The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, TMB said:

Will Doncaster has actually been very pro-Rangers during his time in charge of the SPFL.  He’s consistently said Rangers are the same club with all our trophies and history.  

Doncaster pro Rangers 🤣

heard it all now 

8 minutes ago, TMB said:

Will Doncaster has actually been very pro-Rangers during his time in charge of the SPFL.  He’s consistently said Rangers are the same club with all our trophies and history.  

That doesnt make him pro Rangers he is only stating a fact. Course we are the same club we dont need some specky bastard to tell us that lol.

Hes a taig cheerleader the cunt.

“I can’t see a way Liverpool could be left without a title,” he told EkipaSN, a sports newspaper in his native Slovenia. “Theoretically it’s not all over, but practically Liverpool are on the verge of it.

“If it could not be played, it would still be necessary to announce the results in some way and then the champions should be determined.

“And of course, again I do not see a scenario in which that would not be Liverpool. I understand that fans will be disappointed if it happens in an empty stadium or even at a table, but I believe they will win the title in one way or another.”

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

“I can’t see a way Liverpool could be left without a title,” he told EkipaSN, a sports newspaper in his native Slovenia. “Theoretically it’s not all over, but practically Liverpool are on the verge of it.

“If it could not be played, it would still be necessary to announce the results in some way and then the champions should be determined.

“And of course, again I do not see a scenario in which that would not be Liverpool. I understand that fans will be disappointed if it happens in an empty stadium or even at a table, but I believe they will win the title in one way or another.”

Had the Livi fella on strings yesterday, well played.

58 minutes ago, The Dude said:

BE969331-24B3-4461-982B-0F0DEF67EB2A.gif.484937ac42bf7c33597fabd03b392491.gif

2 hours ago, TMB said:

He is also a fan of James Tavanier 🤔

You a plonker bud .You really are 

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Uefa president saying he doesn’t see any way Liverpool won’t be crowed champions 

https://apple.news/As9zlaQCnRQ6pMx5exv-j1A

this useless cunts talks a lot of shit, says one thing then changes it the next day

The guy is all over the place right now. And he's meant to be running UEFA 🤣

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

This cunt is a bitter, bitter, bitter, rabid bastard who detests us with a passion. He may be  CEO of Livi but they are not his team. That he is involved in any decision making is actually worrying. He has a tendency to take to social media (often on a Sunday) when he's obviously pissed and spew his sectarian, bigoted bile in a condescending and arrogant manner. He wakes up the next day and starts furiously deleting and covering his tracks. Absolute cock socket who should be nowhere near any decision making process. Livi will be voting to award them the title and relegate Hearts (who he hates almost as much as us but not quite)

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

That was fucking unreal 😂

Without wanting to bring back any old finished with debates;  Was this guy involved in any of the information that you was getting told about SPFL wanting to use their rule book to give them a league title? You said you had information from other football club’s  ceo etc. 

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Without wanting to bring back any old finished with debates;  Was this guy involved in any of the information that you was getting told about SPFL wanting to use their rule book to give them a league title? You said you had information from other football club’s  ceo etc. 

No, nothing to do with him or anyone at that club.

See we have this CUNT - Tony McGlennan on BBC using the words "Sporting merit" now , clearly as reference to his beloved team being awarded the title .

Sporting Integrity is no where to be seen with these scumbags  . As if we ever thought it would be .

However this is what Rangers were up against, when he was dishing out the sightings when he was Scottish footballs  Compliance officer . 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

Why ask him mate . This is like a handjob to this guy

27 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Why ask him mate . This is like a handjob to this guy

Just interested,  one day this guy will see what we see and will give the information he receives from their spfl/sfa the same contempt we give it. Just not yet!  
Without wanting to sound like dudes cheerleader, I’m glad that Rangers have people that’s in his position writing opinion pieces without the number one purpose to write complete shite to appease fans and get more likes, i.e ill -Phil, albeit I do think he is getting hoodwinked by fenians in high up positions in Scottish football. 

30 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Just interested,  one day this guy will see what we see and will give the information he receives from their spfl/sfa the same contempt we give it. Just not yet!  
Without wanting to sound like dudes cheerleader, I’m glad that Rangers have people that’s in his position writing opinion pieces without the number one purpose to write complete shite to appease fans and get more likes, i.e ill -Phil, albeit I do think he is getting hoodwinked by fenians in high up positions in Scottish football. 

Appreciate that. I can say with absolute certainty that the folk I got the info from aren't 'fenians' - or have any time for celtic. One's got STs at Ibrox. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Appreciate that. I can say with absolute certainty that the folk I got the info from aren't 'fenians' - or have any time for celtic. One's got STs at Ibrox. 

Just keep that possibility in mind when asking them for information, the rule book isn’t as clear and certain as they wanted you to acknowledge when trying to find a way to gift their team a title.  (but that’s a finished debate)

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I clicked on the link. Posted by @ForeverAndEver and didn't see too much on it.

However I've seen bronzys thread and screenshots on FF and that guy comes across as a fucking prick 

Archived