The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

Would make ya think there have been 'money incentives'(brown envelopes) to take the scum viewpoint???

No doubt telling sides theyĀ can get their prize money earlier,Ā  if they agree to naming them champions.Ā 

Yet I really wonder if they are daft enough to go against UEFA.Ā 

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

That statement from UEFA may just put the mockers on their dirty plans,here's hoping.

To be honest mate I don't think UEFA have a clue. They seem to change their stance (sometimes not even making any sense/being realistic)

I actually thought UEFA/FIFA weren't allowed, or meant to, get involved in each countries individual footballing matters. I thought they basically told each countries body how many Euro places they got for each season and that was basically it.

I don't know why they have a hold or can threaten our teams with anything. You won't get every single league in Europe wanting to do the same thing anyway. Some will want to null and void, others will be happy to postpone and play remainder of this season next season and others might want to award titles for standings as is (which isn't right).

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

To be honest mate I don't think UEFA have a clue. They seem to change their stance (sometimes not even making any sense/being realistic)

I actually thought UEFA/FIFA weren't allowed, or meant to, get involved in each countries individual footballing matters. I thought they basically told each countries body how many Euro places they got for each season and that was basically it.

I don't know why they have a hold or can threaten our teams with anything. You won't get every single league in Europe wanting to do the same thing anyway. Some will want to null and void, others will be happy to postpone and play remainder of this season next season and others might want to award titles for standings as is (which isn't right).

UEFA change their tune more than The Donald.

4 hours ago, kirkiebear said:

Barry Ferguson joins the campaign for celtic to be awarded the title. What chance šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Where did you actually read that shite?Ā  As mentioned before, Barry never said anything like that!

13 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Said earlier in the thread the splĀ will put it to a vote with the clubs and theyā€™ll award the title to the scum. That way the spl claim impartialityĀ 

I donā€™t think there is a mechanism to vote for champions mate.Ā 

Votes are only open to things like rule changes.

Ā 

21 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Said earlier in the thread the splĀ will put it to a vote with the clubs and theyā€™ll award the title to the scum. That way the spl claim impartialityĀ 

Donā€™t think they will go as far as the clubs ,keep it to the boardĀ 

thereā€™s been a lot of taig propaganda in the last few days though ,a sickening amount ,what has been forgotten though there is more than just the premier league which will come under any decision ,all the leagues would fall under the same decision as we are all under the same banner ,

9 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I donā€™t think there is a mechanism to vote for champions mate.Ā 

Votes are only open to things like rule changes.

Ā 

They could easily say they are voting to change the rules ,anything is possibleĀ 

Ā 

anyway how many people outside potato land would acknowledge this as a valid title in a sequence anyway,

25 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Might as well just vote every season before the league starts and give it to the scum.

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

They could easily say they are voting to change the rules ,anything is possibleĀ 

Ā 

anyway how many people outside potato land would acknowledge this as a valid title in a sequence anyway,

They claim their "war titles", shame is not a word they associate with, neither is soap but that is another thing.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Might as well just vote every season before the league starts and give it to the scum.

As daft as that sounds mate it does raise the question, is your season ticket worth buying if they can vote on the winner?Ā 

Thats why it would be finished for me. It wouldnā€™t be a competition anymore.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

They claim their "war titles", shame is not a word they associate with, neither is soap but that is another thing.

Everything about them is absolute shamelessĀ 

a club founded as a charity ,very soon after used as a private company to make moneyĀ 

the first of their shameĀ 

But because we quite rightly denounce the corrupt church in Rome we are the shameĀ 

AYE RIGHT good yin ya fenian bastardsĀ 

1 hour ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Where did you actually read that shite?Ā  As mentioned before, Barry never said anything like that!

Telling us we need to just get on with it if it happens is pretty much getting in line with the narrative for me. Theyā€™ve got the Rangers boy out telling his own to just accept it. All part of the campaign to me šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

33 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

TheĀ taig narrative in the last few days by many is a precurser of an imminent decision, probably tomorrow.

They are as predictable as getting blooteredĀ is toĀ quarantine.

Why would the spfl go directly against uefa ?

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

The SPFL are desperate to give their favourite club the title but there is no chance they will go against UEFA.Ā 

The SPFL should be disbanded immediately with their stinking Fenian corruption.Ā 

You tell me? I was merely pointing out how the narrative has been written over the last few days. Personally, they would be mad to go against UEFA's wishes.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You tell me? I was merely pointing out how the narrative has been written over the last few days. Personally, they would be mad to go against UEFA's wishes.

You wrote about an imminent decision and to be honest theyā€™re never going to go against uefa although I said on another thread theyā€™re probably writing to them similar to the Belgiums.Ā 

You wrote about an imminent decision and to be honest theyā€™re never going to go against uefa although I said on another thread theyā€™re probably writing to them similar to the Belgiums.Ā 

The Belgiums didn't write to them. They had a productive meeting on Friday (probably teleconference) and another scheduled for next week.

I mentioned imminent mate because someone is promoting the narrative. Nothing would surprise me in Scottish football

Archived