The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

I am starting to suspect that they will reap what they sow. A fake award that the rest of the world will view with contempt.

With all that is going on in the world their unceasing demands to be a gifted a sporting title are more than just inappropriate.

Thank goodness I am a bear.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t get the money argument.

How can they not give everybody what the bottom club would be guaranteed and then when season is complete give all teams the balance of what they’re due.

That puff piece by Jackson was quite something.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

How can they not give everybody what the bottom club would be guaranteed and then when season is complete give all teams the balance of what they’re due.

Brilliant point. I also think we should offer to split money eventually throughout the league. 

Someone needs to come out and say this.

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Brilliant point. I also think we should offer to split money eventually throughout the league. 

Someone needs to come out and say this.

Not sure that would get voted through but you could see them And SPL offering that up as a PR exercise.

On 02/04/2020 at 10:17, The Dude said:

So Hearts want to hand the title to celtic? 

Of course they don't. That would mean that they would need to go down. Point I was making was before 2012, I would say Hearts would always want us to win the league over them, nowadays, I'm not so sure. All things being equal,  I would say they would want them to win the league over us these days.

On 02/04/2020 at 09:55, Scottywellhousetb said:

So if I just head down to Halfords and buy my family a crash helmet each we are safe from coronavirus? wish the government would fucking tell us stuff like this, got paid today so I'm away to get 5.

Unless they sell fire retardant suits and respirators abd all the other shit the F1 driver have then I would say no.

On 02/04/2020 at 12:24, southcoastbear said:

Surely if they hand the title to the mhanky mob then they must follow  through  the smelly farts get relegated. 

So they are in favour of this why?

They're not. The Dude is just trying to get me to say they do so he could reply with what I have written above this post.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It's a good point mate and something they likely could do. But you just know the taigs are using the prize money as a way to get all other clubs on board with naming them champions. 

As for Jackson he has always been up thier arse. Just another in a long ling of positive spin stories for them. Two faced rat and others in the MSM would tear us apart if we were top and demanding the title. 

13 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Crazy, just crazy.

This last part wasn’t added to the story above:

The German Football League recommended clubs should not train until Sunday, 5 April; the Bundesliga leaders will welcome back players in small groups.

"Training will take place with no members of the public present," a club statement read. 

"In order to further slow the spread of the coronavirus, FC Bayern asks fans to continue to follow the instructions of the authorities and therefore please do not come to the FC Bayern tr

The Bundesliga remains suspended until at least 30 April following a meeting of league clubs last Tuesday.

Sponsorship is probably pushing this but the Germans are methodical in all things football and if their highly trained medical staff and coaches think this can be done safely then who are us mere mortals to disagree. 

All involved have probably been tested and the no doubt the rest of the football world will follow suit. 

It would be a massive fk up though if C-19 spread through the training camp but I back the Germans on this one.

On a separate note should ‘10 German bombers’ be changed to ‘10 Nazi bombers’ 🤔 😂

so the spfl have now postponed until tomorrow due to uefa 

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's a good point mate and something they likely could do. But you just know the taigs are using the prize money as a way to get all other clubs on board with naming them champions. 

As for Jackson he has always been up thier arse. Just another in a long ling of positive spin stories for them. Two faced rat and others in the MSM would tear us apart if we were top and demanding the title. 

Aye, that article says it all..

we really want to play these games but to help all the other teams we will accept league title so others can get money.

Rangers and Hearts become the bad guys.

16 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

I am starting to suspect that they will reap what they sow. A fake award that the rest of the world will view with contempt.

With all that is going on in the world their unceasing demands to be a gifted a sporting title are more than just inappropriate.

Thank goodness I am a bear.

I don't know what makes you think that? the English clubs, media and establishments seem to revere them despite them constantly bending over to a support that have sung songs of hate against the land and celebrate IRA terrorists that's wiped out their own innocent citizens.

USA - they have their friends out there that adore them and think they can do no wrong. Take it from me. Avoid most Irish bars places like Baltimore, Boston, New York and Philadelphia. IRA funded holes with influence.

In Scotland they are the media's golden child. No examples are needed. It's common knowledge.

In Scotland they have the rest of the clubs and their boardrooms in their back pocket it seems. There's an appetite from them to hand them this title and the top clubs especially sided with them in wanting us thrown down the leagues. I never buy this narrative that the wee clubs on the journey were great with us, ffs we kept them going for years with our ticket sales and TV cash. If those clubs were sat at the top table they would have fired us down the league too out of petty jealousy. I'm certain of that.

In Scotland they have the Governing bodies shaping up to give them tainted titles. 

In Scotland the supporters of all other clubs have lapped up their lies and false narrative that we are cheats and Rangers as a club died. 

In Scotland they have their supporters of theirs in every position of power including local MP's from the SNP in key areas that are some of the most vile Rangers-haters you'll ever encounter and in Holyrood Government - not to mention councils and Police Force.

In Scotland whilst I'm not quite there thinking the ref's are outright cheats at the moment - they get every decision going and we get none.

In Europe they have friends in high places in UEFA. They've been invited straight back into the Champions League twice after being well beaten by Sion and Warsaw, respectively - banking them another 50 million they never had before on footballing merit.

And above all else they are protected when it comes to the decades of child abuse and peadophile ring they operated.

So tell me, please, why you think them being handed this title will change any of the above? it's to be expected and it will be business as usual ffs. 

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They are still the only team to openly beg to be gifted something they didn’t win.

They say people will be remembered for how they acted during this pandemic.

They should be vilified.

Tbf they seem to be Teflon coated when it comes to being remembered for the way they’ve acted in any scandal they’ve been involved in, (take your pick) the pandemic embarrassment will likely just get added to the long list. 
As per the latest DR piece, from their initial PR mess basically demanding the title, with the support of their media place-men, the narrative is being twisted in to them ‘reluctantly’ accepting it for the ‘sake of Scottish football’.
If they do get it without winning it on the field (which chances are they would have went on to do) then they can crow all they like but there would always be a hugh shadow of any achievement (over and above the titles without us in the league) and it would never be acknowledged or accepted by our club or support.
A hollow victory in my mind plus I know people who would actually get genuinely upset at our refusal to acknowledge, probably the only comfort to be taken from this sad state of affairs should our club fail to block this travesty...

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

I don't know what makes you think that? the English clubs, media and establishments seem to revere them despite them constantly bending over to a support that have sung songs of hate against the land and celebrate IRA terrorists that's wiped out their own innocent citizens.

In Scotland they are the media's golden child. No examples are needed. It's common knowledge.

In Scotland they have the rest of the clubs and their boardrooms in their back pocket it seems. There's an appetite from them to hand them this title and the top clubs especially sided with them in wanting us thrown down the leagues. I never buy this narrative that the wee clubs on the journey were great with us, ffs we kept them going for years with our ticket sales and TV cash. If those clubs were sat at the top table they would have fired us down the league too out of petty jealousy. I'm certain of that.

In Scotland they have the Governing bodies shaping up to give them tainted titles. 

In Scotland the supporters of all other clubs have lapped up their lies and false narrative that we are cheats and Rangers as a club died. 

In Scotland whilst I'm not quite there thinking the ref's are outright cheats at the moment - they get every decision going and we get none.

In Europe they have friends in high places in UEFA. They've been invited straight back into the Champions League twice after being well beaten by Sion and Warsaw, respectively - banking them another 50 million they never had before on footballing merit.

And above all else they are protected when it comes to the decades of child abuse and peadophile ring they operated.

So tell me, please, why you think them being handed this title will change any of the above? it's to be expected and it will be business as usual ffs. 

Great post 😉

Luke Shaw from Man Utd saying the seasons should be voided and Liverpool shouldn’t get the title as they didn’t win it.

Well said and factually correct.

Imagine a scenario in a league where the team at the top is 15 points clear with 6 games left, do you just say that’s it won and abandoned the rest of the games as they probably weren’t going to be caught?

No you play to the very end, that’s the way it always has been and always needs to be.

Say no to probability and keep the sport the way it should be. 

No matter what the taigs want. 👍

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

Post of the day for me 👏👏👏

4 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Great post 😉

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Post of the day for me 👏👏👏

Cheers lads, it doesn't give me one ounce of pleasure tho, because it's all true. 

I know it's something you hear Rangers fans say a lot about this country being a cesspit (and it is) but it will become worse than that pretty soon too. It's getting worse. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Waiting to see how the Belgium scenario turns out sums up neil doncaster - weak.

Typical SPFL. They won't do anything until someone else acts first.

I honestly believe he would have named celtic champions and followed Belgium, if UEFA weren't issuing threats 

40 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Typical SPFL. They won't do anything until someone else acts first.

I honestly believe he would have named celtic champions and followed Belgium, if UEFA weren't issuing threats 

Brown envelope returned to Japanese Pete until further notice 😂

4 hours ago, British_Empire said:

In Scotland they have their supporters of theirs in every position of power including local MP's from the SNP in key areas that are some of the most vile Rangers-haters you'll ever encounter and in Holyrood Government - not to mention councils and Police Force.

Outstanding post.

Trying to build bridges has failed. Although strangely enough I support the fact that we tried. 

If I could instigate a scorched earth policy that would work I would.

Just now, Dickie1963 said:

Outstanding post.

Trying to build bridges has failed. Although strangely enough I support the fact that we tried. 

If I could instigate a scorched earth policy that would work I would.

Aye mate the thing about building bridges is that they gotta meet you half way.

They don't. They just use it against us - and have done for years.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Corrupt more like 

Will Doncaster has actually been very pro-Rangers during his time in charge of the SPFL.  He’s consistently said Rangers are the same club with all our trophies and history.  

Archived