Sign in to follow this  
MacBoyd

The coronavirus and the sfa

32 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Another puff piece in the Daily Record today saying the scum will reluctantly accept the title for the good of Scottish football 😂😂😂

Really are the salt of the earth those cunts. Scotland is so lucky to have them.

mark1963 likes this

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Another puff piece in the Daily Record today saying the scum will reluctantly accept the title for the good of Scottish football 😂😂😂

Reluctantly 🤣🤣

Yeah right goes against TLB and his no one is taking this from us line. 

17 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Reluctantly 🤣🤣

Yeah right goes against TLB and his no one is taking this from us line. 

That’s the kind of shit that comes from a PR company pushing the narrative after you have already jumped the gun and said what you want. 

Contradiction is swept aside depending on who does the reporting.

Hollicom, celtic and the Daylate Rhebel are as one. 👍

8 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They are still the only team to openly beg to be gifted something they didn’t win.

They say people will be remembered for how they acted during this pandemic.

They should be vilified.

The media won't allow it. They have acted disgustingly, like no other team in sport during this. The record has an article today painting them as the good guys.

Kaydubya11 likes this

11 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

The media won't allow it. They have acted disgustingly, like no other team in sport during this. The record has an article today painting them as the good guys.

Astonishing but not unexpected from that Fenian rag mate 👍

MacBoyd and Blumhoilann like this

I am starting to suspect that they will reap what they sow. A fake award that the rest of the world will view with contempt.

With all that is going on in the world their unceasing demands to be a gifted a sporting title are more than just inappropriate.

Thank goodness I am a bear.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

I don’t get the money argument.

How can they not give everybody what the bottom club would be guaranteed and then when season is complete give all teams the balance of what they’re due.

That puff piece by Jackson was quite something.

Brilliant point. I also think we should offer to split money eventually throughout the league. 

Someone needs to come out and say this.

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Brilliant point. I also think we should offer to split money eventually throughout the league. 

Not sure that would get voted through but you could see them And SPL offering that up as a PR exercise.

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Agreed.

Scummy cunts.

I'm honestly done with this by the way when they are enviably given this title.

Just cannot stand this shit any longer.

On 02/04/2020 at 10:17, The Dude said:

So Hearts want to hand the title to celtic? 

Of course they don't. That would mean that they would need to go down. Point I was making was before 2012, I would say Hearts would always want us to win the league over them, nowadays, I'm not so sure. All things being equal,  I would say they would want them to win the league over us these days.

On 02/04/2020 at 09:55, Scottywellhousetb said:

So if I just head down to Halfords and buy my family a crash helmet each we are safe from coronavirus? wish the government would fucking tell us stuff like this, got paid today so I'm away to get 5.

Unless they sell fire retardant suits and respirators abd all the other shit the F1 driver have then I would say no.

On 02/04/2020 at 12:24, southcoastbear said:

Surely if they hand the title to the mhanky mob then they must follow  through  the smelly farts get relegated. 

So they are in favour of this why?

They're not. The Dude is just trying to get me to say they do so he could reply with what I have written above this post.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I don’t get the money argument.

How can they not give everybody what the bottom club would be guaranteed and then when season is complete give all teams the balance of what they’re due.

That puff piece by Jackson was quite something.

It's a good point mate and something they likely could do. But you just know the taigs are using the prize money as a way to get all other clubs on board with naming them champions. 

As for Jackson he has always been up thier arse. Just another in a long ling of positive spin stories for them. Two faced rat and others in the MSM would tear us apart if we were top and demanding the title. 

Blumhoilann likes this

13 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Crazy, just crazy.

This last part wasn’t added to the story above:

The German Football League recommended clubs should not train until Sunday, 5 April; the Bundesliga leaders will welcome back players in small groups.

"Training will take place with no members of the public present," a club statement read. 

"In order to further slow the spread of the coronavirus, FC Bayern asks fans to continue to follow the instructions of the authorities and therefore please do not come to the FC Bayern tr

The Bundesliga remains suspended until at least 30 April following a meeting of league clubs last Tuesday.

Sponsorship is probably pushing this but the Germans are methodical in all things football and if their highly trained medical staff and coaches think this can be done safely then who are us mere mortals to disagree. 

All involved have probably been tested and the no doubt the rest of the football world will follow suit. 

It would be a massive fk up though if C-19 spread through the training camp but I back the Germans on this one.

On a separate note should ‘10 German bombers’ be changed to ‘10 Nazi bombers’ 🤔 😂

so the spfl have now postponed until tomorrow due to uefa 

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's a good point mate and something they likely could do. But you just know the taigs are using the prize money as a way to get all other clubs on board with naming them champions. 

As for Jackson he has always been up thier arse. Just another in a long ling of positive spin stories for them. Two faced rat and others in the MSM would tear us apart if we were top and demanding the title. 

Aye, that article says it all..

we really want to play these games but to help all the other teams we will accept league title so others can get money.

Rangers and Hearts become the bad guys.

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They are still the only team to openly beg to be gifted something they didn’t win.

They say people will be remembered for how they acted during this pandemic.

They should be vilified.

Tbf they seem to be Teflon coated when it comes to being remembered for the way they’ve acted in any scandal they’ve been involved in, (take your pick) the pandemic embarrassment will likely just get added to the long list. 
As per the latest DR piece, from their initial PR mess basically demanding the title, with the support of their media place-men, the narrative is being twisted in to them ‘reluctantly’ accepting it for the ‘sake of Scottish football’.
If they do get it without winning it on the field (which chances are they would have went on to do) then they can crow all they like but there would always be a hugh shadow of any achievement (over and above the titles without us in the league) and it would never be acknowledged or accepted by our club or support.
A hollow victory in my mind plus I know people who would actually get genuinely upset at our refusal to acknowledge, probably the only comfort to be taken from this sad state of affairs should our club fail to block this travesty...

Blumhoilann likes this