The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

42 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Just interested,  one day this guy will see what we see and will give the information he receives from their spfl/sfa the same contempt we give it. Just not yet!  
Without wanting to sound like dudes cheerleader, I’m glad that Rangers have people that’s in his position writing opinion pieces without the number one purpose to write complete shite to appease fans and get more likes, i.e ill -Phil, albeit I do think he is getting hoodwinked by fenians in high up positions in Scottish football. 

What on earth makes you think this fenian lobbyist is vaguely pro-Rangers?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I clicked on the link. Posted by @ForeverAndEver and didn't see too much on it.

However I've seen bronzys thread and screenshots on FF and that guy comes across as a fucking prick 

Mate, it's fucking mental. I had a run in with him before but that last night was just embarrassing. 

20 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

What on earth makes you think this fenian lobbyist is vaguely pro-Rangers?

He’s a Rangers fan, I’ve seen him arguing  vehemently in twitter with some of the most idiotic subhuman fenian twats you can get.
If we all agreed then this forum would be a bore, difference of opinion should be welcomed. 

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

He’s a Rangers fan, I’ve seen him arguing  vehemently in twitter with some of the most idiotic subhuman fenian twats you can get it.
If we all agreed then this forum would be a bore, difference of opinion should be welcomed. 

Who in their right mind uses Twitter to argue? No-one I follow, that's for sure.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Who in their right mind uses Twitter to argue? No-one I follow, that's for sure.

I’ve been dragged into an argument with some of the most vile subhuman bastards you can get. They team up, had about 15 of them last night, every 5 minutes had another 10 messages. Twitter can force you into arguments with fenians.

But this irrelevant, let’s get back to topic. 

8 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

He’s a Rangers fan, I’ve seen him arguing  vehemently in twitter with some of the most idiotic subhuman fenian twats you can get it.

He’s no Rangers fan, mate. Some of the stuff he’s posted in the last few weeks would make Phil embarrassed.

34 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Mate, it's fucking mental. I had a run in with him before but that last night was just embarrassing. 

What's happened? Missus has my bollocks in a vice so cant sit and scroll back through for a mini update.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The Dudes not the worst cunt btw doesn’t always shower himself in glory on here but I’ve seen some good stuff from him on other platforms.

Think the guy genuinely just enjoys a good argument 😆

Absolutely. That's what forums are for. Place would be boring as fuck if the reply to every op was just 'aye, I agree'. 

Plus, sometimes, I'll argue the point with someone because it'll help me get a better idea of how they got to their position etc. 

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

What's happened? Missus has my bollocks in a vice so cant sit and scroll back through for a mini update.

I pointed out why CMO had to go.
Then had a bit of a back and forth on it.
Livi guy then had a pop because I write for a site called Rangers News and made several comments about 'the peepul' and OO.
He then went on to rant about the country being 'fucking horrid' because of OO marches and how RCs are basically held down in Scotland.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Absolutely. That's what forums are for. Place would be boring as fuck if the reply to every op was just 'aye, I agree'. 

Plus, sometimes, I'll argue the point with someone because it'll help me get a better idea of how they got to their position etc. 

I give you that dude. As much as I disagree with you all the time it's never personal when I do. Forums are all about debates and arguments lol.

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Livi guy then had a pop because I write for a site called Rangers News and made several comments about 'the peepul' and OO.
He then went on to rant about the country being 'fucking horrid' because of OO marches and how RCs are basically held down in Scotland.

So just your typical west of Scotland bigot then with the victimhood spewing out him.

30 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye  Glasgow Council and the Scottish Government are hotbeds of Presbyterianism. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Cannae handle his drink and turns into a hate filled cunt when he's had a gargle. Had a few ding dongs with him before too and it was like arguing with some clown from KDS, not a successful businessman (which he has been) and CEO of a Prem club. People have lost their jobs for way less than some of the anti OO, Protestant, Rangers, British bile he spews. Should be called out in public given his position

5 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

John Ward looks like the music teacher at the school that ended up being a sex offender. 

It was a Maths teacher at my school ,creepy bastard ,

a couple of years after I left he was caught running round the girls changing rooms at the Magnum centre full of kids ,

Shitebag cunt hung himself before court 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

One of those bigoted pricks who is convinced that sectarianism is a one way street 

Archived