The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I have clarified. The Articles lay out what comes under each type of resolution but you want the exact answer spoon-fed to you. 

You love spoon feeding folk, it massages your ego. Here, a critical factor in why one decision has been taken in preference to another and you say you're aware why, appear to accept it, but wont explain the reasoning and the specific part of the legislation yet you've barely ceased quoting for weeks 😁

Scurrying away looking for justification and been caught blindly supporting decisions which go against Rangers. Again.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Surely the precedent was set in 2012 when it comes to voting no? 

Our club must have absolute spastics for lawyers. 

That was SPL ,different organisation now they can pick and chose whatever precedent suits their agenda now 

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

When did this 9-3 vote come in to force? I always thought it was 11-1?

10-2 was borderline had Hearts joined us to vote against it . So for a wee safety net they came up with 9-3 , and then , just in case , they decided on no relegation . Capiche . 

I personally thought the spfl would wait to see what happens in the EPL.

To now go and hand them a title, without winning it, before England  has decided tells you all you need to know. 

celtic aren’t 23 points in front ... Liverpool are 

their FA hasn’t decided anything yet. But with half of Liverpool’s points total the spfl think it’s ok to hand them a title!!  Games fucked, Corrupt to the core. There is no fucking way this would be an option if we were in front,  Absolutely would not be happening!!

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You love spoon feeding folk, it massages your ego. Here, a critical factor in why one decision has been taken in preference to another and you say you're aware why, appear to accept it, but wont explain the reasoning and the specific part of the legislation yet you've barely ceased quoting for weeks 😁

Scurrying away looking for justification and been caught blindly supporting decisions which go against Rangers. Again.

Not when it involved c&p a couple thousand words and having to then putb them into a format that makes them readable beyond just being random snippets of text. 

The specific piece of the articles is several different sections which all feed into each other and determines which changes to which rules come under which types of resolutions. 

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

I personally thought the spfl would wait to see what happens in the EPL.

To now go and hand them a title, without winning it, before England  has decided tells you all you need to know. 

celtic aren’t 23 points in front ... Liverpool are 

their FA hasn’t decided anything yet. But with half of Liverpool’s points total the spfl think it’s ok to hand them a title!!  Games fucked!! Corrupt to the core!! There is no fucking way this would be an option if we were in front!! Absolutely would not be happening!!

I think they are under pressure to hand out prize money to clubs to help keep them afloat ,don’t see why they couldn’t have issued a percentage of prize money in the meantime or the amount of money that that any club was guaranteed to have won 

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

10-2 was borderline had Hearts joined us to vote against it . So for a wee safety net they came up with 9-3 , and then , just in case , they decided on no relegation . Capiche . 

Some crystal ball they had seven years ago. 

Just now, The Dude said:

You can't have it both ways. Theirs can't be tainted because we can catch them but ours untainted despite Motherwell being able to catch us. 

Joined in march 2012 I wonder why you wanted to talk to Rangers fans then. Rhat.

16 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Won’t stop you loving Rangers mate ,you will end up going off football in this country though many of us have already 

You are right, I will never stop loving Rangers, I am just not sure now whether this 'gifting of a title' means is it worth spending time and money going to games again.

I am hoping my mood will pick up before renewal time. :thumbup:

Archived