than ours where current points halved after 30 games then top 6 play 5 home and away games to conclude season.

HG5 and Gandalf the Blue like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I meant in general, but absolutely agree with your point. 

I don't think I'd have as much of an issue if they called the positions as they are for the sake of prize money and European places, as that will be vital for the majority of clubs but they shouldn't be handed the title. 

Are they going to get that money though if league is called and Rangers or Hearts or even both mount legal action?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're going to have to get the teams to vote on awarding the title/league positions as it stands surely? would need to be 9 out of 12. That means Hearts and us vote against, celtic and St Mirren will be definite votes for. Everyone else, well the friends of Peter at the SPFL will be dangling the prize money carrot in front of these teams "Oh, you're running out of money and about to go under, vote for what we tell you and you can have this wedge of cash" simple bribery

Blumhoilann likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't know what the fuck we've done to McInnes at some point through the years because his hatred for us seems to seep through his ugly wee brown loaf. 

He was even like this before we offered him the Rangers job before Gerrard got it.

This is the club (celtic) who every time they play Aberdeen gives him sectarian abuse, loud, every-single-time .... yet he seems to love that club. He praises them to the hilt and wants them awarded titles they haven't won. 

I don't even remember him leaving us in any contentious circumstances, he was in a successful squad, didn't play often but had the likes of Barry Ferguson, Albertz, Tugay, Reyna and Van Bronckhorst ahead of him and moved to West Brom and had a decent career in England which kick-started his career again.

Seriously baffling. 

Blumhoilann and Bad Robot like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...