The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I don't care how unlikely it is if u can choke like that ones u can again!

Biggest bottle jobs in football

Totally agree. Problem here is, the games aren't ever going to take place for them to choke again this time around.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Totally agree. Problem here is, the games aren't ever going to take place for them to choke again this time around.

We agree on something good starting point. On that basis tho I don't think that means they deserve the title. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

We agree on something good starting point. On that basis tho I don't think that means they deserve the title. 

Generally speaking neither do I but if the season's ended here and the clubs vote for it, then so be it. I do think it's a far better option than null and void though (mainly because of the impact on other clubs) and as much as I genuinely think we could have overturned the gap, if the games aren't going to be played I'd rather it was ended with a * and clubs got paid based on the 80% of this season that's completed rather than on last season.

(Livi would be paid prize money based on winning the Championship last season  if null and void rather than a top-six Premiership finish for example)

44 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It’s about titles won between them and us, I’ve always said they can have the league as it stands but no fuckin champions title.

See, I don't understand why that's not on the table. Call the positions as they are, but due to the number of games not having been enough to call it a  completed season, no trophy is awarded. Trophies are awarded after completion of 38 games.

That is sporting integrity. It means the European places are still awarded on current standings. Why they are determined to gift the scum another title god knows.

Just now, The Dude said:

Generally speaking neither do I but if the season's ended here and the clubs vote for it, then so be it. I do think it's a far better option than null and void though (mainly because of the impact on other clubs) and as much as I genuinely think we could have overturned the gap, if the games aren't going to be played I'd rather it was ended with a * and clubs got paid based on the 80% of this season that's completed rather than on last season.

(Livi would be paid prize money based on winning the Championship last season  if null and void rather than a top-six Premiership finish for example)

“better option than null and void”

Jesus wept:duh:

Can we please stop pretending that this taig cunt is a Rangers supporter?

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Taigs do that to me.

Of course, if you cared about Rangers you’d be raging like the rest of us but this is a triumph for your bhoys.

Why would I be raging? Because a title they looked like they were going to win anyway will now has a big old asterisk next to it? I'll be honest, there are far more important things in life for me to be raging over than this.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I fucking love just how much I get under your skin.

Which is why you opinions are irrelevant. You come on here with the sole purpose of annoying Rangers fans like only a tarrier would. 

So everyone is clear the only things that matter:

1. Champions, ie title winners, are the club at the end of the season.

2. This proposal dictates final positions for promotion and relegation 

3. This proposal is to end 3 seasons ( ours will follow imminently).

4. The 75% vote is correct according to rules.

5. The reconstruction aspect is a smokescreen. However it's ironic that to change league structures needs 90% PL agreement, to terminate it mid season only requires 75% PL clubs vote

6 Imbalances caused by games played away or against harder teams become irrelevant. Its points per game, end of.

7.Sporting integrity, sporting merit, every other term matter not a jot.

8. We will have little chance of winning any legal challenge given it has been voted on within the terms of the resolution by member clubs.

I have no doubt the payment of monies will be used as leverage to encourage clubs to support this proposal. Non agreement will lead to withholding of vital funds for clubs below the PL.

Scottish football is fucked.

4 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Which is why you opinions are irrelevant. You come on here with the sole purpose of annoying Rangers fans like only a tarrier would. 

They are so irrelevant that any time I post them I get cunts screaming blue murder. You'd think you'd all just ignore someone you insist is irrelevant.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So everyone is clear the only things that matter:

1. Champions, ie title winners, are the club at the end of the season.

2. It dictates final positions to promotion and relegation 

3. This proposal is to end 3 seasons ( ours will follow imminently).

4. The 75% vote is correct according to rules.

5. The reconstruction aspect is a smokescreen. However it's ironic that to change league structures needs 90% PL agreement, to terminate it mid season only requires 75% PL clubs vote

6 Imbalances caused by games played away or against harder teams become irrelevant. Its points per game, end of.

7.Sporting integrity, sporting merit, every other term matter not a jot.

8. We will have little chance of winning any legal challenge given it has been voted on within the terms of the resolution by member clubs.

I have no doubt the payment of monies will be used as leverage to encourage clubs to support this proposal. Non agreement will lead to withholding of vital funds for clubs below the PL.

Scottish football is fucked.

Stewart Robertson made a rod for his own back.

I don’t expect anything to come from his statement but if one good thing can come from this is that the fans and fans groups (no laughing) get rid of this weasel

Archived