The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

Its disgusting but we need to take the fight on here. This is being reported almost the opposite either side of the border.

In England it's being said they hope the season is finished, but abandoning the league may need to happen.

In Scotland celtic should be given the title, abandoning the season not an option under any circumstance.

If this was the other way about no one would be suggesting giving Rangers the league. It would be null and void with money shared evenly if the league can't be finished.

I thought we were doing this correctly, and the rhetoric would even out but it's not happened. We have to be vocal.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They won’t go against UEFA, doubt the bheasts would forfeit potential champions league qualification either 

Agree with you barry.

This virus will cost Clubs millions, so dessy bhoy won't throw  CL money away.

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So that’s Aberdeen and Livingston so far wanting to hand their pals a title they didn’t win.

Who’s next in line to do the bidding?

Hibs?

Motherwell? 

Dundee Utd?

St Johnstone?

Any other?

We should do a sweep 😂😂😂

All the above imo 

hibs Dundee untied front runners

5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So that’s Aberdeen and Livingston so far wanting to hand their pals a title they didn’t win.

Hibs?

Motherwell? 

Dundee Utd?

St Johnstone?

Any other?

We should do a sweep 😂😂😂

St Mirren are sorry for Hearts getting relegated but will live with it. Pretty gracious they are.

11 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Hibs?

Motherwell? 

Dundee Utd?

St Johnstone?

Any other?

We should do a sweep 😂😂😂

As I’ve just said in another thread, Aberdeen have been bought.  One by one, they’ll all be “given assurances” and dance to the fenians tune, nothing surer.   It’ll follow the same pattern as 2012.   

2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

As I’ve just said in another thread, Aberdeen have been bought.  One by one, they’ll all be “given assurances” and dance to the fenians tune, nothing surer.   It’ll follow the same pattern as 2012.   

Couldn’t agree more. Japanese Pete will be giving it the “our fans will boycott your stadium” “how many players do you need loaned in” “I bet you could be doing with money in these hard times” bullshit to make sure they get what they want.

Am I openly saying celtic would bribe other clubs in Scotland financially?

YOU FUCKING BETTER BELIEVE IT. 👍

4 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I think clubs are being warned that no more payments will be made to clubs unless the season is considered suitably concluded. For all bar us and Hearts that money is the be all and end all, sporting integrity doesnt come close to hard cash. They'll be clearly briefed that concluding by league positions falls within their terms of league conclusion but that null and void doesnt.

It's a stitch up, the spfl will be influencing here the same way as UEFA are with national associations.

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think clubs are being warned that no more payments will be made to clubs unless the season is considered suitably concluded. For all bar us and Hearts that money is the be all and end all, sporting integrity doesnt come close to hard cash. They'll be clearly briefed that concluding by league positions falls within their terms of league conclusion but that null and void doesnt.

It's a stitch up, the spfl will be influencing here the same way as UEFA are with national associations.

Oh, it will certainly be done through the official route of the governing body, but I’m under no illusion that the driver of this will be those that stand to gain most.  

48 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Couldn’t agree more. Japanese Pete will be giving it the “our fans will boycott your stadium” “how many players do you need loaned in” “I bet you could be doing with money in these hard times” bullshit to make sure they get what they want.

Am I openly saying celtic would bribe other clubs in Scotland financially?

YOU FUCKING BETTER BELIEVE IT. 👍

Yup, using furlough to finance it, not bad considering they as ahem 'cash rich'

1 hour ago, bornabear said:

Agree with you barry.

This virus will cost Clubs millions, so dessy bhoy won't throw  CL money away.

What form of champions league will we see next year though ,there’s almost no chance European football will have the same format 

9 minutes ago, writingranger said:

I don't see us getting the outcome we want in the short term but I believe any victory they get from being awarded the title will be pyrrhic.

Must admit, I had to look that word up. But I agree with you, it will be a tainted title for sure.

So that St Mirren and Ross County now wanting celtic to get the title they didn’t win.

And so it continues.

Strangely always seems to be the Daylate Rhebel pushing these stories. 

Hollicom Assemble.

Motherwell and those two are the most obvious examples because of where they would be finishing.

So that St Mirren and Ross County now wanting celtic to get the title they didn’t win.

And so it continues.

Hollicom Assemble.

It's almost funny. Not one English team is saying this about the much more likely to win liverpool 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Motherwell and those two are the most obvious examples because of where they would be finishing.

Only herts will really care tbh. The powers that be can't gift titles to sides though.

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

Only herts will really care tbh. The powers that be can't gift titles to sides though.

Outside us yes.

The rest will only agree with what suits their position in the league which was always gonny happen, apart from the Sheep who will want to piss us off.

32 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

And so it continues.

Hollicom Assemble.

Absolute bastards the lot of them, I have never been more pissed off with Scottish football than I am at the moment, I think it is even worse than 2012 to be honest, and that is saying something.

I have been trying not to go down the 'cannot be fucked with it any more' route but it is becoming more difficult as time goes by. I have no doubt when ever we get going again I will feel different but at this time football has become less important.

When I say less important in no way does that include them being gifted a title they have not won. 

Any decision taken by the SPFL that doesn’t comply with the rule book in terms of awarding a title, demotion and promotion without completing the games, will leave them open to legal action.  They know it.

16 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Any decision taken by the SPFL that doesn’t comply with the rule book in terms of awarding a title, demotion and promotion without completing the games, will leave them open to legal action.  They know it.

They won't care. 

Let's face it we will release a statement and threaten but nothing will happen. 

Archived