Sign in to follow this  
MacBoyd

The coronavirus and the sfa

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Any championship club that thinks the alleged engaging in discussions about reconstruction will lead to more than the square root of fuck all need their heads read. But it only needs a few of them to think why not and its served its purpose 

Hearts is another who better be under no illusion  league reconstruction is a fallacy. 

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

I like kaput, is Prem league, championship voting for with the other against also kaput?

Aye. All three 'groups' need to be in favour for it to pass.

Howsitgoing likes this

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Peter Lawwell phones Doncaster “here you get me that fucking trophy, remember who got you your job”.

Doncaster “I am trying Peter but UEFA said.........”

PL jumps in “NEVER MIND UEFA BAWBAG get me that fucking title”

Doncaster “will do boss but I need a bribe of some sort, I will think of something”

And here we are today 😂👍

😂😂

Dave Hedgehog likes this

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Aye. All three 'groups' need to be in favour for it to pass.

Rangers emphasising that league reconstruction is kaput is all it’ll take then, championship clubs won’t vote for losing a premier league place. 

30 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I can’t see how the championship league will get the required 75%.  Only one team benefits, there’s one team getting relegated that will  vote against and teams that was going for the now dud extra promotional place would probably vote against. This is why Rangers must put a stop to league reconstruction which they’ve added in as a carrot for these clubs. 
The premier league will probably only have two voting against it whilst we need one more, giving it the 75%.  

Not sure how this works but surely they need a round the board agreement with all football leagues agreeing. 

I have not been following the numbers very well, but does it not need 4 to note it down in a 9-3 situation. Sorry if I have got that completely wrong, my brain is fried with all this pish.  😬

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I have not been following the numbers very well, but does it not need 4 to note it down in a 9-3 situation. Sorry if I have got that completely wrong, my brain is fried with all this pish.  😬

I would think it does mate, 9 voting in favour would give The Scum the required 75% in our division at least.

Bears r us likes this

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

With help from dude, he’s confirmed that it’s 75% for prem league, 75% for championship and 75% for the other two leagues. All 3 leagues must be in agreement or the vote is dud.

If Rangers emphasises  that league reconstruction isn’t happening then no way will the championship clubs vote for it, teams will lose a chance of a premier league position and another team will be relegated. It only suits one team.