The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

They won't care. 

Let's face it we will release a statement and threaten but nothing will happen. 

Normally, I’d go along with that but giving them the title and getting us all (scum, Motherwell, Sheep and us) banned from Europe as a consequence takes things to a new level.

It would literally cost us millions.

If that does not motivate our board into action, then what are they there for?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Normally, I’d go along with that but giving them the title and getting us all (scum, Motherwell, Sheep and us) banned from Europe as a consequence takes things to a new level.

Agreed if this board don't take legal action with UEFA threat hanging over leagues declaring champions then they need to walk.  

It's time for them to step up, no more statements, just action. 

The spuds placemen in the SPFL and SFA will bow to the calls of the spuds placemen at other clubs to give them the title. The only down side is banned from Europe and a potiential court case from us or Hearts or both.

If you don’t officially win something then it’s unofficial.

There can be no argument against that. 

Their 9 would be unofficial.

Nothing would change that fact.

Thats the reason Liverpool aren’t crying about being handed a title.

They know that after 30 years waiting the taint hanging over it would ruin it.

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

No euro costs them a lot more, they take in almost the same euro money as us, but they pay out 90mill a year in operating costs, a year without any euro money and they will sell every single thing not nailed to the floor

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No euro costs them a lot more, they take in almost the same euro money as us, but they pay out 90mill a year in operating costs, a year without any euro money and they will sell every single thing not nailed to the floor

I’m thinking along this lines also. Have heard it in here that if a member clubs takes their govern body to court then all members aren’t allowed to participate in the European competitions. If this is true then it’ll hurt that bastards more than it will us. Even if UEFA backtrack in their threat then we are still in a position to prevent them getting European football next season by taking them to court for gifting their team a title. 

The SPFL won’t be handing out titles after uefa’s statement last week but I wouldn’t put it past them writing to uefa asking if they can, similar to what the Belgium’s are doing.

The leagues will start behind closed doors all with the approval of Public Health England and Health Protection Scotland and probably within 8 - 10 weeks.

Boris will extend the lockdown until the start of May and 1 or 2 weeks in training will start.

11 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Seriously? Fuck me he was ma hero as a player and vastly losing respect for him.

How can you walk out of our hallowed tunnel as a captain in front of 50k and then turn like that? Are Hollicum paying him scads of cash? Give me someone like John Brown's bias any day!

20 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Seriously? Fuck me he was ma hero as a player and vastly losing respect for him.

He said he’s uncomfortable with the thought of them getting it, but if they do people need to get on with it, so no he never. People in talking pish shocker

1 hour ago, kirkiebear said:

Barry Ferguson joins the campaign for celtic to be awarded the title. What chance 🤷‍♂️

Is that seriously any surprise to anyone? tarrier in-laws, weans went to a tarrier school, best mates with Neil Lennon, loves Leigh Griffiths ... the guy for all he was a great player for us is no good Rangers man. 

He's not the only one.

Ex Rangers coming out with pish like that are worse than Tarriers honestly wish they would just keep their shity fucking mouths shut 

This really is going to be the straw that breaks the camels back with me and Rangers. People at the club should be having a word with these cunts and make it clear that they talk pish in the media backing the tarrier then they never step foot in Ibrox again. 

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He said he’s uncomfortable with the thought of them getting it, but if they do people need to get on with it, so no he never. People in talking pish shocker

Just saw this after I rage posted 😆

If he never said it then my words are not aimed at him but are aimed at any ex Rangers who does back the scum 

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Ex Rangers coming out with pish like that are worse than Tarriers honestly wish they would just keep their shity fucking mouths shut 

This really is going to be the straw that breaks the camels back with me and Rangers. People at the club should be having a word with these cunts and make it clear that they talk pish in the media backing the tarrier then they never step foot in Ibrox again. 

Likewise mate. If we don't blow the whole thing open with the best lawyers money can buy i'll be finished with Rangers. What's the point in going to another game in Scotland, when the people that run the game are hell-bent on handing titles to celtic they haven't won. 

Ferguson didn’t say he wants them awarded the title. 

He said he himself wouldn’t want to be awarded his teams title without playing the games but he would take it if it was given.

He said as  a Rangers fan he wouldn’t be happy if celtic got the title handed to them but the leagues need to make a decision.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ah right mate I havent even seen the article to be honest. I am just going with what cunts on here are saying 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Just saw this after I rage posted 😆

If he never said it then my words are not aimed at him but are aimed at any ex Rangers who does back the scum 

Even if that's a more accurate version of the story, it's still not good enough "I'd be uncomfortable with them getting it" c'mon to fuck - a real Rangers man would use that platform to blast the SPFL and SFA and say it's corrupt and how the fuck can they offer them titles they've not won.

Really go to town and create a bandwagon or bit of hype for the defence.

But they don't.

They never do/

21 minutes ago, JayRanger said:

Are there any ex Rangers players banned from Ibrox?

welcome to the site mate.  Could think of a few that should be.........

whittaker, naismith, ness, boadfoot etc.

also black.  oh and if nicky law was banned you'd never know if he managed to get in  :mutley:

28 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Ferguson didn’t say he wants them awarded the title. 

He said he himself wouldn’t want to be awarded his teams title without playing the games but he would take it if it was given.

He said as  a Rangers fan he wouldn’t be happy if celtic got the title handed to them but the leagues need to make a decision.

Fair enough. 

4 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So that St Mirren and Ross County now wanting celtic to get the title they didn’t win.

And so it continues.

Strangely always seems to be the Daylate Rhebel pushing these stories. 

Hollicom Assemble.

Would make ya think there have been 'money incentives'(brown envelopes) to take the scum viewpoint???

Archived